Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

First Elimination - Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Spoiler

Views: 1771  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-18-2021, 05:28 AM

Default First Elimination - Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Spoiler

Breaking News:
  • Earlier, there have been reports that Rahul Vaidya, Varun Sood, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya, Shweta Tiwari and Arjun Bijlani are the top five of the season. And now we hear that it is Arjun Bijlani who has won Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.

• Toppers TOP 5 FINALIST
  1. Rahul Vaidya,
  2. Varun Sood,
  3. Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya,
  4. Shweta Tiwari
  5. Arjun Bijlani

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Spoiler:.
Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 has been in the news since a long time. Like every season, this year also the makers have lined-up interesting set of celebrity contestants, who are currently in Cape Town, South Africa. Apparently, the shooting of the show has begun and the first elimination has happened on the show!
Nikki Tamboli and Anushka Sen after their performance..." data-gal-src="www.filmibeat.com/img/600x100/2021/05/vishal-1621314264.jpg">
Vishal Eliminated From The Show!
  • As per Spotboye report, Vishal Aditya Singh, who was at the bottom three along with Nikki Tamboli and Anushka Sen after their performance, has been eliminated from the show. With this, Vishal becomes the first celebrity contestant to get eliminated from the show this season.
  • Full Videos @ Click Here
Divyanka Tripathi Won The First Stunt!" data-gal-desc="Also, if we are to go by social media, Divyanka Tripathi won the first stunt, which apparently was shot a few days ago. Also Read:&nb..." data-gal-src="www.filmibeat.com/img/600x100/2021/05/divyanka-1621314369.jpg">
Divyanka Tripathi Won The First Stunt!
  • Also, if we are to go by social media, Divyanka Tripathi won the first stunt, which apparently was shot a few days ago.
Rahul Vaidya On KKK 11" data-gal-desc="Meanwhile, recently, Rahul Vaidya had shared a few pictures in which he was seen donning KKK 11 jacket. In his caption, he shared his e..." data-gal-src="www.filmibeat.com/img/600x100/2021/05/rahul-1621314411.jpg">
Rahul Vaidya On KKK 11
  • Meanwhile, recently, Rahul Vaidya had shared a few pictures in which he was seen donning KKK 11 jacket. In his caption, he shared his excitement about being a part of the stunt-based reality show and also revealed when the show will be aired on television.
  • The singer wrote, "Started this once in a life time experience called Khatron Ke khiladi yesterday! It's unexplainable how I feel being a part of this incredible show. Can't wait for u all to see it in July on @colorstv (Mask off only for clicking the pics)."
  • Full Videos @ Click Here
Other contestants too have been sharing pictures from Cape Town. The audiences are eagerly waiting to watch their favourite celebrity contestant perform daredevil stunts.
KKK 11 Contestants

For the uninitiated, apart from Vishal, Anushka, Nikki, Divyanka and Rahul, other celebrities who are participating in the show are- Shweta Tiwari, Arjun Bijlani, Abhinav Shukla, Sana Makbul, Saurabh Raaj Jain, Aastha Gill, Mahekk Chahal and Varun Sood.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-19-2021, 06:09 AM

Before Joining :

Vishal Aditya Singh on Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: I spoke to my friend Rashami Desai for tips on performing stunts

Vishal Aditya Singh, who is all set to be seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 is excited to be a part of the stunt-based reality show.

"I am very excited because Khatron Ke Khiladi is a very different show. Usually, you spend money to indulge in adventure and enjoy it and there’s no competition. But with KKK11, you get to enjoy adventurous tasks and there is competition also. The competition is to overcome your fears. It’s a very interesting show and that’s why I agreed to do it because I always wanted to do it and when I was offered I did not take much time to say yes," he said.

When asked why he decided to choose yet another reality show after Bigg Boss 13, he said, "I have been away from television for a year now and all the shows that I was offered to do, I did not find them interesting enough to say yes. And when KKK11 was offered to me I asked myself why not? From all the other offers that came my way I found this very interesting."

Talking about his phobias, the actor shared, "The only phobia that I can tell you at this point is swimming because I don’t know how to swim. I haven’t tried swimming ever. And I don’t fear dying while swimming, my fear is not being able to perform or lose the task because I don’t know how to swim."

Vishal, who bonded with Rashami Desai during Bigg Boss 13 and they still manage to be good friends, discussed the stunts and also took tips to be on the show, "I spoke to my friend Rashami Desai to get some tips on Khatron Ke Khiladi. She asked me to be calm and composed and to work on my core and breathing. She also told me never give any stunt just try and you will be able to do it, no matter how tough it," he concluded.

Tags
colors tv, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 11, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->