Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG Popular child actors own super expensive cars

Views: 835  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-14-2022, 12:18 PM

Default OMG Popular child actors own super expensive cars

They are all below 25 years of age but these popular child actors, who are young adults now, have managed to fulfill their dream of owning luxurious cars. They have been mighty proud of their achievement and shared photos with their expensive possessions on social media. Take a look. (Photo: Instagram)

Anushka Sen

Anushka, who is barely 20-year-old, owns a BMW sports limited edition which costs approx Rs 51 lakh. She had posted photos of it on Instagram in 2020 and captioned it as, "MY FIRST CAR!! BMW 330I M Sports Limited Edition ✨ Feeling so happy and grateful. My first BMW. I have always been a huge fan of sports cars and today this dream has come true. It’s a big achievement for me. I trust the universe, it has helped me fulfil this dream of mine. Thank you mom and dad for your support and always motivating me to do my best and help me achieve my dreams. Big thanks to my fans as well, for your unconditional love. Surreal Feeling." (Photo: Instagram)

Jannat Zubair

Jannat Zubair, who is just 21, owns not one but three luxurious cars. On her 19th birthday, she bought herself a Jaguar worth Rs. 1.20 crores. She owns Audi Q7 which starts at Rs 83.32 lakh and goes upto Rs. 88.98 lakh. The actress also had Ford Endeavour Hurricane, the cost of which is above Rs 20 lakh in India. (Photo: Instagram)

Siddharth Nigam

22-year-old Siddharth Nigam has tasted success with several TV shows including Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga. The actor owns a BMW and a Jaguar (that he bought in 2020. Back then, he had posted photos of it and written, "So finally Jaq in the house, I feel Blessed coz once I had a dream of buying a new I20 for my family as our dream was to buy a four wheeler and we will live happily ever after, then God blessed me with BMW and I felt like the king of the world and then this beast (Jaguar) today I can relate to the saying that "If you wanna make God Laugh tell him about your Plans". I can't thank you guys enough for all the support and love you guys have always showered on me and my family. I owe this to you guys and everyone who believed in me.... Finally I wanna say one thing to everyone: Dreams do come true if you really work towards it... Keep Dreaming Guys Love you and congratulations." (Photo: Instagram)

Ashnoor Kaur

Ashnoor, who rose to fame with Patiala Babes, bought a swanky car on her 18th birthday earlier this year. The price of the car ranges from Rs 61.90 lakh to Rs 67.50 lakh.Sharing her joy, the actress wrote, "Ticked off the 1st thing from my 18th’s bucket list - My first self earned car #NewBaby #BirthdayGift Thank you universe, thanks mom-dad… #Grateful #Happy18ToMe." (Photo: Instagram)

Avneet Kaur

Earlier this year, Avneet Kaur, who is all of 21, bought a Range Rover, which is reportedly worth Rs 80 lakh. Posting a few pictures with her car, Avneet wrote in her caption: "This is my year of dreams coming true #2022 #bucketlist #anotherone #blessed." The actress has done popular TV shows like Aladdin, Ek Mutthi Aasmaan among others. (Photo: Instagram)

Eisha Singh

23-year-old Eisha Singh, who rose to fame with Ishq Subhan Allah, bought a luxury Mercedes GLE model at just 21. She shared pictures with the swanky new car and wrote, "This post is dedicated to a long sought dream that lingered in my mind for a while now. Watching that dream come to life has opened up a pandora of emotions. From being in awe to shock, surprised and blessed. I felt all these emotions at one go. Maa and Papa thank you for acknowledging my dreams and making them a reality. The realization that the universe collects your dreams that you throw out there and serves them back to you on a platter has made me pause and zone out for a moment. Forever grateful and excited to share this amazing addition in my life with you all. PS: DREAMS DO COME ON WHEELS TOO." (Photo: Instagram)

Avinash Mukherjee

Balika Vadhu fame Avinash Mukherjee fulfilled his childhood dream by buying a black Mercedes in 2020. Posing with his black beauty, he wrote, "On this special day I wanted to share with all of you my childhood dream coming true, I wanted to share the conclusion of my 22 years lived, in a photo and this is the one. Before the Filmfare black lady this @mercedesbenz black baby will be my most prized possession ever. I’ve been able to buy my first car and fulfill my dream just because of all your love." (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Anushka Sen, Ashnoor Kaur, Avinash Mukherjee, avneet kaur, Eisha Singh, Jannat Zubair, own super expensive cars, photos, Siddharth Nigam, top 10, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->