Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Malayalam TV Show - Kudumbavilakku Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update

Views: 3204  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-09-2021, 11:22 AM

Default Malayalam TV Show - Kudumbavilakku Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Anirudh unhappy with Sumitha's decision to marry Rohit, The popular show 'Kudumbavilakku' is gaining attention with its engaging storyline. The show which is progressing with one of the much-awaited twists, Sumithra's second marriage, has got some more surprises for the fans.
  • In the recent episode, Achachan is seen having a conversation with Sumithra. He says it was a miss from his side about asking the kids before making a decision. Amma says if Sumithra plans to marry Rohit, she might lose a kid. Achachan says he thought Anirudh and others might support Sumithra. Later, Achachan calls all the three kids, Anirudh, Sheethal, and Pratheesh to discuss the same. He apologized to them for not discussing with them before planning Sumithra's wedding. He asks Anirudh why he is not happy with Sumithra's decision to marry Rohit. Meanwhile, Pratheesh informs Achachan that Sidharth has filed for divorce from Vedhika, and wishes to remarry Sumithra. Both Sumithra and Achamma, who are overhearing the conversation, get surprised with Sidharth's decision.
  • Later, Anirudh says he wishes to see both Sidharth and Sumithra remarry. He fears Sidharth's dream will not be fulfilled if Rohit enters the family. When Achachan asks his perspective on the same, Pratheesh assures to always support her. Sheethal also agrees with Pratheesh's opinion.
  • 'Kudumbavilakku' is one of the top-rated shows on Malayalam TV. The show has Meera Vasudev, KK Menon, Dr. Shaju, Noobin, Aswathy Ash, Saranya Anand, and others playing the lead roles.
  • Kudumbavilakku reclaims numero uno spot on TRP charts: Malayalam TV shows seem to be giving neck-to-neck competition to each other as the weeks progress. After a brief gap, the family drama 'Kudumbavilakku' is back to the numero uno spot. In the recent TRP ratings, the show has surpassed 'Santhwanam'. The Meera Vasudev-KK Menon starrer, 'Kudumbavilakku' is the Malayalam version of the popular Hindi show, 'Anupamaa'. Currently, the show progresses with Sidharth having a change of mind regarding his decision to marry Vedhika.
  • Athira Madhav quits Kudumbavilakku; introduces the new ‘Ananya’: Actress Athira Madhav, who was playing the lead character Ananya in 'Kudumbavilakku', quits the show due to pregnancy. The actress, who is seven months pregnant, recently had her last day on the sets. Thanking everyone for their love and support, Athira has penned a long note on her social media account. "Dear Fam, I know it's been long since i posted something regards to my role and the family I have received on the sets of kudumbavilakk. Yes, today I mark my last day in what I would say is a memorable journey with the whole Kudumbavilakku family. It's been such an honor for me to work with some of the well versatile actors and creators. Most of soon I will cherish and miss the most. Thank you all for loving and accepting me as Dr. Ananya… I love you all. Thanking all of my co-workers and the entire team of kudumbavilaku… My director Manjudharman sir, cinematographer @vipin.puthiyankam, and a special thanks to @asianet for this immense opportunity. @joseperoorkada @joyperoorkada thankyou for all the love and support. I will remember all the good that you guys have given me. Now it's time to rest as Me and Rajeev @ray_ray24691 are expecting a child. Include me in your prayers and support me once I am back. Great-full and Loved, Athira Madhav," reads her note.
  • On the other hand, in a teaser, the actress has also introduced the new Ananya of the show. Manasinakkare actress Aswathy will be replacing Athira in the new episodes.
  • Athira Madhav started her career as a TV host. But, she shot to fame with her performance as the strong antagonist 'Ananya' in 'Kudumbavilakku'. On her first wedding anniversary, Athira announced her pregnancy.
  • Actor Nikhil Nair became an overnight sensation on Malayalam TV with his character Ambadi Arjunan in 'Ammayariyathe'. His striking chemistry with co-star Sreethu Krishnan and realistic act are surely the reasons that made him a heartthrob of Malayalam TV. However, it is a lesser-known fact that the actor is playing the lead character in the Telugu version of one of the top-rated shows on Malayalam TV. Yes, the actor plays Prem in the show 'Intinti Gruhalakshmi', which is the Telugu version of Kudumbavilakku. In Malayalam, Nikhil's character is named Pratheesh and is being played by Noobin.
  • Currently progresses with Vedhika's wicked plans to defeat Sumithra. The show has introduced a new storyline after the wedding of the lead characters Pratheesh and Sanjana.
  • Meera Vasudev - KK Menon starrer, 'Kudumbavilakku' continues to be the most-watched serial on Malayalam TV.
  • Sidharth's realisations regarding Vedhika's wicked plans against him. Besides Meera and KK Menon, the show has Athira, Dr Shaju, Saranya Anand, and Noobin playing meaty roles.
  • Currently, the show progresses with Sidharth facing criticism from his family for the wedding. On the other hand, Sumithra is transforming into an independent woman.
