Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Sahil Shroff (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Views: 851  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2021, 05:18 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Sahil Shroff (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Post Elimination Interview: Bollywood actor Sahil Shroff, who got evicted from Bigg Boss 15, is chilling at home with his mother having his favourite tea. The handsome hunk became the first contestant to be eliminated from the show. Sahil opened up about his eviction and the time he spent in the house. The handsome hunk stated how cliché it has become that he has to fight and scream to be seen on the show. The Don 2 actor was shocked to learn that host Salman Khan was criticized by a few Pratik Sehajpal fans as he pointed out his mistakes during the weekend ka vaar episodes. He questioned them how would they react had it been their sister in place of Vidhi Pandya. He also mocked the ex-contestants, who are supporting Pratik saying they are doing it because they haven't stayed with him.
    ​My relationship was great with the contestants: I was getting in my groove and all the people who know me, will understand that I was enjoying myself. My relationship was great with the contestants and when that happens they won’t vote you out. I had a blast. My eviction doesn’t mean I am unhappy because my life is still good and I am happy and having a great time.
    ​I am chilling at home right now: I am going to miss Karan Kundrra, Meisha Iyer, Ieshaan Sehgaal. I am going to miss Simba because we always had so much fun and we had some hilarious moments which were not shown on the show. He considers me as an elder brother. I am going to miss those fun moments. I am chilling at home right now
    ​What did you do after coming out of the house: I used fresh towels, I had the chai which I wanted to have. My mother needed me and I am so happy I am back at the right time. I am spending time with her.
    ​I felt one week was less time, especially when 13 contestants were nominated: We all were suffering from no sleep, no proper food, sleeping on the floor with ants. We had no clothes for four days. But people are liking aggression so this is the place we are heading towards. We as a society once applauded good behaviour and people, but today all of it has changed. Salman bhai is saying play with your heart, mind, soul and I was doing all of those.
    ​Why can’t there be another Rahul Roy as a winner: People are applauding negativity like when Rakhi Sawant told Pratik Sehajpal “common you can do it” with a thumbs up that’s when I realised what was actually happening. The person, who is in a good state, helping people, doing tasks well, coming into his own self and showing different flavour he’s being told kuch karo (do something). Then I am seeing on another side, Pratik is being applauded and getting away with all the things he has done. Then I felt that being a good person does not have value these days. In a show where people like to see fights and if that was the case I could have gone 10 years ago and smashed everyone's faces and people would have said oh he’s so cool. We as an audience need to wonder where we are heading and why can’t we applaud someone who’s nice, polite, respectful and has a different approach. Why can’t there be another Rahul Roy as a winner. That’s when I was like oh it’s so cliche that I’ve to fight and scream to be seen. It’s sad but it is what it is.
    ​If people are trolling Salman Bhai for showing Pratik his mistakes then we know what world we are living in: We got nominated because of Pratik. He was not even in the nomination. So, do I need to break glasses, walk in on a girl who’s changing, do I need to open the latch of a bathroom when a girl is already inside to be in the show, then I don’t want to be a part of the show. If there are people who are trolling Salman Bhai for it then we know what world we are living in. I’ve come out and Pratik is a talked about person and I don’t understand why he’s not part of any punishment. What big job they have done in Bigg Boss OTT, to get this treatment. Why didn’t a person who’s a best team player, who helped people with back problems, helped people to meditate, washed dishes without complaining, and continues to maintain a bond with people who are struggling is ousted. It makes no sense. When I spoke to the makers before joining the show they told me they want different personalities. I am shocked that there are people who are slamming the host for showing Pratik his mistakes. What if it was their sister in that bathroom. If that’s the game I need to play to stay inside the Bigg Boss house, I am happy to be out.
    ​Few ex-contestants are supporting Pratik because they have not stayed with him inside: If ex-contestants are supporting Pratik for breaking the latch of the bathroom door while Vidhi was inside, they need to question themselves what they are doing. They are supporting him because they have not stayed with him inside. If you are spending time with someone and that person says my intentions were not that but his actions don't match with his intentions, we have to question ourselves about what we are doing.
    ​It's unfair that the hardest person to work with and a controversial one is not evicted: I am not saying Pratik is a bad person. I’ve spent time with him, he’s a nice person. But when it comes to what is fair, I’ve to stand with what is fair. It is not fair to put 13 people in jeopardy. It’s unfair that the hardest and controversial person to work with is in the show and the most easy going and someone with whom you can work is out of the show. It shows what entertains people these days.
  • Sahil Shroff becomes the first contestant to get evicted from the show: Talking to the contestants, he said that Sahil Shroff has been ousted from the house. Salman also stated that Sahil got the least votes from the audience out of all the contestants. Rest of the housemates were saddened by the decision. It is to be noted that Sahil failed to create an impression in the first week of the show unlike other contestants who got instantly noticed by the viewers of the show. While Tejasswi Prakash, Karan Kundrra, Partik Sehajpal, Jay Bhanushali and others made headlines with their theatrics and fights, Sahil was more like a spectator. In the house, he gelled well with Miesha Iyer, Simba Nagpal and Ieshaan Sehgaal. The first Weekend Ka Vaar with Salman made headlines as the host bashed Pratik for trying to unlatch the bathroom door when Vidhi Pandya was taking a shower. Pratik was also reprimanded for some of his fights. However, the guests of Weekend Ka Vaar on Sunday - Neha Bhasin and Nikki Tamboli - took Pratik's side. Nikki couldn't stop herself from praising Pratik. She said that she can see Pratik is lonely and she wants to hug him tight. With just a week, Bigg Boss 15 has managed to make news for its fights, action and interesting contestants. The first Weekend Ka Vaar has also been fun for the housemates due to Navratri celebrations in the house.
