Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 ways to make your hair grow back

Views: 1233  
Old 09-14-2022, 07:15 AM

Default TOP 10 ways to make your hair grow back

• Aloe Vera: Used for treating hair loss and conditioning the scalp, aloe vera also reduces dandruff and unblocks the hair follicles. Many times, due to dirt and pollution the follicles get blocked leading to weak roots and therefore increasing hair fall.
  • Coconut oil: Known to be a natural conditioner and packed with antioxidants, coconut oil is extremely beneficial for hair health. The oil that contains fatty acids called lauric acid, penetrates inside the hair shaft and reduces protein loss. It then strengthens the roots and reduces hair fall as well.
  • Fish oil: Omega-3 fatty acids help improve hair quality immensely. Packed with antioxidants, fish oil helps in upgrading hair density and diameter. It also reduces hair loss and improves the health of hair cells and follicles.
  • Onion juice: Juice an onion, apply the juice to your hair and see the stark difference in hair quality and strength. Onion juice promotes hair growth and is also helpful in treating alopecia, an autoimmune condition in which the body attacks hair follicles and causes hair loss.
  • Lemons: Juice of fresh lemons when applied to your hair it helps enhance hair quantity and quality. Lemons helps in maintaining a healthy scalp and encourages hair growth.

Tags
How can I grow my hair back fast, How can I stop my hair loss, How fast does hair grow, How long can your hair grow in 2 months, How much does hair grow in 6 months, How much hair grows in a week, Is it possible to regrow the lost hair, tips, top 10, What actually grows hair, What's the fastest hair can grow, Which food is good for hair, Why did my hair stop growing

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum