Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marathi web series RaanBaazaar Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, New Episode

Views: 1975  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-17-2022, 10:44 AM

Default Marathi web series RaanBaazaar Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, New Episode

Latest Update:
  • Episodes:
  • Prajakta Mali reveals she gained 7kgs to play *** worker in 'RaanBaazaar', Marathi actress Prajakta Mali, who has been grabbing eyeballs as Ratna in the web series Raanbaazaar, made a major revelation. The actress strives to do justice to her on-screen character and has put on weight for her character of a *** worker in the web series. Prajakta revealed in her latest social media post that she gained nearly 7kgs for her character 'Ratna'. She also added she had to work hard to get back in shape as well. Prajakta shared her picture before and after the transformation and wrote, "From 61kg to 54kg
  • Final episodes: Prajakta Mali shares her excitement as web series Raanbaazaar gears up to stream its final episodes, Marathi actress Prajakta Mali created a storm on social media with her smashing performance as Ratna in the web series RaanBaazaar. The viewers were curious to know more about Prajakta's character Ratna in the web series but the makers of the show released only three episodes of Raanbaazaar. Today, on May 27, Raanbaazaar's final episodes are set to release and Prajakta shared her excitement with fans on social media. Prajakta urged her fans to watch the remaining episodes of the series in Ratna's style and said that two episodes are set to release today and everyone must watch those. For the unversed, the new Marathi web series 'Ranbaazaar' has been creating a stir ever since its first teaser. It received a massive response. A few days ago, three episodes of 'Raanbaazaar' were released. The third episode of the series came to an end with an interesting twist. And now the upcoming final episodes of the series will be streamed today.
  • The series stars Prajakta Mali, Sachin Khedekar, Mohan Agashe, Tejaswini Pandit, Mohan Joshi, Urmila Kothare and others.
  • RaanBaazaar's final episodes set to stream from May 27: Marathi web series 'Ranbaazaar' has been creating a stir ever since its first teaser. In just two days, the trailer of this web series received more than 2 million views and this is the first Marathi web series to gain such popularity in such a short span of time. Recently, three episodes of 'Raanbaazaar' were released and they have reportedly managed to grab eyeballs. The third episode of the series came to an end with an interesting twist. Latest reports reveal that the upcoming final episodes of the series will be streamed on May 27.
  • Since the trailer of the Marathi web series RaanBaazaar has been released, it has been hitting the headlines due to its bold content. The web series, which is all set to release today (May 20), gives a sneak peek into the world of power and politics. Several senior actors from the Marathi industry are playing interesting roles in the series.
  • The series has been written and directed by Abhijit Panse, who is known for his work in films like Rege and Thackeray.
  • Tejasswini Pandit and Prajakta Mali's upcoming Marathi web series 'RaanBaazaar' to launch on May 20
Star Cast:
  • The team of the series recently shared a few teasers on social media featuring Tejasswini Pandit and Prajakta Mali respectively.
  • The series stars Prajakta Mali, Sachin Khedekar, Mohan Agashe, Tejaswini Pandit, Mohan Joshi, Urmila Kothare and others.
  • On the work front,noted actresses Tejasswini Pandit and Prajakta Mali have done several films and TV shows.
  • Director Abhijit Panse, who is known for his unique projects, is all set to launch his new web series 'RanBazaar'
About the TV Show/Web Series:
  • The web series, which is a political crime thriller, stars actress Tejaswini Pandit and Prajakta Mali in the lead roles.
  • This web series based on 'true events' also promises to show something new.
  • Talking about the web series, director Abhijit Panse said, "If you look at the global content, it is in everyone's hands today. The language barrier has already been overcome, so people will like the web series if we present it in a good manner and we discussed it with the makers. It has politics, crime, and thrills. It has commented on some of the things that may have happened before. This is a controversial and bold topic. According to experts, this will be the best content ever released on various OTT platforms."
  • The series has already created a storm on social media with its bold teasers. The netizens are praising the actresses for their performances. The series will be launched on May 20, 2022.
Controversies:
  • Actress Prajakta Mali is all set to entertain viewers with her upcoming Marathi web series 'RaanBazaar'. The makers of the series recently shared a teaser featuring Prajakta Mali on social media. In the teaser, Prajakta can be seen enacting a bold scene which didn't go well with a section of netizens. Prajakta Mali, who played the role of Ratna in the series, is excited about the final episode and said, "I have never played such a role before. This role changed my 'bubbly' image. Playing Ratna was certainly not easy. Basically, you have to study for each role. I had to work a little harder for Ratna. First of all, I gained weight. Ratna is a **********. So I had to study her body language, her pace, her lifestyle, and her self-confidence. For this, I went to Budhwar Peth in Pune and Kamathipura in Mumbai and interacted with the women there. Observed them. Along with the physical change, I also had to change my mentality and that is why this Ratna came to the fore. Many appreciated my role. Some even expressed their disappointment but I look at this resentment positively. This is a compliment to Ratna."
  • Popular Marathi actress Tejaswwini Pandit hogged the limelight recently for featuring bold scenes in the upcoming Marathi web series RaanBaazar. The series, which is streaming today (May 20) has been gaining attention ever since the makers shared its teaser featuring Tejaswwini Pandit as the lead. Tejaswwini has been facing trolling and criticism from a section of netizens for her bold scene. Many actors from the industry are supporting her and now her mother and veteran actress Jyoti Chandekar also backed her daughter. Jyoti shared a post on her Instagram handle wherein she slammed netizens for trolling Tejaswwini.
  • Sachin Khedekar is also among them. Renowned actor Sachin is playing an important character along with Tejaswwini Pandit and Prajakta Mali. He is looking forward to the project. RaanBaazaar is a once-in-a-lifetime experience: Senior actor Sachin Khedekar: Kon Honaar Crorepati host and senior actor Sachin shared his experience of working in the series and said, "RaanBaazaar' is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It was extremely important to get into the skin of the character because the storyline heavily depends on them and you need to do justice. The viewers will know the depth of the characters when they watch the series. The series is our labor of love and I am impatiently waiting to see how the audience reacts once it gets released."
  • Abhijit Panse, the writer and director of 'Raanbaazaar' spoke about the upcoming episodes of the series and said, "I am very happy to see the response to Raanbaazaar. The audience is also accepting such a bold subject. Their mindset is changing. This is a good thing for us. This allows us to introduce new topics to the audience. This is my first web series. There is a big difference between a movie and a web series. The suspense in the story of the film finally comes to the fore. But in web series, each episode of the web series ends at a turning point, where the curiosity of the next episode arises. Therefore, special attention has to be paid to this. Since there is no limit to the web series, I think that the content should be considered."

Tags
Abhijit Panse, Hot Sceens of RaanBaazaar, Marathi RaanBaazaar, Marathi web series, Prajakta Mali, RaanBaazaar, RaanBaazaar 2022, RaanBaazaar 2023, RaanBaazaar ALL Episodes, RaanBaazaar Episodes, RaanBaazaar Star Cast, RaanBaazaar Story, Star Cast of RaanBaazaar, Tejasswini Pandit, web series, Web Series RaanBaazaar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->