Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Stars Life after NDTV Imagine's Ramayan (2008)

Views: 22745  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-04-2020, 09:33 AM

Default Stars Life after NDTV Imagine's Ramayan (2008)

indiaforums

Why Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee swore to NEVER work together

Years ago, Ramanand Sagar created history when he first made Ramayan on TV. His version of Ramayan continues to win hearts and make history to date. It featured Arun Govil as Ram and Dipika Chikhalia as Sita. Owing to the mythological show's massive popularity, people called them Ram and Sita in real life as well. The future versions of the show were one and the same.

Debina Bonnerjee-Gurmeet Choudhary experienced the same thing when their version of Ramayan, directed by Anand Sagar, aired on TV in 2008. The duo received just as much love as Arun Govil and Dipika Chikhalia during their run on the show. It was on the sets of Ramayan when Debina and Gurmeet fell in love with each other and started dating in real life. However, this is the same show, in which they fought with each other to an extent where they swore to never work with each other. The real-life couple made this surprising revelation in an Instagram live chat.

Going down the memory lane and recalling one particular incident, Gurmeet Choudhary told us, "Since we (Ram, Sita, and Laxman) were shooting for the vanwas sequence, we were required to roam in the jungle. At that time, there was a fight going on between me and Debina. So, there were no dialogues in the scene and it was a very long shot, where we (Ram, Sita and Laxman) were supposed to walk in a straight line. Our mics were on and Debina was continuously telling me to walk slowly." Adding to Gurmeet's words, Debina stated, "Gurmeet was walking extremely fast and there was a huge gap between him and me. Our director scolded me and asked to walk fast just because he was doing the same.

Laughing over the same incident, Gurmeet quipped, "This for the first time when Ram and Sita were fighting. Ankit Arora) aka Laxman, who was our co-star, was constantly requesting us to stop fighting. And our mic dadas were laughing out loud."

Concluding the story, Debina said, "So, Ramayan is full of these memories. Around the last few days, we swore to each other that we won't work together. We fought too much."

Old 05-04-2020, 09:33 AM

indiaforums

'Our 'Ramayan' Was Technically More Advanced Than Arun Govil's In The 80s' - Gurmeet Choudhary

The rerun of old Ramayan turned out to be nothing short of a sensation as not only is the show garnering staggering numbers but is also the constant topic of conversation on social media on multiple days. That talk and conversation saw a slight change in the past couple of days as yet another adaptation of the epic recently began to rerun and needless to say, it was another iconic one that we are talking about here.

The 2008 Ramayan, also created by the Sagars not only catapulted actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary's careers as it was their first show but was also appreciated immensely for maintaining the authenticity in spite of recreating it in modern times.

Choudhary recently said, "It definitely is a wonderful feeling that our show is rerun for television audiences. 'Ramayan' came to us when we were at the start of our careers and we had no option to choose. We never realized that the show would become so impactful and make us household names at that time." When he was asked if the viewers will be able to enjoy both the versions of Ramayan simultaneously, he said, "Fortunately both the versions have been made by the same makers and therefore the sentiment and the authentic content continue to be the same. However, considering the times in which they were shot, our show was shot with better technical equipment as compared to the previous version. Also, the fact that our version has been the most recent, people in the age group of 17 to 37 years have all watched it, and therefore it is more relatable. We are thankful to have played those characters 10 years ago."

Debina added, "We are grateful that at this time of panic and unrest people are getting to see 'Ramayan', in which we played the lead roles."
Old 05-04-2020, 09:34 AM

indiaforums

Gurmeet Choudhary reveals people touched his and Debina's feet after the show aired!

Arun Govil and Dipika Chikhlia's Ramayan has broken all records to become the most-viewed TV show in the world. Another version of the mythology, which starred Gurmeet Choudhary And Debina Bonnerjee as Ram-Sita, is also being rerun. Recently, the actor shared how people actually started treating the couple as Ram-Sita in real life after the show aired. Gurmeet said, "Ramayan became a hit overnight. The show made us so popular, that people actually felt that we are Ram and Sita. They used to touch our feet and at that time, we were really young- around, 21-22."

