Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Camila Morrone REACTS To People’s Comments About 23-Year Age Difference With Boyfrien

Views: 1430  
Old 12-05-2019, 10:31 AM

Default Camila Morrone REACTS To People’s Comments About 23-Year Age Difference With Boyfrien

Leonardo DiCaprio’s relationship with actor and model Camila Morrone became the talk of the town due to their age gap. The Inception actor is 23 years older than Camila and people weren’t pleased with the same.

While the actor hasn’t spoken about it, in an interview, Camila Morrone opened up about the scrutiny surrounding their relationship. She wants people to date whoever they want to.

Camila Morrone REACTS To People’s Comments About 23-Year Age Difference With Boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprioThe actress told the Los Angeles Times, “I just think anyone should be able to date who they want to date.” She further added that just the way people are fascinated by her relationship with DiCaprio, even she would be curious in a similar way.

Morrone also spoke about how her equation with Leonardo DiCaprio is a ‘sensitive subject’ to her as people must be believing she is getting roles because of his help. She hopes that as she excels in her career further, her identity doesn’t get attached to her boyfriend.

About her film The Mickey and The Bear, she said, “I think more and more now that people are seeing the film, I’m slowly getting an identity outside of that.”

“Which is frustrating because I feel like there should always be an identity besides who you’re dating … I understand the association, but I’m confident that will continue to slip away and be less of a conversation,” she added further.

Old 06-10-2022, 08:37 AM

I think Camila Morrone has a statement that speaks her mind. Everyone has their own life and we should not interfere too deeply in their affairs. you should try 1v1 lol and wordle 2 instead and discover many interesting things

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum