Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default OMG - Pratyusha Banerjee with Boyfriend Pictures

Check out pictures of Pratyusha Banerjee with boyfriend Makrand Malhotra:

Old ,

Old ,

Old ,

Old ,

I am a lot like Anandi in real life, avers Pratyusha Banerjee!

on June 20 at 11:11am

It is always a saying that personality revolutionize with the contiguous activities. Pratyusha Banerjee, who shot to fame with her role as the perfect bahu Anandi in Balika Vadhu is also amending herself into the character.

She says, “Like Anandi, I am a chirpy, outspoken girl who loves being with her family. Obviously, I don't wear ghaghra choli or cook the whole day, but I am like Anandi in a lot of ways. Earlier, I was short-tempered but now, like Anandi, I take things into perspective."

Talking about her journey in the TV industry, she says, "It's been lovely. I remember the first day on the shoot when I had given 25 retakes. But, now if someone gives two retakes, I am like 'Dude, don't bore me”. She recalls adding that she has grown as an actor tremendously with this show.

But even though she has been happy on the career front, her personal life has not been very smooth as she broke up with her businessman boyfriend Makrand Malhotra a month ago. "I am not in a relationship now. I think we were not a correct match. I was really looking forward to that relationship though," she says.

Further she added, "I am actually very happy. I don't take things seriously in life and am busy with work," she says, adding that she is enjoying the romantic track in her show because it is after a long time something like this is happening with her character.

Hope Mr. Right will soon enter in your life; keep your positive nature on.

Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi breaks up with boyfriend!

on June 09 at 03:31pm

Television actress Pratyusha Banerjee, who earned overnight fame playing Anandi in Colors’ trend setting show Balika Vadhu, has indeed won many hearts.

But as heard, she herself is busy treating her wounded heart. Buzz states that Pratyusha has broken up with her Mumbai based businessman Makrand Malhotra. It is notable that all this while Pratyusha has been head over heels in love and was very positive about her relation with Makrand. There was a time when she quoted saying, “The relationship is still at a very early stage. Yes, we like each other and we are hopeful that everything will be fine in the future. Being in love is a different feeling altogether.”

However, all this seems to be a tale of past now. Things have now turned sour between the couple and the latest bit of information we have received is that Pratyusha and Makrand have split. “Yes, we have split recently. I don’t want to share anything much as of now but I don’t want to get involved in any kind of link ups. My focus will be on my career,” confirmed Pratyusha.

Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi breaks up with boyfriend!

on June 09 at 03:31pm

Television actress Pratyusha Banerjee, who earned overnight fame playing Anandi in Colors’ trend setting show Balika Vadhu, has indeed won many hearts.

But as heard, she herself is busy treating her wounded heart. Buzz states that Pratyusha has broken up with her Mumbai based businessman Makrand Malhotra. It is notable that all this while Pratyusha has been head over heels in love and was very positive about her relation with Makrand. There was a time when she quoted saying, “The relationship is still at a very early stage. Yes, we like each other and we are hopeful that everything will be fine in the future. Being in love is a different feeling altogether.”

However, all this seems to be a tale of past now. Things have now turned sour between the couple and the latest bit of information we have received is that Pratyusha and Makrand have split. “Yes, we have split recently. I don’t want to share anything much as of now but I don’t want to get involved in any kind of link ups. My focus will be on my career,” confirmed Pratyusha.

Well, this is really bad but we hope that she will soon get over this phase.

Pratyusha Banerjee admits being short tempered in the past!

on April 12 at 11:57am

We have always heard that being in love is a great feeling and it changes person's heart completely thereby transforming him into a new person altogether.

And this is what has happened with our very own Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi from Colors’ Balika Vadhu. Well, the actress was said to be totally opposite her character in the show i.e. she is not so calm and patient like Anandi, in fact she is quite a short-tempered human being and is known to make mole out of mountain.

But, latest buzz is that now the actress has started developing some of the traits of Anandi in herself, and the reason behind this change is her love interest Makrand Malhotra, who is a businessman and they are dating each other from last few months.

She says that love has surely brought good fortune for her and she likes spending much of her free time with Makrand. Talking about her role in Balika Vadhu she says that as the show is based on a Gujarati family, she herself has started liking Gujarati culture and their food. The lovely actress even states that even Gujarati people consider her as one of them and she is highly elated about the fact!

Hmmm…Love has certainly made Pratyusha think otherwise.