Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Bala Box Office: Ayushmann Khurrana Surpasses One Movie Each Of Akshay Kumar & Ranbir

Views: 823  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:42 AM

Default Bala Box Office: Ayushmann Khurrana Surpasses One Movie Each Of Akshay Kumar & Ranbir

Bala Box Office: Ayushmann Khurrana, Bhumi Pednekar & Yami Gautam starrer Bala has made good gains in 4th weekend despite losing out huge amount of its screens.

Bala collected 1.71 crores on Sunday after a Friday of 0.65 crores and Saturday of 1.35 crores. The total business of the film so far is 113.59 crores which takes it above two more films in Koimoi’s Top 100 Bollywood Box Office Grossers.

Bala Box Office: Ayushmann Khurrana Surpasses One Movie Each Of Akshay Kumar & Ranbir KapoorBala has crossed movies like Ae Dil Hai Mushkil*(112.50 crores) & Holiday (112.65 crores) in 24 days and is targetting Ghajini (114 crores), Housefull 2 (114 crores) & Badrinath Ki Dulhania (116.60 crores) next. Bala is likely to add another 1.5 crores by the end of this week which will take its business around 115*crores.

Panipat & Pati Patni Aur Woh will release this Friday and will take away practically all its left over screens. It will be interesting to see how close to 120 crores mark the film can get before ending its lifetime.

Trending

Elated with the film’s success, Ayushmann recently said: “While I have always believed in the concept of art for art sake, I do realise that for an industry to thrive and grow, it is necessary that the films do really well.”

“So, more than my personal milestones of 100 crore hits, I’m happy that I could contribute towards the growth of my industry as well as present some really good films to audiences in the process.” he added.

Directed by Amar Kaushik, Bala revolves around the issue of premature baldness and the importance of self acceptance and love.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Bala Box Office: Ayushmann Khurrana Surpasses One Movie Each Of Akshay Kumar & Ranbir Kapoor appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum