Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Vidhi Pandya (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Views: 1008  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2021, 05:18 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Vidhi Pandya (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Life After BB will share here.
  • A shocking elimination Vidhi Pandya and Donal Bisht are the two contestants, who got eliminated: As part of the 3 Big Shocks, Bigg Boss opens the exit door and tells housemates to take two names, who made zero contribution in the show. Here, all the contestants decide to go for majority and discuss two names. Each of them nominate Vidhi Pandya and Donal Bisht. Many were heartbroken to take Vidhi’s name. Umar Riaz breaks down in tears, while taking Donal and Vidhi’s name. He tells, “It’s a hard decision but I actually wanted to build a connection with Donal, atleast a friendship. It had to be mutual.” Tejasswi cries a lot while bidding farewell to Vidhi. Vidhi goes to Karan Kundrra and jokes, “Don’t get involved in any relationship. I am your only one.” Karan laughs and says, “Now that you are going, I am free.” Karan gifts Vidhi his jacket and Jay gifts her one his beanie cap. With a heavy heart, Vidhi and Donal leave the house.
  • Jungle house seen its first massive fight between Vidhi Pandya and Afsana Khan: Bigg Boss asks all the housemates to hand over their entire belongings. While the contestants begin one by one, Vidhi Pandya instructs Afsana Khan to put hers as well. This leads the fight, Afsana yells at Vidhi and asks her, 'Tu hoti kaun hai mere ko bolne wali (Who are you to tell me)?" To this, Vidhi replies she will. Afsana then adds, "Mere saath zubaan sanjhi ki na, zubaan tod ke rakh dungi (If you get into a verbal spat, I will break your tongue)." This makes Tejasswi Prakash and others come to Vidhi's defence and they challenge her not to. Afsana rushes towards Vidhi
Bigg Boss 15 Entry Jungle:
  • Salman Khan and Vidhi Pandya's selfie from the launch night
About Vidhi Pandy
  • Name: Vidhi Pandya
  • Claim to fame: Udaan
  • Bigg Boss 15 is all set to premiere on October 2 and fans will see Salman Khan as host. Vidhi Pandya, a television actress is confirmed to be on the Bigg Boss 15 house, here is everything you need to know about her.
  • Vidhi Pandya is an Indian television actress who has achieved huge success in a shorter span of time. She is known for television shows Udaan, Balika Vadhu and Tum Aise Hi Rehna. She is active in the television industry since 2014.
  • Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the actress has done her education in St. Lawrence High School, Mumbai, and completed her graduation from Sophia College Mumbai.
  • The actress has started her career with the popular show Tum Aise Hi Rehna in 2014. In this show, she appeared in the role of Kiran Maheshwari.
  • After this show, she also appeared in another popular show Balika Vadhu. She gained fame in the television industry in 2016 from the show Udaan in which she played the lead role of Imli. Her character turned negative in the later half of the show.
  • Recently, Pandya played the lead female role in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 opposite Mohit Kumar.
  • The actress has also done shows like Laal Ishq, Kitchen Champion, and Crime Patrol.
  • Vidhi became a part of the controversy during 2018 when the rumours of her dating Udaan's director, Pawan Kumar. Reportedly, the director lost his job because of the rumours.
  • Speaking about her relationship status, Vidhi told ETimes TV earlier, "I don’t have anyone right now. I am single but won’t say I am not ready to mingle. But if I find a good guy then why not? My dream is to get married. I believe in the concept of marriage. It is so beautiful. I would love to have somebody in my life.”
  • Vidhi is quite popular on social media and has 169K followers on Instagram.
  • Get ready to watch more of her in Bigg Boss 15.

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss Season 15, contestants, tv stars, Vidhi Pandya, Vidhi Pandya Age, Vidhi Pandya Boyfriends, Vidhi Pandya Caste, Vidhi Pandya Controversies, Vidhi Pandya Date of Birth, Vidhi Pandya Education, Vidhi Pandya Family, Vidhi Pandya Films, Vidhi Pandya Girlfriends, Vidhi Pandya Husband, Vidhi Pandya in Bigg Boss 15, Vidhi Pandya Latest News, Vidhi Pandya Latest Updates, Vidhi Pandya Photos, Vidhi Pandya Place of Birth, Vidhi Pandya TV Shows, Vidhi Pandya Videos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->