About the show:
  • Kudumbavilakku (2020 TV series) (transl. Family Lantern) is an Indian Malayalam-language television soap opera drama.
  • The show premiered on Asianet channel and streaming on Disney+Hotstar since 27 January 2020 on Monday to Thursday at 7:00pm.
  • Meera Vasudevan portrays the lead role in the series, returning to television after thirteen years
Story:
  • A woman does not get a moment of rest while doing all the household chores on top of being a dutiful wife, daughter-in-law and mother. Yet, she is never acknowledged or appreciated for her work
Star Cast:
  • Meera Vasudevan as Sumithra,
  • Krishnakumar Menon as Sidharth Menon a.k.a. Siddhu
  • Sreejith Vijay → Anand Narayanan as Dr. Anirudh Menon
  • Akshaya R. Nair → Athira Madhav as Dr. Ananya Anirudh Menon
  • Giriprasad Damodar → Noobin Johny as Pratheesh Menon
  • Parvathi Vijay → Amritha Nair as Sheethal Menon
  • F. J. Tharakan as Shivadas Menon
  • Devi Menon as Saraswathi Menon
  • Manju Vijeesh as Mallika
  • Sumesh Surendran as Sreekumar
  • Sindhu Varma → Manju Satheesh as Sharanya Menon
  • Shwetha Venkat → Ameya Nair → Saranya Anand as Vedika Sidharth nee Sampath
  • Dr. Shaju Sam as Rohit Gopal
  • Gouri P. Krishnan as Pooja Rohit
  • Kudumbavilakku's Aswathy Ash: I was anxious about facing abuse and bullying online while replacing Athira Madhav, It is never an easy task to impress the telly audiences especially when they are replacing one of their favorite actors in a popular show. However, actress Ashwathy Ash deserves applause as she has achieved the same within a short time. The model-turned-actress has replaced actress Athira Madhav in 'Kudumbavilakku' and ever since then she is being ‘Ananya’ for the viewers. Recently, in a candid chat with ETimes TV, the actress spoke about her life before and after entering the top-rated show. Ashwathy's family expected her to do a bank job as she was keen on pursuing Bachelor’s degree in commerce. However, when the pandemic hit, the future had something special for this actress. "Everyone in the family was expecting me to work in the banking sector as I've done B. Com and completed 2 post-graduation from Kerala university. By the time I completed the PG, the pandemic hit. So I thought of doing some photoshoots that got me some national-level TVCs and print media ads. Thanks to those shoots, I got picked by Anoop Menon sir for his directorial 'Padma' for a small role, and that's when my destiny changed. I made my TV debut with the show 'Manasinakkare'," she said. It was during that time she got a chance to be a part of an upcoming serial, but later she got the chance to play Ananya when actress Athira had to quit the show due to pregnancy. When asked about her feelings about taking up the character, Aswathy shared that she was skeptical at the beginning. "Normally, replacement characters face online bullying as the audience doesn't prefer to see a new person doing it one fine day. I also expected the same and was anxious about it. However, I didn't want to miss the big opportunity to be a part of a top-rated show. But, luckily in my case, I got great appreciation from the audience and I was thrilled by the support people have shown after the first promo," she shared. Ashwathy feels blessed to be able to kickstart her career with one of the much-loved TV serials in Malayalam. "Acting is an art of making people believe that what they see in front of them is real, I really think that Kudumbavilakku has pulled it off. The serial's unbeatable spot in the rating charts is a big example of it. I feel great to be a part of this team," she concluded.
Versions in other languages:
TRP, Reviews:
  • Kudumbavilakku has regained the first position on the TRP charts. The show which was in the top position for months lost it to 'Sanhwanam' in the last weeks. 'Kudumbavilakku' recently staged the much-discussed wedding of Sidharth and Vedhika, after some engaging suspense-filled episodes, which seems to have attracted the audience.
  • According to BARC ratings, Kudumbavilakku has managed to top the Malayalam TV show's TRP chart from shortly after its start through early January 2020. Due to COVID-19 pandemic situation, Kudumbavilakku and all other serials were stopped from 6th April 2020. Months later, TV Serial shooting was permitted on India. From June 2020 , the series tops the rating charts with incredible TRP rating surpassing all the TV series in Kerala.

Tags
Kudumbavilakku, Kudumbavilakku Articles, Kudumbavilakku Awards, Kudumbavilakku Forum, Kudumbavilakku Future Story, Kudumbavilakku Gallary, Kudumbavilakku IndiaForum, Kudumbavilakku Interview, Kudumbavilakku Latest Update, Kudumbavilakku New Star Cast, Kudumbavilakku Photos, Kudumbavilakku Pictures, Kudumbavilakku Shocking News, Kudumbavilakku Social Media updates, Kudumbavilakku Spoiler, Kudumbavilakku Star Cast, Kudumbavilakku Stars, Kudumbavilakku Story, Kudumbavilakku Story sofar, Kudumbavilakku Today Episode, Kudumbavilakku Tomorrow Spoiler, Kudumbavilakku TV Show, Kudumbavilakku Videos, Kudumbavilakku Written update, Kudumbavilakku Yesterday Episode, malayalam, Malayalam TV Shows, South TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->