Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top TV news of the week

Views: 1526  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-08-2024, 06:50 PM

Default Top TV news of the week

Top TV news of the week

Old 06-08-2024, 06:50 PM

Top TV news of the week
The last week has been quite eventful in the telly town. From Hina Khan slamming Rajan Shahi to Anusha Dandekar and Nupur Sanon refuting participation in Bigg Boss OTT 3. Take a look at the top TV news of the week:

​Nupur Sanon refutes the rumours of participating in Bigg Boss OTT 3
Recently, it was reported that Nupur Sanon has been approached for the show. However, while exclusively speaking to BT, the actress refuted the rumours and said, "They are rumours, Even I don’t know (where they came from). I read some articles that I was approached for the previous seasons as well and I haven’t even heard that rumour about me in the past. This is the first time." Ask her if she is open to the idea, the actress who has recently started her clothing line - NOBO - as well, replies, "I don’t think I have the time for that. All my tailors and master ji will cry if they do not see me for so long."

​Jayati Bhatia on being a part of Heeramandi
Jayati Bhatia's performance in "Heeramandi: The Diamond Bazaar" has received acclaim from critics and audiences alike. In an exclusive conversation with ETimes TV, Jayati shared, "My other friends Sangeeta Ghosh, Smita Bansal, they all were so happy. It felt like it was their personal achievements." I felt really nice that people who are close to me, my close ones, are proud of my work and they are considering it as their personal accomplishment. They made me realise that I’ve done something fabulous. This was an amazing feeling because it happens very rarely in our industry. My television fraternity is very proud that Sanjeeda Sheikh, Shruti Sharma, we all are from television and we all have managed to do good work and chamke hain hum sab."

​Anusha Dandekar slams ex-flame Jason Shah for his claims about their breakup
Jason Shah had shared his take on his breakup with Anusha Dandekar. However, now Anusha posted a screenshot of a story on her involvement in Bigg Boss OTT 3 on her Instagram handle. Anusha penned a note, "At this point if you google my name, first it was me trying to fit someone in a box! Lies! And now this. Another lie! I've not spoken to anyone and they won't even call me for this show coz they know my answer. I should be paid for the PR though."

Hina Khan slams Rajan Shahi's claims of her having issues with Shivangi Joshi
Rajan Shahi had recently claimed that he had to remove Hina Khan from the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai after her altercation and refusal to do scenes glorifying co-star Shivangi Joshi. However, in a recent interview, Hina Khan took an indirect dig at Rajan Shahi, pointing out that someone who speaks frequently isn't necessarily always right. She emphasized that while she holds a lot of regard and respect for him, and harbors no hard feelings, it's also important to note that those who speak less aren't necessarily wrong. She concluded by saying, "Kabhi kabhi jo bahut bolta hai na, zaroori nahi woh sahi ho. Jo kam bolta hai, zaroori nahi woh galat ho. That’s all."
​Srishti Jain gets candid about being fat-shamed
In an exclusive conversation with ETimes TV, Srishti Jain opened up about being fat-shamed in her early days, she said, "A lot, initially when I joined the industry I did face issues health wise. But the industry is so much about the package, people don't tend to see the person behind it. Let's face it, I was not in the best shape, I was not according to the standards of what people would want to see. I have been fat-shamed before, I have been called things because of the way my skin looked, the way I looked. Be it people on set, the audience watching me. That has happened and I won't lie. I was very young when I started so initially it did affect me, but with time I have built a thick skin. As far as I am a good performer, nothing beats that."

​Pankhuri Awasthy and Gautam Rode open up about parenthood
Gautam and Pankhuri exclusively spoke to ETimes TV sharing their experience on embracing parenthood, Pankhuri said, "Gautam was ready to be a father. Emotion wise I would give him a million out of 10 but nappy and other stuff he tries to do his best. Gautam’s biggest problem in life are the onesies. He doesn’t understand how to ****on the onesies. He just can’t dress them up. He tries to but he fails. He keeps trying and maybe one day he will get better."

​Dipika Chikhlia reacts to Ranbir Kapoor starrer Ramayan
Dipika Chikhlia recently reacted to Ranbir Kapoor and Sai Pallavi starrer Ramayan, she said, “Honestly, I am quite disillusioned by people who keep making Ramayan because I don't think you should be doing it. People are making a mess of it. I don't think people should be making Ramayan again and again because every time they make it, they want to bring in something new; a new story, a new angle, a new look. Like for Kriti Sanon, they gave her a pink coloured satin (saree in Adipurush). They gave Saif (Saif Ali Khan who played Ravana in Om Raut's film) a different look because they wanted to do something different, creatively. But then what you are doing is you're spoiling that whole impact of what Ramayan is all about.”

​Asim Riaz is back in Khatron Ke Khiladi 14
Due to the recent feud between Shalin Bhanot, Asim Riaz and Abhishek Kumar, Rohit Shetty lost his cool and ousted Asim from the show. However, now according to the reports, Asim apologized to the host and got a chance to return to the stunt based show.
Meera Deosthale on not being paid for Vidya
Meera Deosthale exclusively spoke to Bombay Times about not receiving the payment for her previous show Vidya, she said, “The show ended in March 2020, and I am still waiting for my pending dues. The production house owes me `3,78,000. The original amount was around `8 lakh and only a portion of it was cleared after I approached CINTAA in July 2022. I had also filed a complaint at Bangur Nagar Police Station in May 2023, but nothing happened. Producer Mahesh Pandey has now stopped responding to my messages and calls. He has also not paid the TDS, which was deducted and has now increased due to the penalty.”

Tags
​Anusha Dandekar, ​Asim Riaz, ​Dipika Chikhlia, ​Hina Khan, ​Jayati Bhatia, ​Nupur Sanon, ​Pankhuri Awasthy, ​Srishti Jain, Bigg Boss OTT 3, gautam rode, Heeramandi, Jason Shah, Khatron Ke Khiladi 14, Khatron Ke Khiladi 2024, Meera Deosthale, rajan shahi, ramayan, Ramayan 2024, Ramayan Film, Ranbir Kapoo, Ranbir Kapoor, Shivangi Joshi, TOP TV NEWS of the WEEK, tv news, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->