Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Web Series 'Broken But Beautiful' Season 1, 2, 3 (Star Cast, Crew, Episodes, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 4439  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 12:22 PM

Default Web Series 'Broken But Beautiful' Season 1, 2, 3 (Star Cast, Crew, Episodes, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Source: indiaforums.com

New Lead in 'Broken But Beautiful' Season Three; Ekta Kapoor Announces

ALT Balaji's series Broken But Beautiful managed to strike a chord with the viewers almost instantly and now after the successful two seasons; Ekta Kapoor announced to the audience of coming back with the third season.But there is a twist to season three, Ekta apart from sharing the announcement of the third season also mentioned that there will be a new lead. Infact, she even asked the viewers to suggest a new lead for the upcoming season. She, however, did not forget to mention how she will miss Vikrant Massey and Harleen Sethi talking about how she will lure them into a web film soon maybe.

Ekta shared on her social media that "The time has come to break ths heartbreaking news ! While we have commissioned d next season of #brokenbutbeautiful it will NOT HAVE VEER N SAMEERA ( although @itsharleensethi n @vikrantmassey87 we r not letting go off u both so easily ...we will lure u in our films n maybe web again ) it’s not a daily soap n their story ends here without unnecessary twists ....but here’s d QUESTION! WHICH PAIR WUD U WANT IN THE THIRD N NEW INSTALMENT OF #brokenbutbeautiful" Broken But Beautiful has come up with two seasons and 21 episodes including in it. This story travels around two attractive people who get overwhelmed in their love journey with miseries too in their unconditional love. This romantic play was managed by the director Santosh Singh. The cast and crew for both the seasons remained the same with the lead roles Vikrant Massey and Harleen Sethi as Veer Shekhawat and Sameera Joshi. The audience will miss seeing Vikrant and Harleen pairing in the new season but the third season will give a fresh pair to watch.

Old 05-07-2020, 01:39 PM

indiaforums

Harleen Sethi Reveals getting Extremely Emotional on knowing she won't be a part of Broken but Beautiful Season 3!

Ekta Kapoor's series Broken But Beautiful managed to strike a chord with the viewers almost instantly. After two successful seasons, Ekta Kapoor recently broke the news of having new lead pair in season 3 and had also asked the viewers suggestions for the same. The fans loved the beautiful chemistry of Veer (Vikrant Massey) and Sameera (Harleen Sethi) in the first two seasons.

Spotboye got into a conversation with Harleen who revealed that she already knew about this development but what surprised her was the day it was announced. Harleen didn't know that Ekta will be making the announcement on that particular day. "The character has been so close to my heart that I just got extremely emotional," she added.

Harleen also mentioned that when she was locked for the series and she read the first episode, she was completely blown away with the writing. She added, "I was extremely confident about it and the characters. But definitely, I was not confident about how would I play the part as it was a difficult character to play. Also, a lot of people at that time had told me that I don't have a very vulnerable face. So, this series was a chance for me to prove myself and others that as an actor it is about versatility. It's not about how you look. It was about getting a chance to portray everything. So, I took it up as a challenge and I wanted to see if I would be able to do it."

Harleen also revealed that she is in discussion with Ekta for another project but mentioned that it is too early to talk about it and she wants the announcement to happen from their side. Harleen has something interesting in the pipeline and is very excited about the same.

Tags
Broken but Beautiful Season 3, tv shows, tv stars, web series

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->