View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-03-2010, 06:55 PM

Default KBC 4: Candidates

Kaun Banega Crorepati will be back on your television screens next month, with Amitabh Bachchan as host, and the excitement is steadily increasing.Over 50 lakh aspiring contestants from all over India have registered for the show. Out of these, 1,233 entries were randomly chosen. Auditions began early this month, after which the short-listed contestants had to appear for a quiz and personality test.

Rajul Hegde spoke to five aspiring candidates, as they waited their turn to audition for the show. Will you see them on the show? Let's wait and watch.

Sarfraz Multhani from Rajkot, Gujarat

I have two children -- an eight-year-old daughter and three-year-old son. I live in a joint family of 15 people. They were all very excited to know that I was coming to Mumbai for the auditions.

I am a pharmacist, working for a government dispensary. Few people at my work were aware that I was coming for the auditions. They have asked me to add their name in the companion list if I get selected and go to the next level. I am still auditioning but the list of people who want to come along has gone up to 50! (chuckles)

I lost my right eye when I was two years old. The doctors told me that it was difficult to get my vision back. There is a chance that I might get it back with new technology so my doctors have advised me to do a check-up once in every 10 years. But I need at least Rs 10 lakh for the operation. So I hope I go to the next level and win some money.

I want to buy a house and car for my family too.