Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Niroop Nandakumar (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)

Views: 1156  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-03-2021, 01:33 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Niroop Nandakumar (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • The latest episode of Big Boss Tamil 5 started with a dinner incident that widened the gap between Pavani and Thamaraiselvi. Niroop has won the first immunity challenge to avoid this week's eviction and thus avoided being nominated. On the 73rd episode of season 5, Thamaraiselvi refused to serve Pavani, the payasam she cooked, while serving it to every other housemate. Humiliated, Pavani expressed her resentment to Amir, saying, "I am just wondering how the situation in the house has flipped dramatically."
    The next morning, as the incident caught the attention of everybody in the house, Raaju confronted Thamaraiselvi for her earlier actions. Thamaraiselvi justified her action by saying that even if she had offered, Pavani would have refused the payasam.

Later, Big Boss announced the first immunity challenge of the week. As informed earlier, all the housemates were nominated for eviction, and in order to escape the nomination by the end of the week, immunity challenges will be given every day of the week.

As per the task, once the buzzer is on, housemates should scoot into the yellow bus as soon as possible, and one contestant should get down every time they hear a horn. Meanwhile, contestants would face many uncomfortable challenges, such as pouring rain, stinking gas, etc.

Raaju, Sanjeev, and Akshara got down for the first three horns, while Abhinay, Amir, and Niroop stood firm in the bus till the last. As Big Boss announced, if none gets off the bus by the next horn, then the challenge will be disqualified, and the burden of choosing one among them falls on them.

Finally, it was Niroop who had lasted on the bus till the end and got his name cleared from the nomination list.
  • Niroop and Thamarai Selvi - Isaivani engage in an ugly spat, In tonight's episode, the audiences can witness some ugly fights between Varun - Niroop and Thamarai Selvi - Isaivani. In the teaser, Varun, who gets to dominate this week, is seen asking Niroop about his water bottle. As Niroop doesn’t give a proper reply, a fight is triggered between them. On the other hand, Thamarai Selvi and Isaivani also have a tiff during a task. Isaivani gets infuriated by a song sung by Thamarai which leads to an argument between the two. Thamarai says she will not tolerate any attitude thrown at her.
  • Niroop Nandakumar sent to jail; first contestant to be jailed this season, Niroop tried to steal the coins hidden by Pavani Reddy. Abhinay Vaddi caught Niroop red-handed and reported to Bigg Boss. Later, Bigg Boss ordered Niroop to keep the coins back and captain Ciby was asked to lock him in the underground jail. Therefore, Niroop became the first person to be locked in jail in this season.
  • Niroop Nandakumar shared about his mother, who is battling sickness, his polytechnic days and also about the support his ex-girlfriend Yashika Anand extended to him. Niroop said that he was down when his mom was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. He shared that he didn’t know anyone from the entertainment industry and Yashika Anand helped him find a footing. Niroop said, “I don’t have any qualms about admitting that I took her help. In fact, I am proud to say that I grew because of her. We see many women growing with the help of men, what’s wrong if a man grows with the help of his lady?”
  • Niroop Nandakumar is the first contestant to enters the Bigg Boss Tamil 5
  • Kamal Haasan welcomes the 18th contestant
  • Kamal invites him as one among the audience of the show.
  • Niroop introduces himself as an entrepreneur and a acting aspirant.
  • 'Through Bigg Boss I think I can make some changes in the world' Niroop
About Niroop Nandakumar:
  • Niroop Nandakumar is an entrepreneur running his own business in Bengaluru.
  • He is an aspiring actor.
  • Niroop Nandakumar is seen saying that when he entered the house, many housemates said that Yashika Anand’s ex-boyfriend also made his entry. He says, “I am proud to be here because of Yashika (Bigg Boss Tamil 2 fame). I don’t have any reservations about accepting this fact. In fact, she showed me a path in the media industry as I didn’t have any contacts in the industry. On many occasions, we hear about girls making it big with the help of boys. Similarly, what’s wrong with a male doing something big with a female’s guidance”.

Tags
BB Tamil 5, Bigg Boss 5 Tamil, bigg boss tamil, Bigg Boss Tamil 2021, Bigg Boss Tamil 5, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5, contestants, Niroop Nandakumar, Niroop Nandakumar Age, Niroop Nandakumar Boyfriends, Niroop Nandakumar Caste, Niroop Nandakumar Controversies, Niroop Nandakumar Date of Birth, Niroop Nandakumar Education, Niroop Nandakumar Family, Niroop Nandakumar Films, Niroop Nandakumar Girlfriends, Niroop Nandakumar Husband, Niroop Nandakumar in Bigg Boss Tamil 5, Niroop Nandakumar Latest News, Niroop Nandakumar Latest Updates, Niroop Nandakumar Photos, Niroop Nandakumar Place of Birth, Niroop Nandakumar TV Shows, Niroop Nandakumar Videos, South tv stars, tamil, Tamil TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->