Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Meera winds up; lead girl is happy it didn't drag on

Views: 1889  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Award Winner

Default Meera winds up; lead girl is happy it didn't drag on

Aditi Sajwan (who plays Meera in the show by the same name) is sad her show is going off air on January 29. But she is relieved that at least it’s getting a decent burial and wasn’t dragged just for the sake of it.

She says, “I am very happy the show is ending logically. In reality, Meera submerged herself into Krishna’s idol which is now in Dwarka and in the show too, I am doing the same. We have made a beautiful set replicating Dwarka and I will be shooting for the final episode very soon.”

She adds, “In the coming episodes I will be seen meeting Akbar and then the show will focus on how Meera dies. Meera has a very short devotional story-line and you can’t play much with it. The show was not dragged just for the sake of it and I am happy about that.

I am sad it’s going off-air and I will miss it. The show has been very good for me and for the entire unit.”

Meera will be replaced by Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, a one-hour show. Jyoti which airs at 8.30 pm will move half an hour behind to 7.30 to accommodate the second season of Swayamvar.

Tags
meera

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->