Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Friends make Additi's birthday a memory to cherish

Views: 1435  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-20-2011, 11:19 AM

Default Friends make Additi's birthday a memory to cherish

Additi Gupta gets a surprise hit by her friends on her Birthday...

Its 20th of April and Additi Gupta (Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini fame) turned one year older as it's her birthday today. And to make her birthday a special occasion, her dear friends gave her a sweet surprise.

We contacted Additi to wish her on the auspicious day and she was very much happy to convey this to Tellybuzz, "Last night, I planned to celebrate my birthday with my parents. And as I had planned, I celebrated it with my parents at 12:00, not by cake cutting but by having an ice cream party. After that Mukti Mohan asked my mom to take me to a place which I was totally clueless about."

"Mukti was literally dragging me without informing anything about the plan and finally she took me to click Nixon studios. I was still wondering why she has taken me to the studios. And on top of that even she left me there and went. On the other hand Karan and Kritika were busy in their shoot. And I felt bad and kept thinking how can these people be so mean to me that they are keeping me all alone," Additi adds.

Mukti Mohan, Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra had actually planned a surprise for her.

Talking about the same she says, "After a while, Karan, Kritika and Mukti took me in a room which was decorated with happy birthday banner and had kept some cup cakes. They really gave me a surprise."

When asked her about the birthday gift she says, "Kritika, Karan and Mukti gave me an Elvis brand wallet and I was dead there by seeing the gift. I was back home early in the morning by 6:00 am. My friends have made my birthday a memory to cherish."

Tellybuzz wishes Additi Gupta a very happy birthday!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->