Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

If you wish to lead a happy life, adopt these lifestyle changes.

Views: 2080  
Old 04-24-2020, 03:59 PM

Default If you wish to lead a happy life, adopt these lifestyle changes.

Want to Boost Your Brain Health? Adopt These Lifestyle Changes

Your brain health is responsible for the quality of life that you live. If you wish to lead a happy life, adopt these lifestyle changes.

Brain health

Your daily routine and habits impact your brain health. The food you eat, time at which you sleep, and people you interact have a great role to play in your cognitive function. To keep your brain healthy, here are certain lifestyle habits you need to follow.

Image credit: Representational Image

Walk

Walking 10,000 steps or more in middle age can make you brain 2.2 years younger, says a study published in the journal JAMA Network Open. Exercise actually helps in the healthy growth of brain cells by improving the blood circulation.

Eat green veggies

Vegetables like spinach, kale etc. can stimulate grey matter in the part of your brain and improve your brain's cognitive function.

Keep blood pressure under control

A high blood pressure has negative impact on your brain health. So, keep it in control.

Take enough sleep

You must sleep at least for 7 hours. It can stimulate brain functions and makes your memory sharp.

Avoid eating junk food

Processed food can degenerate brain cells and can cause inflammation in the brain leading to Alzheimer's disease.

Tags
Are fast thinkers smarter, At what age does your brain slow down, Can memory be improved, Do brain cells grow back, How can I activate my brain, How can I be a genius, How can I boost my brain power, How can I get smarter, How can I improve my brain performance, How can I increase my brain cells naturally, How can I increase my brain IQ level, How can I increase my brain power naturally, How can I increase my brain to 100, How can I make my brain work faster, How can I sharpen my brain, How can I slow down my brain aging, How can I talk faster, How can I test my brain IQ level, How can I think faster and smarter, How do you fix bad memory, How much does our brain shrink by 70, Is coffee good for the brain, Is milk good for brain, tips, top 10, What age has the best memory, What can I take to improve my memory, What causes poor memory, What foods are bad for the brain, What foods increase brainpower, What is a good IQ, What is a good mental age, What is brain fog, What is Einstein IQ, What is mental age in IQ, What is the best medicine to improve memory, What is the best vitamin for memory, Which exercise is best for brain, Which food is good for brain, Which fruit is best for brain, Which fruit is good for bones, Why am I having a hard time remembering things, Why is my brain not working, Why is my brain so slow, Why is my memory so poor

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum