Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Barkha’s Sizzler debut

Views: 1350  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-05-2010, 04:56 PM

Default Barkha’s Sizzler debut

TV actress Barkha Bisht aka Dhani (Devi Bhairavi) of STAR Plus Sajan Ghar Jana Hai will feature in Raajneeti's sizzler track.

Discuss here | Join Barkha's Bisht's fanclub

For his entire politically charged cinema, Prakash Jha sure comes across as an unlikely lover of item songs.
Prakash Jha who admits that he adores item songs said in the recent interview that, “The item songs in my films don't bring the story to a halt but actually moves the plot forward. I love them and enjoy shooting them. They've been part of all my films since Damul.”
Television actress Barkha Bisht will be Raajneeti's item girl. Barkha, who shares a long-distance marriage with her husband Indraneil Sengupta, shot for the song last week, she danced to a sizzling track Ishq Barse Hai Boondan Boondan choreographed by Bosco-Ceaser.

A source close to the film said that, “Prakash chose Barkha since he decided to go with an absolutely fresh-faced girl who can dance. His daughter Disha made the final selection.”
About her first item song Barkha said, “The item song in Raajneeti is my big-screen debut. I chose to start my film career with a dance because I've been on reality shows on television and have the confidence to carry it off. Also, this is a big film and I will be noticed. Better do an item in a big film than a lead in a film that no one will watch.”

So don’t forget to watch sizzling Barkha Bisht in Prakash Jha’s Rajneeti which releases this month.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->