Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Week’s best on TV

Views: 2036  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows

Old 05-30-2009, 08:50 AM

Default Week’s best on TV

Baichung wins Jhalak!
We all cheered for this ace footballer and when we got news of his win, we couldn’t help but be ecstatic.

Baichung and Sonia’s hard work paid off and the footballer walked out with the title of the best dancer.

The finals air this weekend. Don’t miss it for a thing!
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows

Neena Gupta: I am totally real
The veteran actress is back! She is all set to play the role of Shubha Joshi in Ladies’ Special.

Talking about a real experience in the local train, she says, “Initially, I used to live in Bandra East and I could never make out which side was West and which was East. I’d get out at the wrong side and would have to climb back from the right side! The experiences were fun!”

She is all excited about the new show.

Mohit Malhotra: Splitsvilla to Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke
MTV’s lover boy is now playing Birju in Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke. The boy always wanted to be an actor and he is thrilled about being a part of the Star parivaar.

He will be shedding his jeans and tees for a simple look. “My character is from the village and he belongs to a lower caste, so the look is very simple. I wear mostly kurta pyjama,” he says.

He hopes to make it big and we hope he is here to stay!

Anuj Sachdev gets beaten up

Amrit of Sabki Laadli Bebo, has had a bad week for sure. The actor was beaten up on the sets of the serial by goons sent by an ad agency only a little while before he had to rush to Delhi to be by his grandmother’s side after she suffered from a heart attack.

The agency had found out that he had done an ad for a rival brand and sent their goons to beat him up. However, the actor won’t be lodging complains. He is going to be more cautious when issuing statements.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:51 AM

Karisma Kapoor is back!

The lovely lass is back on TV to judge a stand-up comedy show. We loved to have her as the judge on Nach Baliye 4 and now we can’t wait for her to show up on screen. She will judge the celebrity reality show with David Dhawan in Hans Baliye.

We sure hope to see her perform some comical acts on the stage!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->