Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top 10 controversies of Elvish Yadav

Views: 164  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-11-2024, 10:04 AM

Default Top 10 controversies of Elvish Yadav

Elvish Yadav recently made headlines after being summoned by the ED in connection with the snake venom case. Over the years the Bigg Boss OTT 2 winner and YouTuber has made headlines several times. From getting into a fight with a fellow YouTuber to controversy with Munawar Faruqui, Arjun Bijlani and others, the list of his controversies is long. Take a look..
Elvish summoned in connection with the snake venom case
YouTuber Elvish Yadav has received a fresh summons from the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in connection with the snake venom case. He has been asked to appear before the ED in Lucknow on July 23, 2024. This is the second summons issued to Yadav, who has been accused of promoting the sale of snake venom on his YouTube channel. The ED is investigating a larger racket involving the illegal trade of snake venom and has already made several arrests in the case.

Controversy with Munawar Faruqui
Elvish Yadav and Munawar Faruqui, two well-known personalities from the Bigg Boss franchise collaborated on a project a few months ago. They even got into a controversy after Munawar Faruqui, the winner of Bigg Boss 17, conducted a live session on Instagram, which was joined by a large number of fans. Later, he shared a screenshot of the live session and wrote "record." Some fans interpreted this as a claim that he had broken a record and compared it to Elvish Yadav's live session after winning Bigg Boss OTT 2. Elvish then reshared a screenshot from his own live session, writing "Record", which some fans saw as a reminder that he still holds the record for the most viewers on an Instagram live session.
Read More
Controversy with Asim Riaz
After the conclusion of Bigg Boss OTT 2, Asim Riaz generated buzz with his remarks at a concert in Bangalore. Clips from the event showed him discussing Elvish Yadav's journey on the show, drawing comparisons with his own experience and that of Sidharth Shukla. However, it was Asim's gesture of showing his middle finger while addressing Elvish that sparked significant attention. In response, Elvish Yadav went live on Instagram to address the situation. He expressed his thoughts, labelling Asim as "irrelevant" and a "clout chaser."
Read More
Elvish Yadav attacked in Jammu's Vaishno Devi
A video went viral a few months ago on social media that shows Big Boss OTT 2 winner Elvish Yadav and producer Raghav Sharma being mobbed by a crowd in Jammu. Elvish and Raghav were surrounded by the crowd, and while Elvish was able to run away, Raghav was grabbed and dragged. The attack reportedly happened after Elvish and Raghav refused a request to take a picture with another man. Elvish later reacted to the incident on social media, calling the reports of the attack a "fake narrative".
Read More
YouTuber and Reality TV Star Elvish Yadav Embroiled in Snake Venom Case
Elvish Yadav was questioned by police for over an hour last November regarding his alleged connections to a snake venom rave party case. The investigation led to the arrest of five individuals accused of supplying snake venom as a party drug at rave parties. According to authorities, the names of several celebrities have surfaced in connection to the case, and police are working to gather evidence to substantiate the claims. Elvish Yadav was booked in the case, following a complaint filed by People for Animals, an NGO founded by BJP MP Maneka Gandhi. Thus far, five individuals - Rahul, Teetunath, Jaikaran, Narayan, and Ravinath, all Delhi residents - have been apprehended in connection to the case.
Read More

Verbal spat with Arjun Bijlani
Following Elvish Yadav's win on Bigg Boss OTT 2 last year, Arjun Bijlani had posted a tweet criticizing the behaviour of some Bigg Boss winners' fans, stating that they disrespect and troll women. Many netizens interpreted the tweet as a reference to Elvish's fans. In response, Elvish made a sarcastic comment, addressing Arjun as a "woman." Arjun's original tweet read, "Winning Bigg Boss has made some people and their fan clubs forget how to respect women. Sad!" Elvish replied, "I've just realized that you're a woman." The exchange sparked a brief online debate about fan behaviour and respect for women.
Read More

YouTube Personality Elvish Yadav Engages in Physical Altercation with Fellow Creator Maxtern
Elvish Yadav once got involved in a physical fight with fellow YouTuber Maxtern, whose real name is Sagar Thakur. The altercation began when Elvish approached Maxtern and escalated into a physical fight. The incident reportedly stemmed from allegations made by Maxtern against Elvish. Maxtern took to his X (formerly Twitter) account to accuse Elvish of threatening him, stating, "He threatened to **** me. I was alone, but Elvish came with many people. I'll post the full video soon, and everyone will see what happened. We also have recordings. I'm fine, just a lip injury. He came after fighting with eight people." The video of the fight sparked concern among fans and raised questions about the safety and well-being of both creators.
Read More
Elvish Yadav's Controversial Restaurant Incident Sparks Debate
A few months ago, a viral video showed Elvish Yadav physically assaulting a man at a restaurant, sparking widespread controversy. Following the incident, an audio clip surfaced on social media in which Elvish justified his actions, claiming the man had hurled abusive language at him, including insults directed at his mother and sister. Elvish stated, "While I'm okay with fans approaching me for photos, I won't tolerate anyone using derogatory language towards my family. I stood up for myself and my family, and I don't regret my actions."

Tags
Elvish Yadav, reality shows, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->