Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ali Merchant perfect words to Ashmit Patel about Sara Khan (Bigg Boss 4)

Views: 3368  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-16-2010, 04:50 PM

Default Ali Merchant perfect words to Ashmit Patel about Sara Khan (Bigg Boss 4)

Sara Khan was wearing a ***y black dress and dancing for Ashmit as part of punishment throughout yesterday's episode!

Later at night, while wearing a pink nightdress, she confronts Ashmit, "I've been smoking for the past 6 months and now have only a few drags, all because of you. I have never done this for anybody. I am doing this for you only because I truly love you."

After that, she even discussed the issue with Sakshi Pradhan saying, "How can I just say these things like that?"

So, what does her beau Ali Merchant has to say about all this? Ali Merchant, whose caller tune rings 'Mora Piya mose bolat nahi' says he is being continuously bothered by media, family and friends and getting 'hate mails' against Sara. He is tired, he says, and feels emotionally drained yet maintains that his love for her is unconditional.

He says, "Sara is innocent and has never been involved in controversies, that is why Bigg Boss is creating such hype about her friendship with Ashmit. He also adds, "Sara told Ashmit in a very casual manner that she loves him and such gestures are common between friends."

He further adds, "I don't think so that anyone can fall in love in 10 days and this is all ****."

On Sara's comment, "In three years of courtship, he has never done anything special for me", he responds, "There have been many special moments between us and we also went to Goa for a holiday. But, there can be some misunderstandings between both of us, which can only be cleared when Sara is back!"

He also denied the rumours of his family planning to throw Sara out of the house when she comes back and says, "My family loves her more than me."

On being asked Sara's family reaction on this, he said, "I have told them that the show is scripted as Sara's nanu is hospitalized and I don't want them to take much stress."

He sums up by saying, "I worship her to the core and cannot expect my life without her".

No points for guessing that either Ali is closing his eyes to all this drama or may be he is aware of what's next!

Tags
ali merchant, ashmit patel, bigg boss 4, sakshi pradhan, sara khan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->