Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mukti Mohan on Zara Nachke Dikha

Views: 12153  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-02-2010, 11:10 AM

Default Mukti Mohan on Zara Nachke Dikha

Mukti Mohan who has majored in Psychology loves dancing. She did commercials like New York Life Insurance, New Sony Ericsson twin ad. The actress is now making a big dance reality TV debut through STAR Plus’ Zara Nachke Dikha.We spoke to Mukti Mohan:

Which TV actor you like in terms of acting?

“I like Sanjeeda in acting as I had watched a couple of scenes from Kayamath, she did wonderful acting then I like Sprash’s acting in Uttaran.”

Full Participants List CLICK HERE

Which TV shows do you watch?
“I love watching Friends, Desperate Housewives… then for Shakti, I watch Dance India Dance...and I watched Music Ka Maha Muqqabla for Neetii. Then sometimes I watch Ammaji’s serial Naa Aana Iss…”

How is your rapport with your sisters Neetii and Shakti?
“They know very well how to pamper me and they know me that I am very good at dancing so they just teach me what should I do because they don’t want me to do the same mistakes what they had done during their times..I am hoping that Shakti will win the DID 2 competition.”

Then, who is your favourite male dancer in Bollywood?
“I love Aamir Khan for his acting while Hrithik Roshan is a fabulous dancer.

How your day starts?
“If I am rehearsing up to 2 am then next day my day starts around 10 am in the morning. Then I love to surf internet or check my mails. Then at the given call time I have to be there for the rehearsals.”

Excited or nervous?
“I am very excited about being part of such a big reality show. Working with so many renowned celebrities in itself is a big challenge and I would love to learn from them. It will be a fun show.

Tags
zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->