Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dekh India Dekh tipped to end in August, Comedy Circus 3 will replace it

Views: 1901  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-01-2009, 05:41 PM

Default Dekh India Dekh tipped to end in August, Comedy Circus 3 will replace it

Sony’s gag show Dekh India Dekh with Shekhar Suman as host is tipped to end in August. There is also a buzz that the third season of Comedy Circus will replace it.

A source informs us, “The show is doing very well and people are appreciating it but the show was meant for only 13 to14 episodes hence the first season of the show will be ending in August. The third season of Comedy Circus may replace it.”

We spoke to Optimystix’s creative Pankaj but he refused to give any details.

Actor Gaurav Gera who is part of the show confirms, “Yes, the show has limited episodes for the first season.”
And if reports of Comedy Circus 3 coming soon are true then who will be the hosts?

We contacted Purbi Joshi, who hosted Comedy Circus Kaante Ki Takkar. She informs, “No, I am not hosting the show and I don’t wish to host the next season as of now as it will be monotonous for me. Right now I am looking for different roles.

Whereas Shruti Seth who hosted Comedy Circus 1 & 2 remained unavailable.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->