Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Karan Kundrra (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Views: 1103  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2021, 05:18 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Karan Kundrra (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Bigg Boss 15 Winner: Tejasswi Prakash Lifts Trophy, Becomes 8th Woman to Win The Show, Pratik Sehajpal finishes up as the first runner up. Tejasswi Prakash wins Bigg Boss 15 trophy, beating Karan Kundrra, Pratik Sehajpal and Shamita Shetty in the grand finale episode.
  • Bigg Boss 15: Karan Kundrra becomes the second runner-up; Tejasswi Prakash and Pratik Sehajpal become the Top 2
    After 4 months of intense battle and grilling, Bigg Boss 15 has come to an end. Karan Kundrra became the second runner-up of the show. Host Salman Khan announced Karan’s name after Shamita Shetty got eliminated from the Bigg Boss 15 stage. He was pitted against Tejasswi Prakash and Pratik Sehajpal in the Top 3 and after receiving less votes as compared to the other two, Karan Kundrra got eliminated.
    The grand finale night was shot in Mumbai in the presence of former contestants and the family members of the Top 4 contestants. As the Bigg Boss 15 Grand Finale began, Nishant Bhat decided to walk away with the briefcase with Rs 10 lakh and Shamita Shetty became the next to get evicted.
    Karan was one of the favourite contestant to win the show and he was in fact one of the strongest to lift the trophy from the moment he went inside the Bigg Boss 15 house, but things did not went how his fans expected. However, Karan's journey was definitely a memorable one. In the first two weeks itself he proved his mettle by showing his mastermind strategies and literally owned the show.
    His 'Karaneeti' as his fans fondly call it, made him win many tasks and people with ease. Karan became the most loved contestant amongst the housemates soon and in fact during the Junglewassi days many blindly just followed his strategies.

His friendly behaviour and his bond with Umar Riaz and Tejasswi Prakash will always be remembered in his journey. He would always miss his friend Umar Riaz after the latter's eviction which went on to prove their strong bond. Karan and Umar even earned a hashtag outside the Bigg Boss house and they were referred to as UmRan.

Karan’s journey on Bigg Boss 15 has been a rollercoaster ride with him shining in the first two weeks and then getting bashed for losing his game due to his love angle with Tejasswi Prakash.

