Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 - Manikuttan New TV Shows, Films, Projects Post Bigg Boss

Views: 1522  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-02-2021, 07:24 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 - Manikuttan New TV Shows, Films, Projects Post Bigg Boss

Latest Update of Manikuttan:
  • Latest:
  • One year of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Winner Manikuttan thanks the audience for his victory: Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 was indeed one of the much-loved seasons of the show. Even though the show was called off midway due to the second wave of COVID-19, the reality show declared actor Manikuttan the winner. Reminiscing the winning moment on the first anniversary, the season winner penned a note on his social media handle. "It's a year since I lifted the trophy of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3. I take it as the victory of the goodness of the viewers. I was never upset about missing recognition in my 16-year-long movie career hence I was not overwhelmed by this victory too. As an acting student, I have a long way to go and work hard for success. Hope to get your love and support ahead in my journey too. Your's MK," reads the translation of his Malayalam post. Manikuttan started his career with the serial 'Kayamkulam Kochunni'. Later, he made his entry to Mollywood and did some notable characters. Later, he made a comeback to Malayalam TV with Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 and grabbed the title too. The actor became a sensation among fans during his BB stint.
  • Manikuttan meets his on-screen mom Lakshmi Gopalaswamy: Actor and Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 winner Manikuttan is elated after meeting his on-screen mother Lakshmi Gopalaswamy after many years. The actor recently met the dancer-actress, who played his mother in his debut movie 'Boyfriend'. Sharing a lovely snap with her, Manikuttan wrote, "It's been 16 years since I had shared the screen with her, but she is still beautiful as a 17-year-old,".Actor Manikuttan shot to fame by playing the lead character in the serial 'Kayamkulam Kochunni'. Later, he made his movie debut as the main lead in the movie 'Boyfriend'. The actor went on to feature in many more Malayalam movies. However, recently, the actor grabbed the attention of the telly audiences by winning Bigg Boss Malayalam 3. Manikuttan lifted the trophy after scoring the maximum number of votes in the online public voting conducted by the team after the show's suspension due to the second wave of COVID-19. Actress Muktha landed in a huge controversy after one of her comments in 'Star Magic'. During the interaction with host Lakshmi Nakshathra, Muktha shared that she has been teaching her daughter all the household chores and commented that it is necessary that a girl child learns all that. She also stated that one can be an artist only till her marriage and post that, everyone becomes a housewife. Soon after the episode aired, the particular comment made by the actress drew criticisms from different quarters. Popular social activists, advocates, and media critics are seen protesting. They alleged that such a comment violates child rights and human rights. The house of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 was sealed by Tamil Nadu health department due to violating COVID-19 norms. The police and health department visited the EVP film city set in Chennai, where Bigg Boss house was set up and sealed it. Further, the show was dismissed. Later, contestant Manikuttan was declared as the winner after conducting an online public voting. The show also had a gala finale with former contestants and other celebrities in attendance. The demise of actress Saranya Sasi left the whole industry in deep agony. The actress who was fighting brain tumour for the last 10 years, breathed her last in August. Even after recovering from COVID and other complications, she was rushed to the hospital due to low sodium levels in blood and pneumonia. Actress and Ex- Bigg Boss Malayalam contestant Rajini Chandy took the internet by storm with her stylish makeover. The 68-year-old slammed netizens who criticised her for the photoshoot and reiterated that she is here to inspire elderly people to live their life to the fullest. On the other hand, actress Lakshmi Gopalaswamy recently made her TV debut along with Mukesh and Tini Tom as the judge of the comedy show 'Comedy Stars'.
  • Bigg Boss Malayalam season 3 has crowned actor Manikuttan as the winner. The actor became a sensation on Malayalam TV after his exceptional performance in the reality show. From starting his career as a TV actor to featuring in a national award-winning movie.
  • Winner: Manikuttan wins the trophy and a flat worth Rs. 75 lakhs
  • The actor scored the maximum number of votes in the public voting conducted by the Bigg Boss team. Model Sai Vishnu was the runner-up while Dimpal Bhai turned the second runner-up. Other finalists are Ramzan Mohammed, Anoop Krishnan, Rithu Manthra, Kidilam Firoz, and Noby Marcose.
  • "I am overwhelmed, I thank God for having chosen me to win this prestigious award. I strongly believe that if you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
    He further said: "I had put my everything into the show and I am in the entertainment industry for the past 16 years. If there are no movies and there is free time, I watch a lot of movies and take information from these world-class movies and this has helped me in all the tasks during the show."

New Films of Manikuttan:

New TV Shows of Manikuttan:

Earlier:
  • The actor who was born and brought up in Thiruvananthapuram, made his debut for the Malayalam mini screen donning the role of 'Kayamakulam Kochunni' the wayside robber who used to rob the rich and donate the money to the poor and deprived.
  • In a career spanning 16 years, Manikuttan has played several small and big roles.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-02-2021, 07:26 AM

From being a college dropout to featuring in a national award-winning movie: Lesser known facts of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 winner Manikuttan

Bigg Boss Malayalam season 3 has crowned actor Manikuttan as the winner. The actor became a sensation on Malayalam TV after his exceptional performance in the reality show. From starting his career as a TV actor to featuring in a national award-winning movie, here are some of the lesser-known facts about Manikuttan.

Real name

Born Thomas James, the actor has chosen his pet name as his screen name after his entry into the entertainment industry.(Photo: Facebook)

Childhood

Manikuttan had a struggling childhood as his family suffered a severe financial crisis. In one of the tasks in Bigg Boss, the actor shared that he grew up in the house of his father's boss and narrated the hardships he had faced in childhood.(Photo: Facebook)

​Kayamkulam Kochunni

Evergreen Malayalam TV show, 'Kayamkulam Kochunni' marked Manikuttan's TV debut. The actor played young Kochunni in the show and his character became a sensation. "I attended the audition for a supporting role in the serial. I was surprised when I got selected to play the youth of Kayamkulam Kochunni. I wasn't confident enough to do it. I panicked when I realised that I have to essay the character which was once done by legendary actor Satyan in the movie. Initially, I was assigned to do only 8 episodes, thanks to the audience support, I completed 200 plus episodes playing the ever-loving thief," he recollected," The actor said in an earlier interview with ETimes-TV. (Photo: Facebook)

​College drop out

It is a lesser-known fact that the actor is a college drop out as he got dismissed for missing classes due to hectic shooting schedules."It was my dream to pursue a B.com degree from MG college. I managed to get a seat there too. But, due to the shoots, I missed many classes and the college dismissed me. As the famous quotation says, No pain no gain. I ended up as a dropout but my on-screen character is still afresh in the minds of viewers," he said earlier. (Photo: Facebook)

​Movie debut

After 'Kayamkulam Kochunni', Manikuttan made his movie debut with 'Boy Friend'. Later, he managed to feature in some notable roles in movies like 'Chotta Mumbai', 'Positive', 'Hareendran Oru Nishkalankan', 'Mamangam' and more. (Photo: Facebook)

TV host

The actor was also seen hosting reality shows like 'Super Jodi' and 'Rani Maharani'.(Photo: Facebook)

​Cricketer

Manikuttan is also known for his passion for cricket. He was one of the popular players of Mollywood actor's cricket team 'Kerala Strikers'.(Photo: Facebook)

​Being a part of the National Award-winning movie

Manikuttan played the character Mayinkutty in the national award winning movie 'Marakkar: Lion of the Arabian Sea'.(Photo: Facebook)

Exciting projects

The actor has played a meaty role in the upcoming Tamil anthology web series created by Mani Ratnam. Manikuttan has played the character, Sanda Mani, in the Priyadarshan directorial short movie, 'Summer of '92'. (Photo: Facebook)

Tags
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3, Bigg Boss Winner Manikuttan, Life After, malayalam, Malayalam TV stars, Manikuttan, Manikuttan Awards, Manikuttan House, Manikuttan New Films, Manikuttan New TV Shows, Manikuttan Prize Money, Manikuttan Wife, Manikuttan WInner, Manju Pavagada, photos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->