Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021-2022 - 100% Confirmed List 'Drama Juniors 5 Telugu' Contestants, Participants, Winners, Spoiler, Elimination

Views: 3668  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.17 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-21-2021, 05:03 PM

Drama Juniors 5 judge Renu Desai urges everyone not to spread false news about artists; says, "we are humans before artists"

Drama Juniors Season 5 judge Renu Desai got emotional in the show talking about the plight of artists especially when false news is spread against them. Renu can be seen emotionally urging everyone to think twice before commenting or spreading 'false news' against artists. In the teaser video, her co-judges Sunitha and others are consoling her.

Interestingly, Ravi can be seen hosting the show in the absence of Pradeep Machiraju. The reasons behind his absence remain unknown though. Renu has been battling online abuse and trolls on social media for a while now. She made her Telugu TV comeback as a judge with the recently launched fifth edition of Drama Juniors. As a judge, she is sharing the panel with Sunitha and SV Krishna Reddy.
Sharing her experience of shooting for the show in her recent chat with ETimes-TV,
Renu said,
Quote:
"It is scary but this is the only way out. We've shot with a bare minimum crew and it will further decrease in the next shoot schedule. I've made it clear that I will walk out from the sets if I see anyone without a mask. The set is being sanitised every half an hour. Everyone was permitted onto the sets only after their COVID-19 reports were submitted 24hrs prior to the shoot. Parents will be seen with face shields even on the cameras. It is a huge set and social distancing is being strictly followed. It is scary but this is the only way out. Everyone is looking forward to this new year but until we respect nature and follow the precautionary measures, we can't have a better scenario."
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-23-2021, 01:05 PM

Telugu TV host Pradeep Machiraju tests positive for COVID-19

Ace Telugu TV host Pradeep Machiraju has reportedly tested positive for Coronavirus, reports suggest. As per the latest reports, he is currently quarantining at home receiving medication. However, an official confirmation on this is awaited at the moment. Pradeep was not available for a comment on this yet.

Pradeep is from the teaser of the upcoming episode of Drama Juniors season 5 has sparked rumours about the seasoned host's health condition. Anchor Ravi has stepped into the shoes of Pradeep for the upcoming episodes. The makers of the show are planning to create an episode banking amid the surge in COVID-19 cases and night curfew in the state of Telangana, as per sources.

Drama Juniors 5 is judged by Renu Desai, Sunitha and SV Krishna Reddy. The curtain raiser and first bunch of episodes had Pradeep as the host. He continued to host Drama Juniors season 5 after the conclusion of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa - The Next Singing Icon recently.

If insider reports are to be believed, a few Telugu TV actors have tested positive for COVID-19 in the recent past, too. Many Telugu TV celebs like Navya Swamy, Ravikrishna, Prabhakar, Saakshi Siva, Bharadwaj, Malavika, Sudigaali Sudheer, Rashmi Gautam and others have reportedly tested positive for Coronavirus ever since the pandemic hit the world.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:27 AM

Drama Juniors 5 judge Renu Desai's daughter Aadya to make her debut Telugu TV appearance soon

Drama Juniors Season 5 judge Renu Desai's daughter Aadya will soon make her debut TV appearance on a Telugu show. The star kid will be seen in the upcoming episode of Drama Juniors season 5.
The channel confirmed the same with a lovely teaser wherein host Ravi can be seen introducing Aadya. Renu as a doting mom couldn't resist coming onto the stage to welcome Aadya with a warm hug and a peck on the cheek. While Renu described Aadya as her best gift ever, the latter called her 'the best mom'.

This is the first time Aadya will be seen in a Telugu TV show and also sharing screen space with her mom. Renu Desai is sharing the judging panel with SV Krishna Reddy and Sunitha. The first set of episodes were hosted by Pradeep Machiraju. But he is missing from the show for a couple of episodes due to ill health. Ravi has stepped into the shoes of Pradeep and the latter is expected to come back very soon.

Sharing her experience of shooting for the show in her recent chat with ETimes-TV, Renu said,
Quote:
"It is scary but this is the only way out. We've shot with a bare minimum crew and it will further decrease in the next shoot schedule. I've made it clear that I will walk out from the sets if I see anyone without a mask. The set is being sanitised every half an hour. Everyone was permitted onto the sets only after their COVID-19 reports were submitted 24hrs prior to the shoot. Parents will be seen with face shields even on the cameras. It is a huge set and social distancing is being strictly followed. It is scary but this is the only way out. Everyone is looking forward to this new year but until we respect nature and follow the precautionary measures, we can't have a better scenario."
Old 05-11-2021, 11:01 AM

Default Drama Juniors 5: Actor-TV host Ali expresses his gratitude to his 'Guru' SV Krishna Reddy

Drama Juniors 5: Actor-TV host Ali expresses his gratitude to his 'Guru' SV Krishna Reddy.

