Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Malayalam TV Show - Manasinakkare Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 1368  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-23-2021, 05:07 PM

Default Malayalam TV Show - Manasinakkare Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Actress Chandra Lakshman is all set to play a cameo in the newly launched show 'Manasinakkare'. The actress will make an appearance on the wedding special episode of lead couple Abhi and Kavya. She will be seen in her popular on-screen character Sujatha from 'Swantham Sujatha'.
  • Seetha Kalyanam fame Reneesha Rahiman joins 'Manasinakkare' as Anjali
  • The show titled 'Manasinakkare' will hit the screens today (August 23).
  • Arathy Sojan is all excited for her new serial 'Manasinakkare'
About the show:
  • Surya TV Announced their upcoming New television serial Manasinakkare.
  • The is a remake of the popular Kannada serial Kavyanjali. Which received a positive response from both audience and critics, The Show received good TRP ratings too .
  • The series directed by Saji Surendran, he is also a film director. which popular films are kunjaliyan, Happy Husbands and She taxi etc.. Surya TV was posting day to day updates of the series on social media. Recently they posted Promo of their new serial Manasinakkare .Broadcasters are planning to air the series as soon as possible.
  • The colourful promo of the show featuring Ashwathy and Arathy have already won hearts. Here's the teaser
  • The serial starts Arathy Sojan and Ashwathy in the lead famale roles.Vishnu V nair and Jay prakash in handling the lead male roles. The supporting characters are Jennifer Antony , Divya Sreedhar, Rohit Ved and others.
Story:
  • The serial portrays the bond between two cousins, Kavya and Anjali.
  • The storyline of Manasinakkare will be a new experience to the audience Story will be not be screening a usual mother-in-law and daughter-in-law drama. It will be a peculiar type of story to the Malayalam audience. The one line story of this series relationships between Sisters and brothers and show a picture of love and friendship
Star Cast:
  • Pookkalam Varavayi fame Arathy Sojan is all excited about her new serial. Arathy plays the titular character Kavya. Interestingly, this character is entirely different from whatever roles I have ever handled in my career. Kavya is a chirpy and modern girl. Different from my routine matured get up in sarees, for this serial, I have undergone a complete makeover. Hope audience will love me as Kavya," she said. Arathy Sojan became a household name with her character Sapthathi in 'Pookkalam Varavayi'. Due credits to her dynamic chemistry with on-screen husband Niranjan, the duo has many fan pages dedicated to them. However, she was replaced by Ardra Das in the show recently.
  • Ashwathy is a famous model and actress in Malayalam industry. She is handle a lead female role in Manasinakkare Serial.
  • Rohit Ved is a model and actor who is active in Malayalam film and television industry. He is appeared a lead role in Swanthanam Serial on Asianet.
  • Jennifer Antony, is not a new face. She is a television and Film actress, who predominantly works in Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi. Jennifer Antony screened so many serial and Movies in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada etc.. Her famous works are Bharya, Naagini and Others.
  • Divya Sreedhar is a television actress, who predominantly works in Malayalam. Her famous works are Paadatha Painkili and Sumangali bhava etc..
  • Vishnu V Nair
  • Seetha Kalyanam fame Reneesha Rahiman joins 'Manasinakkare' as Anjali, The actress will be seen replacing actress Aswathy in the newly launched show 'Manasinakkare' and play the titular character Anjali. Sharing a note on her social media account, Reneesha has announced the same to the world. "As a beginner, I received an immense acceptance and encouragement for the character Swathy which I played over the last 3.5 years on Seetha Kalyanam. I hope the love and support which you have been showering upon me on this long journey so far will be continued for the next step of my career. Joining the team #manassinakkare as #anjali. Once again thank you to all my mentors and friends for your great support... Need all your blessings and prayers for the upcoming project. Inshah allah," reads her post. Interestingly, TV actors Anoop Krishnan, Gopika Anil, Nithin Jake have sent out their best wishes to Reneesha.

Tags
malayalam, Malayalam TV Shows, Manasinakkare, Manasinakkare Articles, Manasinakkare Awards, Manasinakkare Forum, Manasinakkare Future Story, Manasinakkare Gallary, Manasinakkare IndiaForum, Manasinakkare Interview, Manasinakkare Latest Update, Manasinakkare Malayalam Daily Serial, Manasinakkare Malayalam TV Serial, Manasinakkare New Star Cast, Manasinakkare Photos, Manasinakkare Pictures, Manasinakkare Serial, Manasinakkare Serial Star Cast, Manasinakkare Shocking News, Manasinakkare Social Media updates, Manasinakkare Spoiler, Manasinakkare Star Cast, Manasinakkare Stars, Manasinakkare Story, Manasinakkare Story sofar, Manasinakkare Today Episode, Manasinakkare Tomorrow Spoiler, Manasinakkare Videos, Manasinakkare Written update, Manasinakkare Yesterday Episode

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->