Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Panipat: Arjun Kapoor Takes Us Through What Went To Prep For The Role Of Sadashiv Rao

Views: 904  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:16 AM

Default Panipat: Arjun Kapoor Takes Us Through What Went To Prep For The Role Of Sadashiv Rao

Ahead of the release of his first historic film Panipat, Arjun Kapoor has shared a video showcasing how he transformed into the role of the Maratha leader, Sadashiv Rao Bhau.

Directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, the movie is based on the Third Battle of Panipat, which was fought between the Marathas and the Afghan invader Ahmed Shah Abdali in 1761.

Panipat: Arjun Kapoor Takes Us Through What Went To Prep For The Role Of Sadashiv Rao Bhau“I was not convinced that I could look like a Maratha, like a Peshwa but Ashu sir was convinced. He is a very meticulous person. He had done his research, he had seen my films, my images. ‘Andhadhun aake nahi bol rahe the ki tu takla ho jaega aur kar lega’. There was some thought behind it. He had a lot of clarity regarding my role..,” Arjun said in the video.

Trending

In the brief clip, Arjun is seen sitting at a salon and getting his head shaved for his look in the movie.

“Unveiling Sadashiv Rao Bhau from #Panipat,” he captioned the video.

Ashutosh Gowariker’s Panipat features Arjun Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt and Kriti Sanon in lead roles. The film is slated for a December 6 release and boasts of an impressive ensemble cast with the likes of Zeenat Aman, Padmini Kolhapure and Monish Bahl in pivotal roles.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Panipat: Arjun Kapoor Takes Us Through What Went To Prep For The Role Of Sadashiv Rao Bhau appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum