Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Nora Fatehi On Performing At L’Olympia Bruno Coquatrix, Paris: “I Pinch Myself Knowin

Views: 640  
Old 02-20-2020, 12:06 PM

Default Nora Fatehi On Performing At L’Olympia Bruno Coquatrix, Paris: “I Pinch Myself Knowin

Actress Nora Fatehi, who is all set to perform at the L’Olympia Bruno Coquatrix in Paris, is more than happy as she is finally reaching her goals.

L’Olympia Bruno Coquatrix, Paris has been one of the most iconic concert venues, where popular global names such as Madonna, The Beatles, Janet Jackson, Pink Floyd, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift among many more have performed.

Nora Fatehi On Performing At L’Olympia Bruno Coquatrix, Paris: “I Pinch Myself Knowing…”“I pinch myself knowing that I get to share the same stage as the likes of Madonna, Janet Jackson… It’s a huge honour and achievement at such an early stage in my career. From performing as a child in my school stage to performing on such a huge prestigious international stage is a dream come true,” Nora said.

The show is slated to be held on February 20. Nora’s performance will be a fusion of urban Bollywood and Arabic styles.

Trending

“I’ve always wanted to have my own powerful singing Dance act and it’s finally happening! My performance is a fusion of urban Bollywood and Arabic styles on all my hit songs from Bollywood and my very own international track Pepeta and Arabic Dilbar!

Nora concluded saying, “I’m finally reaching my goals to spread my talent and presence on internationally platforms and this is just the beginning.”

Meanwhile, on the professional front, the Moroccan beauty was last seen on the silver screen in the Remo D’souza directed Street Dancer 3D. The dance film also featured Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, and Prabhudheva among others in pivotal roles.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Nora Fatehi On Performing At L’Olympia Bruno Coquatrix, Paris: “I Pinch Myself Knowing…” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum