Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

I'm looking for help with a logo

Views: 1778  
Old 09-23-2021, 10:38 AM

Default I'm looking for help with a logo

I need to produce a sign for a client, but the problem is that the logo was created by another logo designer a long time ago, thus they handed me a low-quality logo. Because the sign is so enormous and I require a high-quality logo, I'm attempting to recreate the logo myself using the same style, with the exception that I am unable to locate the floral embellishments. (the typeface is the same). That's why I'm wondering if you know where it came from or if there's something similar; I looked but couldn't find anything. As a result, I'm turning to the community for help.

Thank You!

Old 02-22-2022, 08:23 PM

Your audience expects a inexpensive logo designs because it catches the eye, makes a good first impression, serves as the foundation of your brand identity, is memorable, distinguishes you from the competition, fosters brand loyalty, and is expected by your target audience. A strong, distinct brand image is required to build a positive consumer relationship. If they believe you and the competition share similar values, they will be drawn to your brand and more likely to choose you over the competition.
Old 06-21-2022, 09:44 AM

Logos are essential for any business, and a good logo can help to create a positive first impression. Notable website builders like WordPress also require kick-ass logos in order to compete with the best of them. However, creating your own logo can be challenging, time-consuming, and expensive. That's where professional logo design services come in handy.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:59 AM

coloring pages I will join the experience, thanks!
Old 05-17-2024, 03:37 PM

Logo designer visual storytellers, crafting brand identities with precision and creativity. They blend artistry with strategic thinking to create memorable and impactful logos. With a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of design principles, they transform concepts into visual masterpieces.

Tags
graphic design, logo design

Latest News in General Discussion