|Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More|
Top 10 Hindi Serials of 2012-2013
1) Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Oh! I’ll miss the amazing onscreen chemistry of the lead couple- Khushi and Arnav. I think makers also thought the same and so when Barun Sobti made his mind to leave the show, they just shut it down rather than risking pairing Sanaya with some one else. All in all it was a great show.
3) Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai- A beautiful portrayal of the bonding between two sisters- how much they love each other and support each other in every thick and thin. And also they are supported by their respective love in every situation.
4) Diya Aur Baati Hum- On watching this serial, one thing comes to our mind – what a great and supportive husband, who dearly loves his wife and when he comes to know about her dream of becoming an IPS officer, he made her to pursue her studies even going against the wish of his mother whom he has never disobeyed.
6) Bade Achhe Lagte Hain- With the story moving forwards, this year we have few new entries in the show along with our cute Pihu- Ram and Priya’s daughter. And I must say she is too adorable, it’s a delight to watch her in the show.
7) Balika Vadhu- After the heart shattering separation from her childhood love- Jagat, this year finally a new person entered Anandi’s life- the IAS officer Shivraj Shekhar. With his entry all the viewers who were sad for Anandi were overjoyed.
8) Dil Dosti Dance- A very popular youth show which is very popular online. This year though its fans have to bear with lot of things- first end of the character of Kriya with Shakti Mohan leaving the show and then the entry of new character Taani (played by Vrinda) has divided the fans in two groups- one supporting pairing of Reeyansh with Kriya and the other wanting Reeyansh with Taani. And towards the end of the year, Sneha Kapoor also left the show.
9) Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha- Meetha Pyara Pyara- A cute love story of two persons who have different views regarding relationships. The male lead Adi who has lost faith in institution of marriage, finally changes and starts believing in relationships and love with the entry of the female lead- Pankhuri in his life.
10) Dil Se Di Dua- Saubhagyavati Bhava- A psychological thriller who reminds us the movies like Agni sakshi and Daraar where the obsessive husband makes the life of his wife a living hell. Hats off to Karanbir Vohra for portraying Viraaj so well that his actions bring shivers down our spines.
Apart from these shows, there are shows like Pavitra Rishta, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai who have managed to maintain their viewer ship.
We also have shows like Devon Ke Dev Mahadev in Mythological genre and Crime Patrol in reality-crime genre who have good viewer ship.
And also few new shows have launched who appear very promising and hope soon will become popular.these are:
1) Qabool Hai- Oh!! Our very favorite Karan Singh Grover has returned in his angry young man look. It’s a delight to watch him online and his bickering with the female lead Zoya is fun to watch.
2) Ek Veer Ki Ardaas- Veera- the USP of the show is the cute bonding of a brother with his sister. the child actor playing Rannvijay has won everyone’s heart with his great acting.
3) Khamoshiyan- Mohit Sehgal’s comeback show. But it’s more about the female lead’s life. See what this show will offer us next year.
Top 10 On Screen Couples of Indian Serials of 2012
1) Arnav- Khushi of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon- played by Barun Sobti- Sanaya Irani
2) RK- Madhu of Madhubala- played by Vivian Dísena- Drashti Dhami
3) Ram- Priya of Bade Achhe Lagte Hai Ė played by Ram Kapoor- Sakshi Tanwar
4) Virat- Manvi of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai- played by Kushal Tandon- Nia Sharma
5) Viren- Jeevika of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai- played by Karan Tacker- Krystle Dsouza
6) Sooraj- Sandhya of Diya Aur Baati Hum- played by Anas Rashid- Deepika Singh
7) Yash- Aarti of Punarvivah- played by Gurmeet Choudhary- Kritika Sangar
8) Shiv- Anandi of Balika Vadhu- played by Sidharth Shukla and Pratyusha Banerjee
10) Adi- Pankhuri of Pyar Ka Dard Hai- played by Nakuul Mehta- Disha Parmar
|2012, top 10|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Top 10 On Screen Couples of Indian Serials of 2014-2015||welcomewiki||Television India Forums||0|
|BEST OF 2012 - Mythological serials trend of the year!||welcomewiki||Television India Forums||0|
|Television serials have names that just defy the imagination in Hindi and even more so in English||welcomewiki||Television India Forums||0|
|Hindi Comedy Serials - Top 10 Indian Comedy Shows of the Last Decade||welcomewiki||Television India Forums||0|