Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marathi TV Show - Bayko Ashi Havvi Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode Written Updates

Views: 1761  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-13-2021, 09:03 AM

Default Marathi TV Show - Bayko Ashi Havvi Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode Written Updates

Latest Update:
  • Vikas Patil: I’m glad Bayko Ashi Havvi was finally launched; it’s worth the wait - शेवटी आनंद झाला की बेको आशी हवेवी लाँच झाली; हे प्रतीक्षा करण्यासारखे आहे.
  • Meera Joshi is all set to feature in 'Bayko Ashi Havvi' - Marathi actress and Tuza Maza Breakup fame Meera Joshi is all set to feature in the newly launched TV show Bayko Ashi Havvi. Meera Joshi informed fans about her role in the show and added that she will feature in the show as Rakhi.
  • Marathi TV show Bayko Ashi Havvi to finally launch - Upcoming new show Bayko Ashi Havvi, which earlier was postponed due to lockdown and stall on shoot in the state, is now all set to air from May 17. The TV show that was earlier set to air in April but now has shifted to May to entertain the audience.
About the Show:
  • Talking about the new show, Bayko Ashi Havvi's director and writer, Viren Pradhan, said, "Still men look down upon women.
  • When a person wants to marry someone, he tries to find a wife material.
  • They look for homemaker women, but they forget that only a woman needs to be responsible for everything? Marriage is a companionship of a woman and man, and that means the division of all responsibilities. That's what we will try to showcase in the TV show"
Teaser Colors Marathi Bayko Ashi Havvi Serial Cast, Starting Date, Broadcasting Schedule, And Promo:
  • As per the show's teaser, the husband berates his wife in front of his friends, saying a woman is meant to work in the kitchen and manage the kids at home.
Watch Telecast:
  • Colors Marathi is all set to come back with another show on its channel the title of the upcoming show is ‘Bayko Ashi Havi’ the show will revolve around a family drama show with an interesting storyline for its viewer. Let’s Check out Colors Marathi Bayko Ashi Havi Serial Cast, Starting Date, Broadcasting Schedule, And Promo
  • The show is all set to hit the screen soon, also the trailer will be out within a week fans are very excited for the upcoming show a by the title we can understand women should be very responsible and kind of who plays a different role in her daily life.

Bayko Ashi Havi Serial Cast
  • Actor Vikas Patil is playing the husband's character while actress Gauri is playing a homemaker.
  • The show is starring newbie Gauri Deshpande in the lead role. Talking about her work, the lead actress of the show Gauri Deshpande, is a model-turned-actress. The actress is an audiologist and speech-language pathologist. She is also an anchor and dancer.
  • Talking about Vikas Patil, he is not a new face to the Marathi telly audience. Vikas rose to fame with the TV shows Lek Majhi Ladki, Char Diwas Sasuche, and Kulvadhu, just to name a few.
  • He was last seen in the show Led Mazi Ladki (2018), and is all set to make his comeback with the upcoming show.
  • Meera Joshi is all set to feature in 'Bayko Ashi Havvi
Colors Marathi Bayko Ashi Havi Serial Starting Date
  • Upcoming new show Bayko Ashi Havvi, which earlier was postponed due to lockdown and stall on shoot in the state, is now all set to air from May 17. The TV show that was earlier set to air in April but now has shifted to May to entertain the audience.
  • The show is all set to hit the screen soon on its color television the official dates by the makers of the show are not out yet but soon it will official here on our page after the announcement. You can also catch the online telecast on the official app or website of Voot, which you can download from the google play store and watch your favorite Colors show. Also, timing will be out when dates are.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-19-2021, 02:51 PM

Default Exclusive - Vikas Patil: I’m glad Bayko Ashi Havvi was finally launched; it’s worth the wait

Exclusive - Vikas Patil: I’m glad Bayko Ashi Havvi was finally launched; it’s worth the wait

New show Bayko Ashi Havvi managed to grab eyeballs in its first episode. The show features popular Marathi actor Vikas Patil in the lead role. Vikas Patil spoke exclusively to ETimes TV, and shared his excitement about the same. Vikas also shared how he felt when the show got postponed, his happiness when the show was finally launched and how TV medium boosted his on-screen confidence.

Bayko Ashi Havvi’s launch was earlier postponed due to lockdown in the state. The show was finally launched recently and has been grabbing attention ever since. Commenting on the same,
Quote:
Vikas said, "It is obvious that an actor gets disappointed when a show is postponed. I was so nervous and sad when I learned that Bayko Ashi Havvi, which was about to launch in April, was postponed, but our director Viren Pradhan motivated me saying our show will definitely get launched soon and I need not worry. I was also worried what if it never gets launched due to the current COVID-19 situation? It's an obvious feeling, but I am so happy now that it's finally launched, and it's worth all the wait.”

Talking about playing the character of Vibhas Rajeshirke,
Quote:
Vikas said, "I have never played a character like this before. I come from a theatre background, so I feel I should keep exploring and experimenting with my characters and projects. I was so excited to play a personality like Vibhas, who is a dominating husband with grey shades. Before doing Bayko Ashi Havvi, I worked on myself during the lockdown which taught me so many things. I explored many shades of my personality during that period and prepared myself for the upcoming projects."
Vikas Patil was featured in many TV shows and films. The actor feels TV medium boosted his confidence to face the camera while doing films. Vikas said, "I feel in the Marathi industry there is no difference in television and films. All Marathi actors do TV shows and films with the same dedication and excitement. In my case, television helped me boost my confidence to face the camera on-screen. Television makes you more camera-friendly because every day you face the camera, shooting day and night and this practice makes you more comfortable when you do films. I am delighted that I have been part of television from many years and it is helping reach every household of Maharashtra."

Tags
Bayko Ashi Havi, Bayko Ashi Havi Articles, Bayko Ashi Havi Awards, bayko ashi havi cast, bayko ashi havi cast name, bayko ashi havi episode, Bayko Ashi Havi Forum, bayko ashi havi full episode, Bayko Ashi Havi Future Story, Bayko Ashi Havi Gallary, Bayko Ashi Havi IndiaForum, Bayko Ashi Havi Interview, Bayko Ashi Havi Latest Update, Bayko Ashi Havi New Star Cast, Bayko Ashi Havi Photos, Bayko Ashi Havi Pictures, bayko ashi havi serial cast, Bayko Ashi Havi Shocking News, Bayko Ashi Havi Social Media updates, Bayko Ashi Havi Spoiler, Bayko Ashi Havi Star Cast, Bayko Ashi Havi Stars, Bayko Ashi Havi Story, Bayko Ashi Havi Story sofar, bayko ashi havi timing, Bayko Ashi Havi Today Episode, Bayko Ashi Havi Tomorrow Spoiler, Bayko Ashi Havi Videos, Bayko Ashi Havi Written update, Bayko Ashi Havi Yesterday Episode, Bayko Ashi Havvi, Bayko Ashi Havvi Articles, Bayko Ashi Havvi Awards, Bayko Ashi Havvi Forum, Bayko Ashi Havvi Future Story, Bayko Ashi Havvi Gallary, Bayko Ashi Havvi IndiaForum, Bayko Ashi Havvi Interview, Bayko Ashi Havvi Latest Update, Bayko Ashi Havvi New Star Cast, Bayko Ashi Havvi Photos, Bayko Ashi Havvi Pictures, Bayko Ashi Havvi Shocking News, Bayko Ashi Havvi Social Media updates, Bayko Ashi Havvi Spoiler, Bayko Ashi Havvi Star Cast, Bayko Ashi Havvi Stars, Bayko Ashi Havvi Story, Bayko Ashi Havvi Story sofar, Bayko Ashi Havvi Today Episode, Bayko Ashi Havvi Tomorrow Spoiler, Bayko Ashi Havvi Videos, Bayko Ashi Havvi Written update, Bayko Ashi Havvi Yesterday Episode, Bengali, Bengali TV Shows, marathi, Meera Joshi, North TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->