Drama Juniors Season 5 is leaving no stone unturned to sustain its viewership. The upcoming episode of the show will have none other than comedian-TV host Ali gracing the show. In the latest teaser that surfaced online, Ali can be seen shaking a leg with his 'Guru' SV Krishna Reddy, one of the judges of the show, as he makes a grand entry into the show. The video also shows Ali expressing his gratitude towards his 'Guru' Krishna Reddy. Ali stated that Krishna Reddy gave him a rebirth as an actor in the entertainment industry.

Ali and SV Krishna Reddy's collaboration in the 90s was indeed path-breaking. Krishna Reddy's 1994 film Yamaleela featuring Ali in the lead roles is unarguably one of the classics of Telugu cinema. The film recently saw a spin-off as a daily soap as well. The show featured Ali, Bhavana, Manju Bhargavi, and others. Interestingly, SV Krishna Reddy made his Telugu TV debut as a judge in Drama Juniors season 5 while Ali is currently hosting the popular chat show Alitho Saradaga.

Drama Juniors 5 has recently invited Aadya, the daughter of Renu Desai, one of the judges of the show. This Mother's Day special episode created a buzz on social media. Anchor Ravi stepped into the shoes of Pradeep Machiraju as a host recently.
Old 06-01-2021, 02:23 PM

Kids don't know that they are 'acting'; they don't have stage fear: Eminent filmmaker SV Krishna Reddy on judging Drama Juniors 5, its talent and more

(Photo: Facebook)

SV Krishna Reddy, one of the most revered filmmakers of Telugu cinema, has turned 60 today (June 1). This 60 th birthday is indeed special for him and his fans as the celebrated filmmaker forayed into TV this year with Drama Juniors season 5 as one of the three judges. In a candid chat with ETimes TV, SV Krishna Reddy shared his thoughts about his TV debut, on the show's talent, shooting amid the pandemic and much more...

I can find some fine talent in the show
I love the concept of the show. We can encourage, extract and showcase the talent of many kids. As a filmmaker, I can find some fine talent for my films, too. I've already selected someone which I can't disclose now.

What fascinates me the most in them... They are innocent and the most fascinating thing about them is that they don't know that they are acting, they don't have stage fear. They don't know that they are presenting to a large group of audiences. To them, there is no difference between a rehearsal and final performance. What I found in the first session is that none has any problem remembering their dialogues in these sketches. They are doing a fab job especially the kid who performed the role of Balakrishna in one of those sketches. I love his spontaneity.

We look at many aspects in their performance
I look at the overall performance first with special attention to many aspects like their diction, involvement in the character, energy levels and mistakes in their act. All the kids on the show are very bright.

I'm happy with the content
I'm happy with the content of the show so far. The makers of the show and the channel are also taking great care to ensure some exceptional content is coming out in every episode.

Today's comedy is different
I've touched upon most forms of healthy comedy in my films. Comedy has to have a logic. If there's no logic, you need to tell the audience first. Making people laugh is always a good thing. I never went for vulgarity. From a 5-year-old kid to a 50-year-old man, I believe our cinema should entertain everyone. Maybe it's my nature or style of making. But today's comedy is different.

About working with Renu Desai and Sunitha
It's a delight to share the judging panel with Renu Desai garu and Sunitha garu. They come with their own experiences. I have known Sunitha for 25 years now. I first saw her when she was 13 or 14. She came to my home to audition for a song in one of my films. A very shy yet talented girl. She's like my daughter. It's good to associate with her after so long. Renu and Sunitha are doing a great job on the show.

I got vaccinated too
I'm following all the precautionary measures to keep myself healthy and fit. I consume hot water mixed with turmeric, salt, and lemon and do steaming regularly. I check my saturation levels, breathing capacity regularly. I got vaccinated also. I urge everyone to follow every precaution religiously.

Pandemic has taught us basic things
It's ironic that this pandemic has reminded us about some basic things like personal hygiene that we've ignored long back. This is an eye-opener indeed. Hope and wish mankind learns from their mistakes.

Tags
Ali, Anasuya Bharadwaj, Divya Roopa, Drama Juniors, Drama Juniors 5, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Articles, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Awards, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Forum, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Future Story, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Gallary, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu IndiaForum, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Interview, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Latest Update, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu New Star Cast, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Photos, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Pictures, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Shocking News, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Social Media updates, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Spoiler, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Star Cast, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Stars, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Story, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Story sofar, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Today Episode, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Tomorrow Spoiler, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Videos, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Written update, Drama Juniors 5 Telugu Yesterday Episode, Haasini, Jahnavi, Ohmkar, Padmavathi, pradeep machiraju, Roshan, Rupika, Sharma, South TV Shows, telugu, Telugu TV Shows, Trivedhi, Vaishnavi, Vignesh, Vijay

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->