Gurmeet also added how he used to get worried that after the show, he would get typecast. "I remember at that time whoever had done mythological shows had got typecast. It was not the audience but the industry used to typecast. So, before signing it, I had this thought in my mind that if I do a costume drama, then I may also get typecast. For me breaking that image was really important and I constantly thought what should I do after Ramayan." The actor then tells us about his change in image after Ramayan. "So, while I was giving auditions for shows, Debina and I signed a reality show, titled Pati Patni Aur Woh. And I think that was for the first time when people saw us dancing in jeans and T-shirt," concluded Gurmeet.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:06 PM

While shooting the wedding sequence of Ramayan, Gurmeet Choudhary fell very ill and was hospitalized for a week. However, Gurmeet still showed up on the sets saying that he could not let a substitute take his place on the D-Day.

The epic story of Ramayan is one of the most revered and respected Hindu mythological tales by far. The eternal love story of Ram and Sita is also no secret and an example-millions swear by. The legendary romantic tale is being televised on Dangal TV where Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee are playing the role of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita respectively. A real-life incident on the set of Ramayan is a perfect narration of the bond between the onscreen Ram and Sita. While shooting the wedding sequence, Gurmeet Choudhary fell very ill and was hospitalized for a week. His condition was very bad and had no energy to leave the hospital room let alone go on the set to shoot.

Since it was an important sequence that could not be delayed, the makers decided to continue shooting with a duplicate artist. Owing to the wedding sequence, the director decided to cover the face of Gurmeet’s body double with a ‘sehra’ made of flowers.

A day prior to shooting the actual wedding (taking vows), Debina Bonnerjee emotionally convinced Gurmeet at the hospital and said “Gurmeet, tomorrow is the final wedding shoot and I am not going to take the vows with your duplicate. You have to turn up on the set come what may!”

Hearing this, a sense of energy and realization passed through Gurmeet that he could not let a substitute take his place on the D-Day. He consulted the doctor and even though he wasn’t 100%, showed up on the set and shot the sequence. Well, that’s what a real Lord Ram would do too. Ramayan, the epic tale of promises and ideologies is aired every evening at 7.30pm and repeat telecast at 9.30am only on Dangal TV.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-14-2020, 09:15 AM

Gurmeet Choudhary who plays the role of Lord Ram in Ramayan which airs on Dangal TV, reveals how he bagged his first Bollywood film.

Popular Television Actor, Gurmeet Choudhary shot to fame due to his portrayal of Lord Ram in the epic mythological show Ramayan which is currently airing on Dangal TV. He went on to be a part of serials such as Geet- Hui Sabse Parai, Punar Vivah to name a few. The actor made way in the Bollywood film industry in the year 2015 with his debut film Khamoshiyan.

Talking about his journey, Gurmeet Choudhary reveals that he is indebted for the opportunity to play the role of Ram which was the turning point of his career and helped him become one of the most accomplished actors on the block.

Gurmeet says, "Today, if I am a successful actor it is all because of my first show Ramayan. The show has helped me bag my first Bollywood film, Khamoshiyan. It was Mukesh Bhatt's wife, Nilima Bhatt, who first spotted me on television while I was playing the role of Lord Ram. I am forever grateful to Ramayan for making me who I am today. Had I not played this role, I would have never become an actor.”

Talking about Ramayan being broadcasted on Dangal TV and keeping the audience entertained during the lockdown, Gurmeet says, "I am grateful to Dangal TV to telecast Ramayan in such difficult times. Since the re-launch, I have been receiving a lot of love and affection for my character. Ramayan was my first show which propelled me as an actor and helped me gain visibility.”

Ramayan, the epic tale of promises and ideologies is aired every evening at 7.30pm and repeat telecast at 9.30am only on Dangal TV.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:40 AM

From Gurmeet Choudhary having head injuries to being hospitalized, the shoot of Ramayan has put the actors to the ultimate test. In a recent revelation Gurmeet shares one incident which could have been fatal for Debina Bonnerjee.

The shooting of Anand Sagar’s Ramayan has been nothing less than a daredevil task for the entire cast. From Gurmeet Choudhary having head injuries to being hospitalized, the shoot of the show has put the actors to the ultimate test. In a recent revelation Gurmeet shares one incident which could have been fatal for Debina Bonnerjee (Sita).

Recollecting about what could have been a catastrophic incident while shooting the wedding sequence, Gurmeet Choudhary recalls, “Debina had this incident, we were shooting for a scene in the show, she had all this headgear and she was also wearing some really inflammable material, the dupatta she had on her head was so long that we didn’t quite notice, it was inside the havan-kund and it caught fire, thankfully, our DOP saw it and immediately raised an alarm. I helped her take the dupatta off of her head. It would have been really bad.”

The show is currently airing on Dangal TV and has been one of the most watched shows in its time band. Watch Ramayan, the epic tale of promises and ideologies every evening at 7.30pm and repeat telecast at 9.30am only on Dangal TV.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:05 AM

Default Ramayan 2008: Angry Lord Laxman's misfired dialogues left 200 crew members in splits

Ramayan's Laxman's Misfired Dialogues Leaves Crew In Splits!

It was initial days for Ankit Arora (Laxman) in the television industry. Just bagging his first ever role in tele town, Ankit was naturally nervous with no background to acting but still landed the role of Lord Laxman in Ramayan by matter of sheer co-incidence/destiny.

While there are back stories to each episode and scene, but one which stood out was when Ankit Arora had to deliver his first ever big dialogue which was a three page monologue. During Sita's swayamwar, Raja Janaka (Sita's father) had a task for the prospective groom to pick a heavy bow. Everybody failed and he said nobody has the strength (including Ram) to do so. Laxman being the angry character gets upset and had to respond questioning Janaka's statement.

Recollecting the incident which is as fresh as yesterday Ankit Arora said “In the scene Raja Janaka took a little long break and was about to continue his dialogue, when I thought it was my turn to rattle out a 3 page monologue. As soon as I started the whole cast and crew of 200 odd people started laughing and director cut the shot to realise I spoke out of turn. As a natural reaction to the laughter I got really angry/upset and told everyone to keep quiet. The next moment there was pin drop silence. The director himself a short tempered person also kept quiet and told me to have another go. I then recited the 3 page monologue in one shot. The character of Laxman which is an angry young man became my second nature as I got into the thick of the role. Once the shoot of the show concluded I eased out of the role and became a calm person once again.”

Watch Ramayan, the epic tale of promises and ideologies every evening at 7.30pm and repeat telecast at 9.30am only on Dangal TV
Old 05-28-2020, 12:10 PM

Default Actress Debina Bonnerjee recalls getting emotional shooting for a scene in Ramayan as she wouldn't get to shoot with Gurmeet anymore.

Debina Bonnerjee Recalls Crying Uncontrollably during the shoot of Ramayan!

Actress Debina Bonnerjee recalls getting emotional shooting for a scene in Ramayan as she wouldn't get to shoot with Gurmeet anymore.

With the on going lockdown, the reruns of the iconic shows are keeping the viewers entertained. Along with several other shows, Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee's Ramayan is also seeing a rerun on TV and talking to a leading portal, Debina opens up on a particular scene in the show which made her extremely emotional.

Speaking to Spotboye.com, Debina shared that the most emotional scene was when Sita was walking out of the house for the second time as Ram finds out that his praja is unhappy with her. Debina shared that the particular scene made her really emotional as she knew she wouldn't get to shoot with Gurmeet anymore.

Debina added, "We were in love already at that time and inspite of being in Vadodra and shooting for the same show, I was very emotional. So, for that scene Sita was supposed to be teary-eyed because she was stepping out for her self-respect but I couldn't control my tears and I was crying so much that all were shocked. Even after the scene wrapped up, my tears didn't stop. I cried for a hours and hours as I was struggling with emotions of two people- Sita and Debina at the same time. Gurmeet actually took me in the corner and said, 'please control, this is not all real.'"

What is your favorite scene from Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee starrer Ramayan? Do let us know in the comments below
Old 06-01-2020, 11:02 AM

Default Debina Bonnerjee expresses her thoughts on why Ramayan's comeback is being received so well!

Actress Debina Bonnerjee feels that watching content which is soothing and calming during these tough times is what people need to really do to help keep their mental well-being in place.

Debina Bonnerjee expresses her thoughts on why the comeback of Ramayan on television is being received so well. The Actress feels that watching content which is soothing and calming during these tough times is what people need to really do to help keep their mental wellbeing in place.

The actress also feels that the reason why the comeback of her show 'Ramayan' is working so well on TV right now is because of the content which is not only filled with traditional values but is also reassuring and motivational for people to watch through this lockdown phase filled with so much uncertainty!

Speaking about why the comeback of Ramayan has been received with so much warmth and love, Debina shares, "Not only is this a lockdown where we are just sitting idle at home, but these are infact very trying and testing times for people right now, due to which mental health and well-being has become a concern for many. So at this time the most relieving factor is not just watching any kind of content, but watching something that is calming and inspirational, as well as something that even helps you self introspect. And that is the reason why Ramayan has been doing so well on screen again."
Old 06-02-2020, 01:14 PM

Default Ankit Arora Says Ramayan's Characters Are Still Prevalent In Each House!

Ankit Arora: Ram, Sita, Lakshman, Hanuman, Ravan are still prevalent in every house

Actor Ankit Arora, who played Lakshman in the TV series "Ramayan" that aired in 2008-2009, says that there is a Ram, Sita, Lakshman, Hanuman and also a Ravan prevalent in each house.

"Ramayan' is a story that every child in India is aware about. Most of us have grown up listening to and reading the stories or having watched it. I feel there is a Ram, Sita, Laxman, Hanuman and also a Ravan still prevalent in each house. The good parts of these characters are lost in everybody's subconscious and a special effort is needed to find them," he told IANS.

Talking about Lakshman, Ankit says he was a dedicated and devoted brother.

"He respected Ram for everything. A brother like Lakshman, I believe, is still there in society but is dormant. Many a time, in dire need, people's ‘Lakshmanhood' comes out and they selflessly help others. I truly believe that we should not lose our roots, and be aware about these selfless qualities of Lakshman. This rat race often causes us to skip the positive qualities that are needed to spread happiness in all houses," he said.

"Playing the role of Lakshman gave birth to my acting career and was a turning point of my life. I am fortunate that Lord Ram bestowed his blessings on me and gave me an opportunity to serve him. What else can an actor ask for - to start his career or have a role of such stature, I got both. Playing the role of Lakshman was a great schooling experience" said Ankit.

For him, "Ramayan" is not just a show. "It is a huge part of my life. I will never be able to forget those days for the rest of my life," he said. The 2008-released "Ramayan" is currently seeing a re-run on Dangal channel.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:49 AM

Default 'Then and Now' pictures of the cast of Ramayan 2008!

Let’s take a look how the lead actors of the iconic mythological show Ramayan actually look like now.

It has been 12 Years since ‘Ramayan’ that was directed by Anand Sagar was first aired on TV. The audience fell in love with each character. But very few knew who the young artists were behind those roles. Thanks to time and the era of re-runs we are aware of names like Gurmeet Choudhary, Debina Bonnerjee, Ankit Arora, Daya Shankar Pandey, Akhilendra Mishra, Punkaj Kalraa and Vikram Mastal who have come far in their career. This mythological drama is reaching more people than ever before during its re-run on Dangal TV.

Let’s take a look how the lead actors actually look like now.

Gurmeet Choudhary as Ram

Debina Bonnerjee as Sita

Ankit Arora as Lakshman

Akhilendra Mishra as Ravana

Vikram Mastal as Hanuman

Daya Shankar Pandey as a Boatman

Anwar Khan as Bali and Sugreev

Punkaj Kalraa as King Dasharatha

Old 06-15-2020, 08:09 AM

Default Ramayan 2008: Gurmeet Choudhary reveals how eating olives instead of berries landed him in the hospital!

In Anand Sagar’s Ramayan, the scene when Shabri meets Lord Ram has been depicted beautifully. However, there is a back story about performing this sequence with Lord Ram, Gurmeet falling ill and being hospitalized.

When Lord Rama was in exile, he met Shabri. Shabri's real name was Shramana who belonged to the Bhil community. She was also one of the influential characters of Ramayana. In Anand Sagar’s Ramayan, the scene when Shabri meets Lord Ram has been depicted beautifully.

However, there is a back story about performing this sequence with Lord Ram, Gurmeet falling ill and being hospitalized.

Revealing details of the incident, Gurmeet said, “We shot for the Shabri sequence during the rainy season in Baroda and hence the team couldn’t find berries which were required for the scene. The team tried their best to search for berries but they instead ended up getting olives, since they resembled berries. While performing the sequence, I had to eat those olives assuming they were berries and I ended up eating so many of them, that it eventually led to food poisoning. Inspite of this, I managed to give the shot properly and later was hospitalized.”

