Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus Gulaal - Story, Star Cast & Crew, Videos, Episodes, Photos and Full Details

Views: 16440  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-08-2011, 08:08 AM

Neil Bhatt aka Kesar of Star Plus' Gulaal takes up the random Quick Grills this week...

If given a chance what recipe would you like to learn? Continental
The teacher you were always scared of? When I was in 6th Std, I was really scared of my Maths teacher

Your favourite actress? Katrina Kaif

What would you like to ask if you meet her? Would you like to work with me?

What happened the first time you got drunk? I am very health conscious, and hence its a no to drinking and smoking for me.

What was your favourite TV show when you were growing up? I used to watch Dekh Bhai Dekh and Hum Panch

What's the most expensive gift you've ever given someone? I am not materialistic, I help people in kind

Has a song ever made you cry? No, not even a movie. But it doesn't mean that I am not emotional. I watch movie in a very technical way.

What was your favourite book as a child?
I am not really a bookish person. I enjoy visuals.

What games do you play nowadays? I do not get time to play nowadays.

Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
Super intelligence

One thing you are proud of? My loyalty towards everything I do

Who influences you more now? My parents

Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I do not rely on people and would like to keep my problems to myself and would like to sort out on my own.

The last time you lost your temper? It was just last week. But I would not like to tell you where and on whom I lost the temper
Old 05-16-2011, 06:31 PM

Star Plus show Gulaal will witness some new interesting twist and turns with the comeback of Raman (Arav Choudhary).

Our source says, “The ongoing track focuses on the love triangle between Kesar, Gulaal and Talli and the new found happiness in their lives. However, things aren’t what they seem to be as there is a twist coming in with Raman’s arrival in the house. Raman will be back from the jail after his imprisonment in Surili’s ****** case. The entire family will be in shock after seeing him. Sudha will be all excited to meet Raman. Talli will help her in getting ready for this important occasion for which Sudha has been waiting. On the other hand Raman will be still angry as he considers that it is because of his family that he had to go behind bars. He will tell the family members that he doesn’t regard them as his family and he will also prevent the current happiness in the house to prevail.”

We spoke to Manasi Parekh (Gulaal) who confirmed the track and says, “I am very happy that finally Sudha bhabhi’s wait has come to an end. But there will be many unwanted events that will take place which I cannot reveal now. Raman bha will still be angry and will not consider us as part of his life.”

Tags
gulaal, Gulaal TV Show Articles, Gulaal TV Show Awards, Gulaal TV Show Forum, Gulaal TV Show Future Story, Gulaal TV Show Gallary, Gulaal TV Show IndiaForum, Gulaal TV Show Interview, Gulaal TV Show Latest Update, Gulaal TV Show New Star Cast, Gulaal TV Show Photos, Gulaal TV Show Pictures, Gulaal TV Show Shocking News, Gulaal TV Show Social Media updates, Gulaal TV Show Spoiler, Gulaal TV Show Star Cast, Gulaal TV Show Stars, Gulaal TV Show Story, Gulaal TV Show Story sofar, Gulaal TV Show Today Episode, Gulaal TV Show Tomorrow Spoiler, Gulaal TV Show Videos, Gulaal TV Show Written update, Gulaal TV Show Yesterday Episode, star plus, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->