Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Enhance your beauty rather than transforming it Monica Bedi

Views: 2561  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-16-2009, 02:55 PM
superman

Default Enhance your beauty rather than transforming it Monica Bedi

Define fashion?
One should be trendy but at the same time wear what suits their personality and body type. Some times, in the process of following trends and being stylish, people look like cartoons instead of looking stylish. People who are on the heavier side should not wear something that is made for slim body type and vice versa.

Who chooses your clothes?
I choose my clothes. If I have to shop for some occasion I take advice from my designer. Generally, I do not like taking opinion of others as whenever I go shopping I am very clear on what I want to buy. I feel that taking suggestions from others makes you confused.

Do you like to accessorise yourself?
I like to accessorise myself but not much. If I am wearing a necklace, I do not wear an earring and vice versa to have a balanced look. If you wear different jewellery all at once they clash with each other. Wearing too much of accessories gives you a ‘made up’ look. I prefer simplicity.

Is there any particular brand that you prefer for clothes?
I am not a brand person. Brands do not matter much. The outfit that I pick should primarily suit me.

What is your favourite destination for shopping?
Definitely London because they are ahead in fashion trends as compared to India. In India I shop anywhere and everywhere.

Which are the clothes that make you feel comfortable?
Track pant and t-shirt.

Who is your favourite designer?
Manish Malhotra because his clothes have a young feel.

A must have in your purse?
A sun glass, lip gloss, wet wipes, mobile phone, necessary medicines, pen, book and a lot of other things. My bag is always loaded and well organised. You can say that I carry my entire house in my bag.

What are the make-up products that you prefer?
MAC and L’Oreal. I believe in wearing very little make-up. I just wear a lip gloss and blush on.

A fashion tip.
Don’t overdo. It is not nice to look decked up. Illustrate your natural beauty. The whole idea of fashion should be enhancing your beauty rather than transforming it. Every person has a different individuality and that should come out in the way you dress. So don’t try to be someone else.

A make- up tip.
Many people try to change the shape of their lips, eyes, etc while applying make-up. Never try to ape or be someone else. And remember what looks good on an actress may not necessarily look good on you. The make-up that they do is different and lights that are used for shooting also play a role in the way they look.

Tags
interview

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->