Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

A look at interesting revelations made on The Great Indian Kapil Show

Views: 915  
Old 06-06-2024, 12:43 AM

Default A look at interesting revelations made on The Great Indian Kapil Show

​From Rajkummar Rao drinking betadine solution and Janhvi Kapoor dancing with Rihanna; A look at interesting revelations made on The Great Indian Kapil Show

The recent episode of The Great Indian Kapil Show, Mr and Mrs. Mahi's Rajkummar Rao and Janhvi Kapoor graced the show. Amid their fun banter, the duo made some interesting revelations about themselves on the show. Take a look at what the actors had to say:

​Kapil Sharma was wife Ginni's teacher

In the beginning of the episode, Kapil shares how Ginni understands her. He shared, 'We are from same field, we used to do theatre together. And in those days, I used to be her teacher. I used to tell her that 'natak kiya karo', now she says, 'mere saamne natak na kiya karo.'

Janhvi's spills details about her Airport Look

Kapil talks about how Airport looks are so important, he asks the actors what do they wear. Janhvi shares that she picks outfits, which are comfortable while Rajkummar reveals that he often wears a cap and mask. Paps feel that the mask is Rajkummar's airport look essential now. Janhvi further shared, 'I always carry a pillow and blankets.' Archana shared that artists go for the most stylish looks on the airport to which Janhvi quips, 'Really, I have often worn my night suits to the airport. The day I put in the effort, there wouldn't be any media to cover me.'

Archana on working with Rajkummar Rao

Archana talks about her film with Rajkummar, she praised him, 'He had to do a long monologue and address 5-6 people in the scene and he did the scene with such detail and picked on all the nuances. He is absolutely a talented artist in the Industry.'

​Rajkummar feels Archana's talent isn't yet tapped by filmmakers

While Archana couldn't stop praising Rajkummar's craft. He also had heaps of praises for the veteran actress. Rajkummar said, "Archanaji is extremely talented, I would love to work with her again. When I see her, she does so many things, be it improv and all her characters. It is unfortunate that the Industry hasn't tapped her talent yet. I am sure she is going to get some great work soon."

​Janhvi reveals Rajkummar trusts everyone easily

Janhvi shares, "He trusts everyone really quickly. While we were shooting for Roohi, I remember that Rajkummar's throat was sore and I suggested that he use betadine. I mistakenly told him 'you have to have it.' And Rajkummar drank the solution, ideally we need to gargle with it. So the next day, when I asked him how he was, he said that he drank half a bottle of it."
​When Janhvi Kapoor met Rihanna

Kapil then asked Janhvi about meeting Rihanna in Anant Ambani's pre-wedding bash. She shared, "We had a fun interaction, after her performance she came down the stage and she pointed at me and started walking. I got scared but then she said, 'I see you on Instagram all the time'. And I was quite shocked. Then she appreciated me and I was stunned. I was just overwhelmed, after getting a little hesitant I asked for a picture and zingaat was playing. I mentioned it was my song and we danced together."

Tags
2024, janhvi kapoor, photos, rajkummar rao, stars, The Great Indian Kapil Show

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum