Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Will Madhuri Dixit’s Sons Be The Next Starkids To Enter Bollywood? Actress Reveals

Views: 779  
Old 02-14-2020, 10:45 AM

Default Will Madhuri Dixit’s Sons Be The Next Starkids To Enter Bollywood? Actress Reveals

Actress Madhuri Dixit-Nene wants her teenage sons to follow their passion. She adds that if a person converts his passion into his job, then he doesn’t look at it as work and it gives him joy.

Madhuri has two teenage sons named Arin Nene and Raayan Nene and, on what kind of film launch she was expecting for her sons, she said, “I don’t know whether they want to get launched. I don’t want to force them. I don’t know what they are going to do. I feel kids should follow their passion because once you are passionate about something, you never feel that you are going to work because every day will be a pleasure to get up and do something. So, I expect that from both of them.”

Will Madhuri Dixit’s Sons Be The Next Starkids To Enter Bollywood? Actress Reveals The actress was interacting with the media at the trailer launch of Guns Of Banaras, along with film’s cast comprising Karann Nathh, Nathalia Kaur, Ganesh Venkatram, and the film’s director Shekkhar Suri, producers Ashok Nath, Shaina Nath and Rakesh Nath, music director Sohail Sen and stunt director Sham Kaushal on Thursday in Mumbai.

On her Valentine’s Day plans, she said, “For us, every day is Valentine’s Day. We don’t wait for that one specific day. Every day, we are doing things for each other. On this day, people exchange cards and roses, so it’s just a day to celebrate any kind of love. It can be towards your parents as well. I always tell my kids that every day should be a Mother and a Father Day. For me, it’s the same as well, be it for my mother and father or for my mother-in-law and father-in-law.”

Trending

Madhuri has romanced many actors on the screen. So, how romantic her husband Dr. Sriram Nene? “He is very romantic! The happiness you see on my face is all because of that,” she laughed.

Rakesh Nath, who is a co-producer of Guns Of Banaras*and also the father of the film’s hero Karann Nathh, worked as Madhuri’s manager in her heydays, which explained why she attended the trailer launch.

Guns Of Banaras*is scheduled to release on February 28.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Will Madhuri Dixit’s Sons Be The Next Starkids To Enter Bollywood? Actress Reveals appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum