Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Do Hanso Ka Joda to take Meera slot?

Views: 2324  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-05-2009, 01:24 PM

Default Do Hanso Ka Joda to take Meera slot?

Rajshri Productions' upcoming show on NDTV Imagine, Do Hanso Ka Joda is speculated to take the slot of 8 PM, which means Meera might either be moved to another slot or taken off..

It is speculated that Rajshri Productions' long awaited show, Do Hanso Ka Joda will air at 8 pm and will launch sometime in January 2010 on NDTV Imagine. This puts a question mark on whether Sagar Pictures' Meera which currently airs on that time will be shunted to another slot or be taken off.

Meera.jpg" width="150" height="200" align="right" hspace="3" vspace="3" />According to our source, "Meera airing at 8 pm on NDTV Imagine may soon make way for Do Hanso Ka Joda. Whether this historical love story will end or shift to another slot is yet to be decided".

Producer Moti Sagar admitted that his show's time slot may change. He further accepted that the ratings have always ebbed and flowed, "May be its due to stiff competition at the above slot".

An actor connected with the above Rajshri show who did not want to be quoted, confirmed that that tentatively they too have been told of the 8 pm slot, but nothing has been officially confirmed.

Shaleen Bhanot who plays one of the lead characters says "The show is based on the premise that even if life does not work as dreamt, it still can be beautiful". He further says his character is out of the box, do watch out for it" He was also all praise for Rajshri Productions saying that "Unlike other production houses, they always have sufficient bank of episodes; hence I don't need to shoot more than 10/12 days a month. This is all the more important for me as currently I am busy with my wedding, which falls on the 9th of this month".

Kavita Barjatya of Rajshri Productions said that she had no idea of the time slot, in reply to our text message.

Shailja Kejriwal ( EVP Content, NDTV Imagine) did not respond to our text message on the same.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->