Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Biggest Tips to beat Heat

Views: 2620  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 2.67 average.
Old 04-22-2020, 04:14 PM

Default TOP 10 Biggest Tips to beat Heat

Best summer coolers to keep you cool in this scorching heat

Iced green tea with lemon and mint
Summers are her and we need to gear up to fight back the consequences like sun burn, dehydration and such already. Here are few summer coolers or drinks that could be super beneficial for you to have in summers to keep your mind and body cool. One can have home-made iced green tea with a tint of lemon and mint. Combine green tea bags with water and mint in a clean container and set it out in the sun for 3-4 hours, depending on how dark you like your tea. Remove the tea bags and add the lemon juice and sweeten. Chill and serve over ice.

Agua fresca

This drink is made of fresh fruits (berries, papaya, etc), make puree out of fruits and water. Add lime juice and stevia to the puree to which add some lemon wedges for garnish. Chill and serve.

Green tea and mango splash
This cooling concoction which is prepared with a mixture of fresh mangoes and green tea is great for your health. You can also add a few pieces of strawberry or any other fruit you like.

Aam Panna
This tangy healthy beverage is very popular in North India and is the perfect summer thirst quencher. It is made from raw green mangoes, assortment of spices and mint leaves. It has heat resistant properties and is a great remedy for heat stroke, dehydration, gastrointestinal disorders.

Coconut Water
Coconut water is also great for a hangover. It not only hydrates, but also replenishes the essential minerals and antioxidants you lost due to the diuretic effects of alcohol.

Strawberry Basil Lemon Fizz
Whether it's the last sprigs leftover from meal prep or you just had a great season in your home garden, this tasty drink is a great way to put that unused basil to work before it wilts.

Ginger cooler
A spicy drink might seem counter-intuitive when temperatures heat up, but spicy foods actually help your body regulate its temperature. Combine ginger, mint leaves lemon in a blender and serve chilled. You can strain this drink, if you don’t like the texture of the ginger and mint bits, but I prefer mine whole.

Sparkling blueberry lemonade
This combination of lemons and blueberries is delicious and tempting. Add some crushed blueberries in your regular lemonade and enjoy its tangy flavour.

Chaach or Mattha
It is one of the most popular summer drinks in North India. Chaach is low fat and is 3 times faster to digest than regular milk. All you need is 4 ingredients i.e. yogurt, water, salt and zeera (cumin) powder to enjoy a delicious glass of Chaach.

Bael Sharbat
Bael ka Sharbat or Wood Apple Juice is one of the best thirst quenchers for the summer season. A popular summer drink, which has different South and North Indian versions, is made by beating the seeded pulp of Bael mixed with the water.

Tags
Can I put my phone in the fridge to cool it down, Can we eat banana with watermelon, Can we eat oranges at night, Do cooling mattress toppers really work, Does banana reduce body heat, Does Mango cause heat, Does opening windows reduce heat, Does watermelon contain heat, How can I cool down my phone, How can I cool my body, How can I keep my bed cool, How can I reduce my body heat, How do I get rid of summer heat, How do you beat heat at night, How do you beat summer heat naturally, How do you beat the heat, How do you sleep like an Egyptian, Is banana cold or warm, Is coconut cold or hot, Is fish heat for body, Is ginger a hot or cold food, Is Ginger cooling or warming, Is ginger hot or cold, Is honey warm or cool, Is it safe to sleep with windows open at night, Is Mango Hot or cold, Is orange hot or cold, Is toor dal heat for body, tips, top 10, What causes body heat, What causes phone to overheat, What do you drink in extreme heat, What is body heat, What material is best for hot sleepers, Which food is cold for body, Which foods increase body heat, Which fruit is good for cough, Which fruit is heat for body, Which fruit will reduce the body heat, Which juice makes stomach cool, Which juice reduces body heat, Why can't I handle hot weather, Why do I always feel hot, Why do I get hot when I sleep, Why do I produce so much body heat, Why does iPhone 11 get hot, Will a bowl of ice cool a room

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum