Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

No honeymoon for Shaleen and Daljit

Views: 1964  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Award Winner

Default No honeymoon for Shaleen and Daljit

TV actor Shaleen Bhanot and Daljit Kaur, the Nach Baliye 4 fame couple recently entered in their new phase of life - married status.

The couple tied the knot in Jabalpur on December 9 followed by a grand reception after 3 days on December 13.The married couple has no plans for their honeymoon yet.

We spoke to Daljit Kaur- Bhanot about their honeymoon plans and life after their marriage, she tells us, "It’s really a great feeling to be together as a couple. Shaleen has a lovely family and for me it is fantastic to be a part

of it now and for me this marriage is like a dream come true and now with this I have entered a new phase of life and I hope I will get all the support and love from God and my Shaleen.”

About any Honeymoon plans?

"No, as of now my husband has some projects to complete as from today he is starting his new show Do Hanso Ka Joda and so I understand that he is busy with his work and not only this, apart from that my career has just taken off now and I have lots of things to learn not only in my career but also my house hold responsibilities. So may be we will go out after a couple of months.”

Further she sounded very happy when she told us,” There should be respect between my husband and me so since the time we were serious about our relationship; I used to call him aap and not tum. Now after marriage I address him as mere inko (my husband) and don’t call him by his name so that the line of respect is always preserved. I am waiting for the good roles to come, so let’s see how things go professionally but now I am happy with my marriage.”

Tags
honeymoon, marriage, tv star

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->