Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rita Bhaduri in Sony's Krishnaben Khakhrawala

Views: 1674  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-20-2011, 11:23 AM

Default Rita Bhaduri in Sony's Krishnaben Khakhrawala

Rita Bhaduri to enter Sony TV's Krishnaben Khakhrawal as Bhoomi's daadi...

Veteran actress Rita Bhaduri, who is currently essaying a pivotal role in Zee TV's Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer, will now be seen in a cameo role in Sony TV's Krishnaben Khakhrawal.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "The production house was hunting for a face which would suit a disciplined, but soft hearted women who could essay Bhoomi's grandmother. They had approached Vandana Gupte and Rita Bhaduri to essay the role but Vandana could not accept the role because of her date issues."

"Rita Bhaduri will essay the role of Bhoomi's dadi fondly called as 'Santo baa'. She is caring, responsible and at the same time jovial and full of life. She comes to Ambawadi from Surat, specially to attend Bhoomi's wedding, "adds source.

We contacted Indira Krishnan and she asked us to call later as she was tied up with some work.

We contacted Rita Bhaduri and she confirmed, "Yes, I have just started shooting for the show for a cameo role. I really don't know anything about the track, but my character is fun-loving."

More drama is expected with this new entry…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->