His fans always hoped and prayed that their favourite star bounced back in the game. But unfortunately it never happened. One of the most important aspects of Karan's journey in the Bigg Boss 15 house was his love story with Tejasswi Prakash, the duo had many tiffs, arguments and disagreements, but after every fight, the couple hugged and patched up. This was mocked by many housemates, but Karan and Tejasswi never left each other's side and are still together and want to spend their life with each other. Their fans loved their mushy moments and craved to see them together. They were lovingly called as TejRan by their fans.
  • Karan Kundrra accuses Tejasswi Prakash of abandoning him; says, “Tu chali ja, mujhe khairat mein nahi chahiye kuch”
  • Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash's relationship is going through a tough phase in the Bigg Boss 15 house. Rashami Desai, who entered the house as a wild card contestant tells Karan that 'his' girlfriend Tejasswi has some problem with her, she is being way too "insecure" and she can't handle this anymore.
    As per the promo, Karan Kundrra replies to Rashami Desai by saying, "I don't appreciate what she said." Tejasswi Prakash asks Rashami Desai if she is trying to pick a fight with her. Rashami says that it was she who began. Next, they are seen on the dining table where Tejasswi and Rashami both talk at the same time and this irritates the latter. She gets furious at Rashami as she continues to talk. Tejasswi shouts at her to not cut her while she's talking. She folds her hands and shouts at her to let her speak and gets furious.
  • Tejasswi Prakash tells Karan Kundrra, 'Whenever you will get angry I will calm you down': Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra. As Karan recently opened up about being fond of Tejasswi, their connection is going to gain prominence. On several occasions, they are seen together and also have a heart-to-heart chat where Karan expresses his anger issues. Tejasswi calmly tells him, “Whenever you will get angry, I will try to calm you down. You can’t let every bl**dy thing affect you. I will keep a watch on you a little more not only in terms of your anger but otherwise.” Previously, Karan had opened up about his feelings for Tejwassi saying, “I am extremely fond of you. Mujhe expression issue hai. I am telling you this, that I need to be given rights. So now that you know, I will be there for you.” Tejasswi also accepted his feelings and felt glad that Karan expressed what he felt. Coming back to the promo, the ‘Access all area ticket’ task continues. This task will cause big fights between Shamita Shetty and Nishant Bhat and also Jay Bhanushali and Pratik Sehajpal. Jay is hell-bent to not let anyone complete the task so the Rs. 5 lakh from the prize money doesn’t get deducted. Jay says, “I have not come here to snatch away anyone’s prize money amount.” Stay tuned to this space for more updates on Bigg Boss 15.
  • Looks like there’s another love story in the making in the Bigg Boss 15 house. Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash had a long heart-to-heart chat at night. It started with Tejasswi sitting down with Karan in the jungle area and says, “I am feeling a bit distant from you since a few days. It is becoming bit difficult to converse with you, approach you or get through you. It is annoying at times. We have never spoken together ever. I think this is the first time our footage will come together. I thought when you said our vibes match and we talk together, it will be nice. But it is not happening.” Karan agrees and says that he can’t speak to her in front of others. Karan tells her, “I am extremely fond of you. Mujhe expression issue hai. I wasn’t happy when you went inside the main house. I was even making faces. It took a lot for me to actually say ‘Teju I miss you a lot.’ It might have happened that we have never spoken, but I have a problem in expressing my emotions.” Tejasswi adds, “When I was upset, you didn’t do anything about it. I am not saying that you should be caring and all, but as a courtesy, you should atleast ask.” Karan says, “Notice, whenever there is any commotion happening, I am always there to see that if you are ok. You be you. So I am telling you this that I need to be given rights. So now that you know, I will be there for you.” Tejasswi shares that she feels glad that she is also clear about his thoughts and feelings.
  • The 'Junglewasis' who have been struggling with just basic necessities, finally managed to create a rift between Pratik Sehajpal, Shamita Shetty and Nishant Bhat. The 'Junglewasis' had a chance to enter the main house through a task. However, Pratik Sehajpal and Nishant Bhat stole the task map and kept it in a secret place. This led to a huge fight, but now the 'Junglewasis' have managed to crack a rift between Pratik Sehajpal and Shamita Shetty and they had a major showdown. Karan Kundrra came up with a plan. He with Jay Bhanushali, Vishal Kotian and others decided to trouble the trio Pratik, Nishant, Shamita. They took all their luggage and other stuff and also turned their bathroom into a mess.
    They entered the main house and refused to leave. Karan kept a deal in front of them and told them that they have the option to announce a ceasefire or the matter will only escalate from here. Shamita agreed to and tried convincing Pratik, but the latter refused to listen to her. She got agitated with his attitude and they had a major argument. As Pratik was not listening to Shamita, she decided to break the tie and give the map to the opponent team. Nishant got angry with Shamita and stated that she cannot take the decision without asking them. Shamita in return told Pratik that if he's not listening to her, even she doesn't care about it. She gives them the map. Karan and team rejoiced as their plan of Divide and Rule worked and Shamita and Pratik are now not on the same page.
  • Joined Bigg Boss 15, Salman Khan calls Karan Kundraa - the 'lover boy,' 'bad boy' of television.
  • 'Mingle karna toh bahut zaruri hai, dil se dil milne chahiye' Karan Kundrra
  • Salman Khan plays a rapid fire round with Karan Kundrra. Asks him about enmity, love, Bigg Boss and more. Karan is the 'wolf' of the jungle house.
  • Host Salman Khan feels that Akasa and Karan might bond inside the Bigg Boss 15 house
  • Akasa wins the game and is given a chance to take eight things for her survival inside the house. Karan goes bare hand with a lantern.
  • Karan Kundrra enters the house. The inmates play a prank by ignoring him but later laugh and welcome him with a hug
About Karan Kundrra:
  • Name: Karan Kundrra
  • Profession: Acting
  • Claim to fame: Kitani Mohabbat Hai
  • Karan Kundrra, who is all set to be seen in Bigg Boss 15, is a popular name in the world of showbiz. The actor made his debut on television with Kitani Mohabbat Hai in 2009 where he played the role of Arjun Punj. He then went on to do Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai and was seen as a contestant in Zara Nachke Dikha.
  • Ever since, he has been a part of shows like Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2, Teri Meri Love Stories, Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum among others. He was last seen in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in a cameo.
  • Karan is more popularly known for being a host on Love School and a Gang Leader on Roadies. In Roadies, however, after he slapped a contestant for hitting his sister, he was replaced by Nikhil Chinapa. Beside the two shows, Karan has also been seen as a host and a guest on several popular television shows.
  • Talking about his romantic relationships, Karan was in a relationship with his Kitani Mohabbat Hai co-star Kritika Kamra for several years before they called it quits. He then made headlines for his affair with VJ Anusha. Their relationship, however, ended on a bitter note after she accused him of cheating.
  • Karan's also been embroiled in controversies. He was once accused of slapping his Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum co-star Saanvi Talwar. Reportedly, it so happened that the scene required him to kiss her and she had to react by slapping him. However, she hit him quite hard and later, he took his revenge by abusing and slapping her back after the scene.
  • Recently, Karan Kundrra also made headlines recently for being mistaken for Raj Kundra, who was arrested in the **** case, on social media. Karan had to clarify on his account that he is not the same person being tagged online.
  • Karan is now going to be seen in Bigg Boss 15 along with other popular names such as Jay Bhanushali, Shamita Shetty, Umar Riaz, Donal Bisht and Tejasswi Prakash. The show is set to premiere tomorrow (October 2).

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss Season 15, contestants, Karan Kundrra, Karan Kundrra Age, Karan Kundrra Boyfriends, Karan Kundrra Caste, Karan Kundrra Controversies, Karan Kundrra Date of Birth, Karan Kundrra Education, Karan Kundrra Family, Karan Kundrra Films, Karan Kundrra Girlfriends, Karan Kundrra Husband, Karan Kundrra in Bigg Boss 15, Karan Kundrra Latest News, Karan Kundrra Latest Updates, Karan Kundrra Photos, Karan Kundrra Place of Birth, Karan Kundrra TV Shows, Karan Kundrra Videos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->