  • Interview: Exclusive! Sahil Shroff: Most people in the Bigg Boss 15 house are TV stars, which was a disadvantage for me: There are 13 new contestants in the jungle-themed BB house and three who were part of BB OTT. At the end of the first week of the show, one contestant is out of the house and that is model and actor Sahil Shroff. Talking to us exclusively after getting out of the house, Sahil said, “I was just starting to make my place in the house and make my way through the chaos. I was taking my time there and everyone noticed that. I had just started engaging more with other contestants when I was eliminated. Before I entered the BB house, people had told me that I should take my time to open up. But other contestants didn’t do that, which I suppose was a disadvantage for me. I am okay with my eviction; I went there just for the experience. I was anyway missing my daily life.
    Sahil admitted that he had not seen previous seasons. Was that a disadvantage? “No, I don’t think not watching earlier seasons was a disadvantage. I went into the house with an open mind and was finding my own way there. Everyone was nominated last week. If there had been a round where people had to name contestants for nomination, I’m sure I wouldn’t have been nominated because I had a good rapport with almost everyone. Most people there are TV faces, which I think was a disadvantage for me. I went in as an underdog. I come from a different understanding of life and take decisions accordingly,” he said.
    Sahil Shroff: On the show, Sahil was heard saying that Karan Kundrra and Jay Bhanushali were dominating the others. Did he still feel that way? “No, I didn’t say it that way. I was happy that Karan was playing from the front because he is a smart guy. And it was good for our team. His vision for when things went haywire was good because he has done several reality shows. On the other hand, Jay also had a good perspective and taking the lead when we are vulnerable is good. They were not dominating. We were all using each other to move ahead. Bigg Boss is only for some people; it wasn’t for me!”
  • Joined Bigg Boss 15
About Sahil Shroff:
  • Name- Sahil Shroff
  • Occupation- Model, Actor
  • Claim to Fame- Don 2
  • As many of us might recall Sahil Shroff as the dashing cop Arjun from the blockbuster film Don 2, now get ready to witness to him in the realty TV show Bigg Boss 15. Sahil Shroff is an actor and model who is popularly known of featuring in the reality show ‘The amazing race Asia’ and in the film Don 2 along side ShahRukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra.
  • Sahil is highly qualified with a Masters Degree of Information & Technology from Australia. He is known for his style and personality and fashion sense. The actor moved to the city of dreams, Mumbai, after finishing his studies. He has been a full time model since then. He took acting and voice lessons from the veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher. No doubt the latter’s teaching proved to be excellent as Sahil made his debut with a huge film like Don 2.
  • The actor has also done several commercials and is a successful model. Apart from Don 2, Sahil also has films like Dear Maya and Shaadi Ke Side Effects on his list. The actor was also a part of the web series Baarish where he played the role of Rishi Mehta.
  • And now finally he has been robbed in for the twisted jungle season of Bigg Boss 15. Just as mentioned before, this years season has people with different experiences and stories and come from various fields. It will be fun to see how cop Arjun aka Sahil Shroff twists and turns the laws and plays games in the Bigg Boss 15 house.
Unknown Facts:
  • A yoga addict - One that never misses a day without meditation handsome hunk Sahil Shroff is a yoga addict. He is often seen meditating during free time and has been practicing yoga for years.
  • He is an ace cook - It’s a good to go scene when it comes to handling the kitchen as BB15’s Sahil Shroff is now known to be an ace cook. Knowing more than a number of cuisines Sahil masters in cooking and knows how to do other household chores.
  • An newbie in singing - First modelling, an upcoming actor, now a Bigg boss contestant and you never know, Sahil might be the upcoming singing sensation of the country as the star revealed the fact that he has started singing a little and is getting at it day by day.
  • An adventure junkie and loves mountain climbing - It’s a known fact that Sahil Shroff has travelled the world for his shoots as the star was seen discussing about the same in the Bigg boss house but a lesser known fact about him is that Sahil is a mountain climber. That’s right! He not only loves to take up challenges and is an adventure junkie but a mountain lover and indulges in mountain climbing often.
  • Bike lover - Sahil Shroff and bikes are synonymous with each other. Sahil loves to live life in the fast lane. He cannot wish for a better companion on this journey than some of the fastest bikes available in the world and goes for long rides whenever possible.

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss Season 15, contestants, Sahil Shroff, Sahil Shroff Age, Sahil Shroff Boyfriends, Sahil Shroff Caste, Sahil Shroff Controversies, Sahil Shroff Date of Birth, Sahil Shroff Education, Sahil Shroff Family, Sahil Shroff Films, Sahil Shroff Girlfriends, Sahil Shroff Husband, Sahil Shroff in Bigg Boss 15, Sahil Shroff Latest News, Sahil Shroff Latest Updates, Sahil Shroff Photos, Sahil Shroff Place of Birth, Sahil Shroff TV Shows, Sahil Shroff Videos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->