Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee Telugu TV Show - Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Latest News, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Written update

Views: 10523  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-31-2020, 04:31 AM

Default Zee Telugu TV Show - Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Latest News, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Written update

Latest Update:
  • The series was concluded on 29 May 2021. As Manorama hits Sravani, Vikram defends her. When Vikram feels distressed while recalling his past, Sravani hugs him. As Manorama tries to slap Sravani, Vikram reveals the truth, shocking everyone. Watch at Zee5 Last Episode Here
  • Total 609 episodes from 25 March 2019 – 29 May 2021 in season 1, and may be restart after Covid for Season 2
About the show:
  • Akka Chellellu is an Indian Telugu language soap opera airing on Zee Telugu.
  • It stars Chaitra Rai in a dual role with Madhubabu and Akarsh.
  • On 2021, Chaitra Rai's Dharani and Sravani roles was replaced by Bhoomi Shetty and Navya Rao respectively.
  • The series premiered on 25 March 2019. and it is been taken in Tamil language as Rettai Roja in Zee Tamil.
  • Akka Chellellu is a Telugu TV drama show revolving around twin sisters Sravani and Dharani. Sravani hates Dharani and dreams to be the queen of her world, while Dharani strives to protect her family from evil.

What is the Story about:
  • Akka Chellellu is a Telugu TV drama show revolving around twin sisters Sravani and Dharani.
  • Sravani hates Dharani and dreams to be the queen of her world, while Dharani strives to protect her family from evil.
  • Sravani and Dharani, twin sisters hail from a lower middle-class family, where their father works several odd jobs to give them a better life.
  • Sravani is a self-centred and ambitious girl who has no worries. While Dharani is considerate in nature as she recognizes the challenges and sacrifices made by their father to educate and raise them.
  • Dharani forfeits her education and other comforts for Sravani to pursue her higher studies and lead a comfortable life, in order to lessen the burden of their father. Sravani grows up to achieve all her dreams and become a lawyer.
Star Cast
  • Chaitra Rai (2019–2020) in a dual role as Sravani and Dharani (Twin sisters)
  • Bhoomi Shetty replaced Chaitra Rai in the role of Dharani (2021–present)
  • Navya Rao replaced Chaitra Rai in the role of Sravani as face transplantation.
  • Madhubabu in a dual role as Vikram and Surya Pratap Varma

TOP 10 Unknown Facts:
  • Now this series concept was in the Tamil-language as Rettai Roja, which airing on Zee Tamil. But the circumstances of death by Sravani in Zee Telugu's "Akka Chellellu" and by Anuradha in "Rettai Roja" were different.
  • In "Akka Chellellu" Sravani meets her end in a car accident, wherein her car flies off a cliff, while in Zee Tamil's "Rettai Roja" Anuradha got betrayed and mu*dered by Sreeja and Chinthamani. Sreeja stabbed Anuradha with knife.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-31-2020, 04:33 AM

Bhoomi Shetty to replace Chaitra Rai in Attarintlo Akka Chellellu

(Photo: Instagram)

Popular show Attarintlo Akka Chellellu is prepping up for a major change soon. Chaitra Rai, who is playing the female lead, is most likely to quit the show. As per the latest reports, Bhoomi Shetty will step into the shoes of Chaitra Rai. Close sources reveal that Bhoomi will shoot for the show in the first week of January. She is playing Dharani in the show and her opening scene was already shot.

She was last seen in the Telugu daily soap Ninne Pelladatha. She left the show to participate in Bigg Boss Kannada 7 where she emerged to be a finalist, too. "I have been on the lookout for good projects and when the offer to be a part of Attarintlo Akka Chellellu came by, I found it quite interesting. I understand that stepping in and taking over a character that has already been introduced comes with its own set of challenges, as audiences will draw comparisons between Chaitra and me. But I am ready to take on this challenge and own the character. I am confident of striking a chord with audiences by doing justice to the character (sic)," Bhoomi told ETimes TV recently.

Bhoomi was listed as the Most Desirable Woman on Telugu TV in 2019. It remains to be seen how fans on social media will react to Chaitra's exit from the show and accept Bhoomi.

Old 01-11-2021, 08:15 AM

After years of working tirelessly, it's family time for me: Attarintlo Akkachellellu fame Chaitra Rai opens up on her journey quitting the show midway

Popular TV actress Chaitra Rai, who had been entertaining fans with a dual performance in the daily soap 'Attarintlo Akkachellellu', is not going to do anymore. The noted actress has quit the show recently citing 'personal reasons'. In a no-holds-barred conversation with ETimes TV, the actress opens up on the reasons behind her exit, her journey in the show, plans during the sabbatical and her plausible comeback. Excerpts...(Photo: Instagram)

I thought I'd finish the show

I was extremely fortunate to have bagged a dual role - one positive character and the other negative - in a TV show. I thought I'd finish the show but had to quit the show for my family. (Photo: Instagram)

This was at the back of my mind

Playing two characters, hectic schedules, shooting for over 15 days in a month, staying away from family has been taking a toll. I used to have back and neck pain as well. The idea of taking a break was at the back of my mind for quite some time but I didn't encourage it. You need a fine balance between work and family in life and it's finally some family time for me now. After thoroughly discussing with my producers, my husband who recently returned from the US, I've finally decided to take a break. (Photo: Instagram)

I thought I'd keep it a secret

I've informed my producers two weeks back and they respected my decision. I thought I'd keep my exit a secret from everyone but the way my co-stars shower their affection on me, I couldn't hide it for long. After informing my co-stars Usha Rani, Manasa and Satya, I've let Akarsh and Madhu also know about my decision. They thought I was playing a prank. The moment they realised it was true, they became very dull. (Photo: Instagram)

I was apprehensive about working with Akarsh

I first saw Akarsh at an award ceremony in Dubai. I felt glad he was a Kannadiga, too, but was initially apprehensive about working with him as I didn't know him completely. Now, he is one of my besties on the sets. We often discuss scenes, improvisations, feedback for each other's performances and everything under the sun. We share such a great rapport and understanding that we have thoroughly discussed the recently shot honeymoon night sequence as well. (Photo: Instagram)

I can't wait to come back now

I wanted a break all this while but now I can't wait to come back (laughs). I need ideas to engage fans during this break. We've tried everything during the lockdown that I ran out of ideas (laughs). I'm sure fans will accept me even after a year's break with the same warmth. If there's any regret as of now, it is quitting the show but I'm doing it for myself. (Photo: Instagram)

I'll watch the show for Bhoomi now

I love Bhoomi in Ninne Pelladatha. She's a very talented actress. I'm already watching the show as my character will end soon and I'll watch the show without fail for her as well. (Photo: Instagram)

My husband loves to watch me on-screen

My husband loves to watch me on-screen. He watches most of my shows on OTT and even promos on social media. He will want me to continue entertaining the audience with challenging roles even after my comeback. (Photo: Instagram)

I'm prepared to come back with supporting roles also

I know people might be bored to see me as a heroine even after my comeback. I've played a heroine for a good ten years. So, I'm now prepared to come back at least with a supporting role if it is a meaty one. Playing good roles and entertaining fans matters to me a lot. (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Attarintlo Akka Chellellu, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Articles, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Awards, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Forum, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Future Story, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Gallary, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu IndiaForum, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Interview, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Latest Update, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu New Star Cast, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Photos, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Pictures, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Shocking News, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Social Media updates, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Spoiler, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Star Cast, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Stars, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Story, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Story sofar, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Today Episode, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Tomorrow Spoiler, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Videos, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Written update, Attarintlo Akka Chellellu Yesterday Episode, South TV Shows, telugu, Telugu TV Shows, zee telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->