Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marathi TV Show - Ratris Khel Chale 3 Latest update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written update

Views: 2171  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-31-2021, 12:40 PM

Default Marathi TV Show - Ratris Khel Chale 3 Latest update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written update

Latest Update:
  • Popular Marathi thriller show Ratris Khel Chale 3 has finally resumed its shooting. The show which had to stall its shooting a few months ago due to the COVID-19 spike in the state, is now all set to entertain the audience again. The show's makers recently released the show's first teaser featuring Apurva Nemlekar aka Shevanta, in the show.
  • The actress has hinted that Shevanta will now take revenge on everyone in the upcoming episodes. The actress is excited to shoot for the show and eager to play again her popular character. For the unversed, Ratris Khel Chale season 3, launched in March 2021, had to stall its shooting in May 2021 due to COVID-19 lockdown restrictions in the state. The entire team of the show has been awaiting the shooting permit in Akeri village, and now they have finally set out to shoot in and around Akeri and Sawantwadi. Talking about the show, Ratris Khel Chale 3 is the the sequel of Ratris Khel Chale 1 while Ratris Khel Chale 2 was a prequel. This popular show features Apurva Nemlekar, Sainkeet Kamat, Shakuntala Nare, Bhagya Nair, Madhav Abhynkar, Pralhad Kudtarkar in the lead roles.
  • Popular Marathi horror-thriller Ratris Khel Chale 3. Ratris Khel Chale season 3 which was launched in March 2021 suddenly had to stop their shooting due to COVID-19 lockdown restrictions in the state. Shoots in the Sindhudurg district in Kokan, Maharashtra. Due to the spike in COVID-19 cases in the district, we have not received permission to shoot yet. The district has not allowed shooting to TV shows in the area. Also, almost all episodes of Ratris Khel Chale 3 were shot in the Naik Wada (Bungalow) so it is not possible for us to shift the shooting location, too. But yes, Ratris Khel Chale 3's shoot will definitely resume soon."
  • Bigg Boss Marathi season 1 fame and Ratris Khel Chale actress Rituja Darmmadikari has revealed to fans that she will not return to the popular TV show Ratris Khel Chale again.
  • People mocked me for my skin color but it only gave me the courage to face all the odds: Ratris Khel Chale 3 fame Bhagya Nair

South Indian actress Bhagya Nair, who recently stepped into the Marathi TV industry with the popular TV show Ratris Khel Chale 3, garnered a lot of love from the audience within a short period. From featuring in web series to entering into Marathi TV, she has come a long way. In an exclusive chat with Etimes TV, Bhagya spoke about her journey in this acting field, facing racist jokes from a few people and how her family supported her throughout her career.
  • Anna Naik's elder son Datta gets drunk and decides to meet his wife Savita at Naik Wada. Datta reaches Naik Wada and starts calling Savita out. Savita lashes out at him for his alcohol addiction. Savita tries to push Datta out of the Naik Wada. Abhiram stops Savita from doing so and allows Datta to enter inside.
  • Mai conducts a Haldi Kunku ceremony for Kaveri. Mai informs Kaveri and Abhiram that she wants to arrange a Haldi Kunku ceremony because they are newly married and the first time came in the Naik Wada.
About the Show, Story:
  • Ratris Popular Marathi horror drama Ratris Khel Chale is already winning many hearts with its compelling storytelling
  • Ratris Khel Chale 3 (transl. The Game Runs At Night 3) is an Indian Marathi Supernatural television series which is airing on Zee Marathi from 22 March 2021. It is a sequel of Ratris Khel Chale 2 and third season of Ratris Khel Chale series.
  • It is going to be more suspenseful because in the show Anna Naik's Wada and the family is completely destroyed. Anna Naik's sins have ruined their lives and livelihood. The characters of the show like Mai, Madhav, Abhiram, Pandu, have faced much adversity and will struggle to recover their Naik Wada. The condition of Naik's Wada is also unbelievable.
Star Cast:
  • Madhav Abhyankar as Hari "Anna" Naik, the dead head of the influential family. (Ghost)
  • Shakuntala Nare as Indumati Hari Naik (Mai); Anna's kind hearted widow, Madhav, Chhaya and Abhiram's mother, Datta's adopted mother, Sushma's step-mother.
  • Apurva Nemlekar as Kumudini Kamlakar Patankar (Shevanta); one of the women Anna was obsessed with and his wife, Sushma's mother. (Ghost)
  • Madhav Abhyankar returned as Anna Naik. Apurva Nemlekar returned as Shevanta. Shakuntala Nare, Mangesh Salvi, Sainkeet Kamat, Anil Gawde, Suhas Shirsat, Prajakta Wadaye and Namrata Pawaskar reprised their roles as Indumati, Madhav, Abhiram, Raghu Gurav, Dattaram, Sarita and Chhaya respectively whereas Pournima Dey was offered the role of Sushma Naik (Sushlya) who was previously played by Rutuja Dharmadhikari. Bhagya Nair selected for the role of Kaveri who speak Malayalam language.
Watch online Videos, Episodes:
Reviews, TRP:
5.6/10 · IMDb
92% liked this TV show (Google users)
3.7/5 (66 ratings)
  • How hard you might try to pretend everyone knew first season got best success & Anna , Shevanta were just names & limited roles in it while other characters are important now the way you twisted those characters I dislike it specifically Datta & Sarita I don't like it the way you turn such wonderful father & mother in twisted villain to make suitable for your story I don't like it. I wrote this review again since I don't like the way you presented people of villages too I spent my entire life in city Mumbai but still I know all village people are not evil. It seem as if people from city only have kindness I mean daughter-in-law who came from abroad crying under abuse of sister-in-laws who stay in village? I mean that woman met to unknown boy in abroad married to him & she is so shy! Come on be logical. A village girl might be shy but a girl who stayed in abroad can't be so shy & weak! How did she survived in abroad without courage?
  • Very Interesting story, I was watching part 1 and 2 ...they are suberb part. but recently i watching this serial ,so i am very shoked, becasue Chaya getting Maried with Raghukaka and she is doing play for Chayama. so that is very different part for this serial ...Abhiram changes his wife .1st episode play the role for Devika and now change its KAVERI she is south indian.
  • Too early to comment on this series/franchise which is normally shot at my own native place, Sawantwadi Nevertheless, the first few episodes were evident for outstanding performances by Bhagya Nair and Pralhad (hope I got the directors/actors name right), fairly spooky atmospherics and an old tested Bollywood style horror set-piece, make this series appealing.
  • As expected, Indian horror serials and movies suffer from inconsistent or poor creativity, lack of intense depth, below average music score and a major narrative slackness that is unfortunately complemented by outdated so called 'traditional values' (its much better in Episode 3 though, Pournima Dey-Demanna looks 'good'). Having said that, its one of the only 2 marathi serials that I do watch. Recommended!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-15-2021, 04:08 PM

Ratris Khel Chale 3 update: Pandu notices Shevanta's reflection in Kaveri

Ratris Khel Chala 3 is currently at a turning point.
In the latest episode of the show, Mai conducts a Haldi Kunku ceremony for Kaveri. Mai informs Kaveri and Abhiram that she wants to arrange a Haldi Kunku ceremony because they are newly married and the first time came in the Naik Wada.

Mai asks Pandu to invite all neighbours. She asks Pandu to inform them that Abhiram has got married and Mai is conducting Haldi Kunku ceremony. Pandu agrees to invite all neighbours and leaves. Pandu gets confused in the midway and informs everyone that Mai has got married and Abhiram has arranged Haldi Kunku ceremony. Neighbours get confused and ask Pandu why Mai has married at this age. Pandu again says to everyone that Mai has got married and Abhiram has conducted a Haldi Kunku.

Later, Savita, Mai's daughter-in-law, gets to know about the Haldi Kunku ceremony and decides to visit Naik Wada. Sarita visits Naik Wada and questions Mai, why she got married after Anna Naik's death. Mai later informs everyone that she didn't get married. It is her son who married his beau Kaveri. Even after knowing the truth, Sarita screams at Mai continuously, and after seeing Sarita's behaviour, Kaveri asks her (Sarita) to shut up in Shevanta's voice. Everyone gets shocked and leaves the place.

Later, Kaveri feels feverish and has a body-ache too. Abhiram asks her to sleep in the bedroom. As Kaveri wakes up, she sees her dead body in front of her, and everyone is attending her funeral. Kaveri tells everyone that she is alive, but nobody listens.

Later, Kaveri realizes that it was a bad dream, and she goes to meet Mai.

Kaveri stands in front of the mirror, and Pandu sees Shevanta's reflection in Kaveri, and he shouts out, saying Shevanta has come. Everyone gets shocked.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:11 PM

Ratris Khel Chale 3 update: Abhiram gets shocked after learning about Purva's condition at her in-law's place

Ratris Popular Marathi horror drama Ratris Khel Chale is already winning many hearts with its compelling storytelling. In the recent episode, Anna Naik's elder son Datta gets drunk and decides to meet his wife Savita at Naik Wada. Datta reaches Naik Wada and starts calling Savita out. Savita lashes out at him for his alcohol addiction. Savita tries to push Datta out of the Naik Wada. Abhiram stops Savita from doing so and allows Datta to enter inside.

Mai tells Abhiram that Datta has ruined his daughter Purva's life. Abhiram asks Savita what happened with Purva, but Savita starts crying. Later, Mai reveals to Abhiram that because of Datta, Purva got married to a mentally unstable person and her father-in-law is a real culprit as he tortures her mentally and physically. Abhiram gets shocked after learning about Purva's life and decides to go to meet Purva at her in-law's place.

Abhiram reaches Purva's house and sees that she is feeding her mentally unstable husband. Abhiram also witnesses her father-in-law's evil intentions.

Later, Purva introduces Abhiram to her father-in-law as her uncle. The father-in-law hugs Purva and asks why she did not inform him about Abhiram's arrival. Abhiram gets shocked after seeing Purva's condition.
Abhiram later returns home and starts crying. Kaveri supports Abhiram and asks him to be strong.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:44 PM

People mocked me for my skin color but it only gave me the courage to face all the odds: Ratris Khel Chale 3 fame Bhagya Nair

South Indian actress Bhagya Nair, who recently stepped into the Marathi TV industry with the popular TV show Ratris Khel Chale 3, garnered a lot of love from the audience within a short period. From featuring in web series to entering into Marathi TV, she has come a long way. In an exclusive chat with Etimes TV, Bhagya spoke about her journey in this acting field, facing racist jokes from a few people and how her family supported her throughout her career.

Talking about entering into the Marathi TV industry, she said, "I am basically from Kerala, but I am also proud of Maharashtra. I love the Marathi language, and have respect for everyone here. I always wanted to play good roles, and I feel blessed to play 'Kaveri' onscreen in Ratris Khel Chale 3. "

Talking about working in Ratris Khel Chale, Bhagya said, "Before playing Kaveri and Shevanta on-screen, I watched previous two seasons of the show and studied. I feel it's necessary to know about the story and basics; otherwise, you cant work efficiently."

Bhagya had to face a lot due to the color of her skin. She stated, "People used to mock me for my skin color. They made fun of my complexion. I used to cry at night a lot, but I faced it rather than switching myself into negativity. I faced all odds and did not run away from it. I did not allow myself to be depressed and started working harder. Their comments to complexion just made me stronger and gave me the courage to face all the odds."

Bhagya got immense support from her parents. She said, "My parents wanted me to settle down and start earning. My mom supported me since the beginning and when I told her that I wanted to leave my job and do acting, she was happy. Whatever I am today is just because of her."

Also read: Exclusive - Ratris Khel Chale 3 fame Bhagya Nair: Some said I should rather work in South industries but my focus is acting regardless of the language.

Tags
Feedback, marathi, Ratris Khel Chale 3, ratris khel chale 3 all episodes, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Articles, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Awards, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Forum, ratris khel chale 3 full episode, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Future Story, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Gallary, Ratris Khel Chale 3 IndiaForum, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Interview, ratris khel chale 3 kaveri real name, ratris khel chale 3 latest episode, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Latest Update, Ratris Khel Chale 3 New Star Cast, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Photos, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Pictures, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Shocking News, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Social Media updates, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Spoiler, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Star Cast, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Stars, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Story, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Story sofar, ratris khel chale 3 time, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Today Episode, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Tomorrow Spoiler, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Videos, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Written update, Ratris Khel Chale 3 Yesterday Episode, ratris khel chale 3 zee5

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->