Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anchor Ravi Controversy Bold Statement on Coronavirus

Views: 1171  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-16-2021, 05:58 AM

Default Anchor Ravi Controversy Bold Statement on Coronavirus

Anchor Ravi has joined the list of celebrities who recovered from Coronavirus successfully. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Ravi shared his experience battling with the virus and how his family helped him with his quick recovery. Excerpts...
Telugu TOP 10 Best Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV

I didn’t want to add to the panic

Too much discussion and negativity about COVID-19 all over. I didn’t want to add to the panic by announcing on social media. I rather felt it’s important to inform those who were in contact with me and my close ones. Telugu TOP 10 Best Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV (Photo: Instagram)

I panicked the moment I tested positive

I, too, panicked the moment I knew I tested Covid-19 positive. During my 14-day isolation, I grew confident and realised that I’ve unnecessarily panicked. This disease can be cured by following all the safety protocols religiously. If you can wear masks, use sanitizers, steam regularly, and have healthy food, you can keep Covid-19 away. Again, this is my experience and I don’t want to rub this on anyone. (Photo: Instagram)

What I did in my isolation phase

During my isolation period, I ensured my eyes and ears are always covered, took a lot of fluids, cut down on my consumption of news, negative stuff on social media, WhatsApp. I spent time talking to friends. (Photo: Instagram)

His death shook me

Death of Pradeep’s (Pradeep Machiraju) father really shook me. They were like family and I was disturbed completely. My wife Nitya made sure I recovered quickly from the shock. Perhaps due to sleep deprivation at night, I used to get weird thoughts. Nitya helped me keep my sane and stay positive throughout my quarantine phase. Telugu TOP 10 Best Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV (Photo: Instagram)

Nitya was my guide

She recovered from Covid-19 during the first wave last year. So, she was in fact my guide in my road to recovery. We sent Viya to her mama’s (uncle) place and Nitya took complete care of me. (Photo: Instagram)

I didn’t think of my shows or future

There is a lot of introspection that happened during this phase. I didn’t think of my shows, future or anything. I realised everyone needs time for oneself. Coronavirus has forced us to stop running after money, pushed us into a room and made us think about life. It might sound philosophical but life is to be lived simply without overthinking. Things will fall in place slowly. (Photo: Instagram)

That was the toughest part

The toughest part of the isolation was to stay away from Viya. No matter how prepared I was, it wasn’t easy. And it’s not about you, it’s about how much they miss you. I used to connect to her over video calls and her stories never let the smile on my fade away. (Photo: Instagram)

She reminds us to wear a mask

I’m surprised she understands Covid, precautionary protocols, and stuff very well. At times, she reminds us to wear a mask or sanitize. She keeps asking, “Pappa, how do you feel having a brave child like me? (laughs)” (Photo: Instagram)

I’m scared of third wave

Like many parents, I’m scared of the third wave and its impact on kids. I think vaccination can at least help us avoid things getting complicated. It’s our responsibility to get vaccinated and take all the precautions to avoid the third wave. (Photo: Instagram) Telugu TOP 10 Best Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV

Tags
Anchor Ravi, Bold Statement, controversy, Coronavirus, telugu, Telugu TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->