Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sooraj and Laxmi take off on Mumbai Darshan!

Views: 2032  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-13-2011, 02:27 PM

Default Sooraj and Laxmi take off on Mumbai Darshan!

Sooraj takes an excited Laxmi for Mumbai Darshan in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi...

The new bride Laxmi (Veebha Anand) of Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi is on a Mumbai Darshan tour with her husband Sooraj (Rohit Purohit). Being a villager Laxmi is excited to see the refreshing places like Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Churchgate, Shivaji Park, the posh malls, Dargahs etc.

When contacted Veebha Anand says, "It was an amazing experience as for the first time I have toured around Mumbai without the sense of being a 'Mumbaikar'. I felt that I had to behave as though I am seeing the place for the very first time. It was amazing to see all the beautiful places of Mumbai, that too in a single day because we rarely get any time to go out and have a jolly good time like this".

Veebha did some real bit of sight seeing at Shivaji Park though. "I have always seen the Sea Link through Bandra or from the Worli Sea Face, but have never seen it through Shivaji Park. It was exciting, as people recognized me as Laxmi and not as Suguna (laughs)".

All we can say is, Welcome to the City of Gold Laxmi...

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->