Gurmeet’s dedication and hard work paid off and the show went on to become a hit. Anand Sagar’s Ramayan is entertaining million viewers once again.mRamayan, the epic tale of promises and ideologies is aired every evening at 7.30pm and repeat telecast at 9.30am only on Dangal channel.
Old 06-19-2020, 08:22 AM

I was 30 feet off the ground with my costume & accessories which weighted 20kgs when the safety harness cable snapped - Vikram Mastal aka Hanuman

Vikram Mastal, who played the role of Hanuman, shares one such life-threatening incident from the sets of Anand Sagar’s Ramayan.

The upcoming track in Anand Sagar’s Ramayan which is currently airing on Dangal channel emphasizes on the importance of Lord Ram and Hanuman’s divine companionship. The most loved and crucial central character of Hanuman was played by actor Vikram Mastal.

When actors decide to take up certain roles which require a set of action sequences, a natural risk of safety is put forth. Vikram Mastal, who played the role of Hanuman, shares one such life-threatening incident from the sets of Anand Sagar’s Ramayan.

Recollecting the experience, Vikram Mastal, narrates, “Playing the role of Hanuman, was no less a challenge than it appeared. Since most of my scenes had to be aerial, I was always tied on a harness with cables. Our shoots would go on for long and therefore, I was always hanging on harness for hours. In addition to balancing myself, which was a task, I had to also manage my Mukut (head gear) which was around 8 kgs and the 12kg Gada. For one such sequence, where I was hanging around 30 feet above the ground in my costume, with all the accessories, an unfortunate accident happened. The cable wires of the harness couldn’t hold the weight and snapped. Luckily, around 8-10 crew members caught me in time and saved me from hitting the ground.”

Anand Sagar’s Ramayan is entertaining million viewers once again. The role of Hanuman in Ramayan is one of the most exciting bits as he is a steadfast devotee of Lord Ram and plays a major role in the battle against Ravan.

Ramayan, the epic tale of promises and ideologies is aired every evening at 7.30pm and repeat telecast at 9.30am only on Dangal channel.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:46 PM

Debina Bonnerjee recollects how she felt while shooting for Ramayan!

Anand Sagar’s Ramayan is keeping the audience entertained on Dangal channel. Actress Debina Bonnerjee recollects how she felt while shooting for the show.

Anand Sagar’s Ramayan is keeping the audience entertained on Dangal channel. The mythological show gave birth to two television stars, Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee due to their on screen avatar as Lord Ram and Goddess Sita who then went on to become a real life couple.

When asked about sharing an anecdote from the sets, Debina stated “Its difficult to summarize two beautiful years of the shoot as every moment spent was memorable. Watching the show now is like having a memory rush. I vividly remember the first time I got dressed as Sita and as a vanvasi, the lack of a vanity van and the heat- these were never a factor then as it was our first work. Now when all of these are present on set it makes me see them as a luxury which we didn't have back then yet we managed to deliver such a fantastic show. We would practically shoot inside a real jungle where we had to walk and go where the shot would be set up, it wasn't possible to have a vanity van in the middle of the jungle."

Talking about working on her Hindi diction, Debina said, “It took me a couple of months to get used to the language as we would speak in shudh Hindi and the character had a different kind of body language. Initially, I would just keep laughing, it was all very new to me."

Debina also revealed about shooting for the show for about 17-18 hours a day. She says, "It didn't take a toll on my health as we were all young, enthusiastic, and having a fantastic time. When you love your job I don't think shooting extra hours or shooting day-in and day-out should matter."
Anand Sagar’s Ramayan is entertaining million viewers once again.

Ramayan, the epic tale of promises and ideologies is aired every evening at 7.30pm and repeat telecast at 9.30am only on Dangal channel.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:53 PM

Ramayan 2008: Gurmeet Choudhary felt the aura of Lord Ram while shooting for Jal Samadhi scene

Gurmeet Choudhary reminisces the samadhi of Lord Ram which was a very emotional moment for him.

Actor Gurmeet became a household name in 2008 by portraying the character of Lord Ram in Anand Sagar’s Ramayan. Since then he has been entertaining the audience through his work in the television and film industry. Currently, the show is re-airing on Dangal TV and while watching it Gurmeet recollects a lot of memories attached with the show.

Sharing one such magical moment, Gurmeet reminisces the samadhi of Lord Ram which was a very emotional moment for him.

Explaining his emotional moment, Gurmeet says, “By the end of the show, I got extremely attached to the character of Lord Ram. The most emotional moment for me was when Lord Ram takes samadhi in Sarayu river. It was a 20-minute scene in which Lord Ram comes along with the villagers and takes samadhi in Sarayu river. It was a little difficult to shoot in the flowing river. Around 4-5 cameras were fitted to capture the scene perfectly. This had to be a one-take shot. After immersing myself in the river, I had to hold my breath for a few seconds. Since it was a dangerous scene, I witnessed death very closely. In such a scenario we start recollecting all our old memories. Since I was associated with the show for a very long period, I began recollecting every moment from the set. As soon as I took a dip, I felt the aura of Lord Ram and felt as if he himself was standing in front of me. It felt that Lord Ram came to bless me for my work. It felt like a sense of achievement.“

Gurmeet’s dedication and hard work paid off and the show went on to become a hit.

Anand Sagar’s Ramayan is entertaining millions of viewers once again. Ramayan, the epic tale of promises and ideologies is aired every evening at 7.30pm and repeat telecast at 9.30am the following day only on Dangal channel.
Old 10-06-2021, 06:28 AM

Ramayan actors Arun Govil, Dipika Chikhlia, Sunil Lahri remember Arvind Trivedi aka 'Ravan'

Senior actor Arvind Trivedi, who played the character of ‘Ravan’ in Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan, passed away in Mumbai on Tuesday night (October 5).
The actor's nephew Kaustubh Trivedi, told ETimes TV, "He was not keeping well for quite some time, but today he suffered a heart attack and that led to multi organ failure."

Ramayan actors Arun Govil, Dipika Chikhlia, and Sunil Lahri took to social media and shared heartfelt tributes to the actor. Arun Govil, who played the role of Lord Ram, tweeted, “Aadhyaatmik roop se raamaavataar ka kaaran aur saansaarik roop se ek bahut hee nek, dhaarmik, saral svabhaavee insaan aur mere atipriya mitr aravind trivedee jee ko aaj maanav samaaj ne kho diya. ni:sandeh ve seedhe paramadhaam jaenge aur bhagavaan shreeraam ka saanidhy paenge.” (Spiritually Ramavatar’s reason and worldly a very noble, religious, simple natured person and my dear friend Arvind Trivedi ji…the human society lost him today. Undoubtedly he will go straight to the supreme abode and will find the company of Lord Shri Ram.)
Sunil Lahri aka Lakshman, shared some unseen pictures of the late actor and wrote, “Bahut dukhad Samachar hai ki Hamare Sabke Pyare Arvind bhai (Ravan of Ramayan) Ab Hamare bich Nahin Rahe Bhagwan Unki Atma ko Shanti De...I am speechless I lost father figure, my guide, well wisher & gentleman... (It is very sad news that our beloved Arvind Bhai (Ravana of Ramayana) is no longer among us, may his soul rest in peace.)

Dipika Chikhlia, who is played Devi Sita in Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan also remembered the late actor and wrote, “My heartfelt condolences to his family …a very fine human being #arvindtrivedi #ravan.”

The last rites of the actor will take place at Dahanukarwadi crematorium, Kandivali West, in Mumbai on Wednesday morning. Apart from playing one of the most iconic characters on Indian television, Ravan in Ramanand Sagar's 'Ramayan', Trivedi had also played a key role in the cult TV show 'Vikram Aur Betaal'.

Tags
ankit arora, Dangal TV, debina bonnerjee, Life After, ndtv, ndtv imagine, NDTV Imagine Ramayan, ndtv imagine ramayan complete download, ndtv imagine ramayan episode 11, ndtv imagine ramayan episode 13, ndtv imagine ramayan episode 17, NDTV Imagine Ramayan Repeat, NDTV Imagine Ramayan Star Cast now, Raja Janaka, ramayan, ramayan (2008 tv series) cast, ramayan cast, ramayan ndtv imagine episode 23, ramayan ndtv imagine episode 27, ramayan ndtv imagine episode 40, ramayan serial 2015 ramayan 2008 episode 15-32, ramayan serial list, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->