Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Brad Pitt: “We Are Living In A Place Where We Are Quick To Treat People Disposable.”

Views: 1098  
Old 12-03-2019, 01:11 PM

Default Brad Pitt: “We Are Living In A Place Where We Are Quick To Treat People Disposable.”

It has been 3 years to Hollywood’s power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s divorce and it is now that Brad Pitt has finally opened up about what went wrong and his alcohol addiction that was the apparent reason for Angelina seeking a divorce from him.

Brad Pitt: “We Are Living In A Place Where We Are Quick To Treat People Disposable.”Speaking to his Legends of the Fall co-star Anthony Hopkins for a chat in Interview magazine, Brad said, “I just saw (alcohol) as a disservice to myself, as an escape. So you’re embracing all your mistakes. You’re saying, ‘Let’s be our foibles, our embarrassment. There’s beauty in that.’ I’m seeing that these days. I think we’re living in a time where we’re extremely judgmental and quick to treat people as disposable. We’ve always placed great importance on the mistake. But the next move, what you do after the mistake, is what really defines a person. We’re all going to make mistakes. But what is that next step? We don’t, as a culture, seem to stick around to see what that person’s next step is. And that’s the part I find so much more invigorating and interesting.”

Trending

Meanwhile, Brad came out clean after being checked for child abuse after Angelia filed for divorce with him after accusing him of getting into a brawl with their son Maddox on a plane after being drunk. Speaking about the same, the Mr. & Mrs. Smith actor said he does have anger issues. “But I lose it at times. I get sucked into something, and I can lose it. I take my hands off the wheel. I’m human.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Brad Pitt: “We Are Living In A Place Where We Are Quick To Treat People Disposable.” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum