Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Winning Splitsvilla X5’s Digvijay Rathee

Views: 984  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-10-2024, 01:01 PM

Default Life After Winning Splitsvilla X5’s Digvijay Rathee

Splitsvilla X5 is winning hearts every week with its entertaining episodes. While, Ameha and Ruru got evicted from the latest episode, fans witness two new ideal matches- Harsh-Shubi and Digvijay-Nayera. Digvijay spoke exclusively with ETimes TV and made some shocking revelations about the show. He even spoke about his journey, bond with fellow contestants and more. Exceprts from the interview.
About Digvijay’s journey
Digvijay revealed how it wasn’t all easy for him and he didn’t expect to receive so much love and appreciation for his Splitsvilla X5 journey. He said, “In Roadies, I first got 1 green buzzer along with two red ones, I was rejected but then I convinced them. It was then I realised that sometimes it takes people a while to understand good things. Later, my journey in Roadies was filled with ups and downs. Everyone targeted me and I soon got out of the show. I decided to audition for Splitsvilla. However, I didn’t expect to receive so much love and appreciation from the fans. I’m truly greatful.”
Ex-aisle to Splitsvilla
Digvijay mentioned how he was told by the makers that he is going to be a part of a dating reality show and not Splitsvilla. He said, “I badly wanted to be a part of Splitsvilla and I wasn’t expecting that till the very end. When Uorfi came on the show, I was searching for Sunny Ma'am and Tanuj Bhai. Moreover, when I saw the board that read, “You are one step closer to Splitsvilla”, I felt much better.’

On ex-gf Ishita being a part of the show
“I’ll be honest here. I did feel that my ex-gf Ishita might be a part of the show. During the audition, there were so many questions about my exes and then I realised that they can get her. However, I had no clue that they will call everyone’s ex on the show. That was quite shocking for me.”
Accusations by Akriti
The courtroom episode of Splitsvilla X5 was one that grabbed many eyeballs. During the episode, Akriti was seen making many serious allegations against Sachin. Later, Digvijay took a stand and made some revelations about Akriti. Talking about the same he said, “When the first episode went on-air, all of us watched it together at Shreya Karla’s place. It was then when Akriti said I love you to me. It was very unexpected but I was not lying. When it was revealed she cried for long and called me a liar but the audience is the best judge. When Sachin was sobbing nobody seemed to care a lot. However, when it was Akriti, everyone seemed to play the women card well.”

“Akriti and Jashwant’s bond seemed fake”
Talking about who he think was the fakest on the show, he took Akriti and Jashwant’s name. He mentioned, “From what all happened on the show and all that we saw, Akriti and Jaswant’s bond seemed very fake, it looked like they are doing it all for the cameras. I don’t know what it is for them now but in the show, it seemed very fake.”
Bond with Unnati
“Everyone on the show tried a lot to break us. Everyday people would tell her ten different things and she would even believe it for once. But I really like her and hence every night I would make her understand and simply ask her to trust me. She did trust me and we are still together.”
On the contestants calling him a ‘flipper’
After Khank was evicted from the show due to a vote by Digvijay, he faced many mean remarks by the fellow contestants. Talking about the same, he said, “When the contestants don’t get what they want then this is what they do. In Roadies, I only played the game with my heart. However, during Splitsvilla, I decided to do all it takes to win the game and hence I only used my brain.”
Dispute with Siwet
“In the start of Splitsvilla, both of us had many unresolved issues which later led to a big fight. The two of us even got into a physical fight. During the time, the makers would take special care of us and ensure that we don’t sit on the same dinning table to have food. Moreover, they wouldn’t even let us travel together thinking that we would fight again.”

Prince Narula helped me and Siwet solve our disputes
“I and Siwet had a rivalry which started from Roadies. However, now the two of us have mutual respect for one another. Once Prince bhai took us on Instagram live and made us understand that we shouldn’t fight at all. We realised it and now there are no hard feelings. Even during Splitsvilla I would feel sad if he lost a task because the two of us are from Roadies and are supposed to win. He is the finalist of Roadies for a reason and I respect him for that.”

Tags
Digvijay Rathee, Life After, photos, reality shows, Splitsvilla X5, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->