Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dream destination

Views: 2326  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Award Winner

Default Dream destination

Erratic shooting hours hardly leave you with anytime and actors always complain of insufficient time for themselves. But it doesn't cost to dream. Our telly stars too dream of a long holiday. Their daily shoot doesn't allow him but they still dream of going out of town escaping from hectic schedules. Read to know what is our favourite stars' dream destination.

Angad Hasija:
Goa is my dream destination and I would love to explore the city as I have heard from my friends that it's a must visit place. I have been planning to go there for a while and canceled my tickets for at least three times because of unavoidable circumstances

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Award Winner

Aastha Chaudhary: I would love to go to Greece as its extremely beautiful. And I would like to go there with my boyfriend or spouse

Award Winner

Pooja Gor:
I haven't traveled much but given a chance I will love to visit Kerela and Jammu Kashmir. I know they are at two extremes but I have heard so much about the scenic beauty and greenery of the two places
Award Winner

Vineett Kumar:
It's rather my dream destination. I would love to go for my honeymoon to Switzerland for it's beautiful landscapes and snowfalls
Old 08-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Award Winner

Richa Soni:
I would love to go to France. In India I would like to re-visit Pondicherry for its greenery and natural beauty. I happened to alight on Chennai and you have to travel by road to Pondicherry and the view was breathtakingly beautiful.

Tags
photos, pics, star holidays

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->