Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Anjun Rajabali REVEALS The Real Reason Of Shah Rukh Khan’s Exit From Saare Jahan Se A

Views: 1059  
Old 03-15-2019, 10:05 AM

Default Anjun Rajabali REVEALS The Real Reason Of Shah Rukh Khan’s Exit From Saare Jahan Se A

Anjum Rajabali on Thursday has said that Shahrukh Khan is shaken form inside and opts out of ‘Saare Jahan Se Achha’ amid the failure of ‘Zero’ on the big screen. He also mentioned that he is totally devastated by the collapse of ‘Zero’.

After Zero failed to perform at the box office, SRK decided to back out of this movie too due to the similar backdrop of space in both the films.

Anjun Rajabali REVEALS The Real Reason Of Shah Rukh Khan’s Exit From Saare Jahan Se Achha!During a panel discussion at one the FICCI Frames, Anjum was asked about his take on it, to which he said, “Dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya” and further said “I will make a slightly more basic point here. This whole practice and culture of post-mortem, of analysing what went wrong hasn’t really caught on. What happens is then; there are knee-jerk reactions rather than responses even from the makers.”

He also said, “Oh! It could be because of the space and hence we put two and two together. Oh it’s because the time wasn’t right, nobody wants to see a disabled person in a star’s role.’ It could also well be that there was a problem with the DNA of the script.”

“I think the writer should also be involved in that honest introspection to be able to determine where did things go wrong,” said Anjum.

Trending

“Most of the times, when a film doesn’t connect in spite of the fact that the idea was good, director was talented and the stars were attractive; it is because the script has gone wrong. That is where we need to be investing in. Allow more space for the writing to really emerge. You have to cook it on a low gas. There is no pressure cooker writing, which takes place.

“If you are asking me, there was a problem with the script (of Zero). Himanshu (Sharma) is a very talented person but things go wrong sometimes. I don’t think he said no to Saare Jahan Se Achcha because of the space (angle). I think he is also pretty shaken up. He was banking a lot on that, Rajabali concluded.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Anjun Rajabali REVEALS The Real Reason Of Shah Rukh Khan’s Exit From Saare Jahan Se Achha! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum