Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Vivian DíSena Removed his pant & beats the summer woes

Views: 3266  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 03:33 PM

Default Vivian DíSena Removed his pant & beats the summer woes

Vivian DíSena is one of the good looking actors in television and girls are crazy about him. He has the look, he is doing great in his show Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani, so whatelse does he wants? But there is something more that he wants and thatís summer to cool down. Yes, as itís a summer season and stars have to shoot under the harsh sun, we ask our celeb, Vivian Dísena how does he beat the heat? Here is what he has to sayÖ

What is you ideal outfit for summer?
I usually like to wear light and bright clothes especially cotton kurtis which are more vibrant. I prefer light yellow, white or all light colours especially in summer. And one must avoid synthetic clothes as it develops rash on the skin. And even wearing heavy clothes in summer make you uncomfortable. So try wearing light clothes.

Old 04-15-2011, 03:34 PM

Is there any special food/ beverage that you include in your diet?
There is no special food as such but one must always try to have juices like orange, water melonand other seasonable fruits. I know mango is also the seasonable food but itís actually heaty, so have mango once in two days. Then add fresh lime soda in your diet and donít eat spicy and oily stuff.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:34 PM

Which is your favourite perfume or deodorant that you use to beat the odour?
Any perfume with musk, but I prefer David cool waters. BVLGARI is my favourite.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:35 PM

Which is your favourite summer getaway?
I donít have any summer destination. Rather than going out in this summer heat I prefer staying at home, putting on the AC and turn summer into winter. I would like to relax at home.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:35 PM

Any childhood memories associated with your summer holidays that you would like to share?
Actually, there are so many! I miss my school days because we used to get summer vacation now that I am working I crave for holidays. As a kid, during the vacation all my cousins would come to my naniís place and we use to play several games in the garden like hide-n-seek. And my nana used to bring a huge trunk of Mangoes and make milk shakes which we enjoyed after the our game. So those were the most memorable days.

Tags
tvstars, vivian dísena

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: